Options

Lady Gaga Creative Vagina

da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Lady GaGa has said in an interview that she tries to avoid having sex, because she fears it will negatively affect her work.

"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina," she said, completely reasonably. "I'm perpetually lonely. I’m lonely when I’m in relationships. It’s my condition as an artist," she said.

There aren’t many pop performers who can talk humourlessly about their “artistic condition” and get away with it. It wouldn’t work for Lee Ryan for example.

“I'm drawn to bad romances,” continues the singer, cleverly referencing her own song. “[But] I’m quite celibate now; I don’t really get time to meet anyone.”

It can’t be easy to be GaGa. You spend your working day dressed in PVC, jumping around on stage shrieking, then finally you get sometime off and BAM! You’re called upon by a journalist and you have to somehow find the energy to spout vague nonsense about your vajay-jay for a couple of hours. No rest for the wicked.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2010/08/lady-gagas-creativity-seeps-out-through-orifices-/

:D

Comments

• Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not only is her vagina created, she up her own arse as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's so contrived it's not even real.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Yes, she is acting the part of an eccentric, rather than actually being one.
  • Options
    SpotlightSpotlight Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    not only is her vagina created, she up her own arse as well.

I know, I'm so sick of this idiot. She tries so hard to be shocking, but instead of being shocking, it just ends up being stupid.

I wish she'd go away. :yawn:
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can rest assured, I have no intention of stealing any of her creativity. Aside from anything else, I have standards. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, but please, just try and imagine Lee Ryan saying something like "I'm scared people will take my creativity from me through my bumhole."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

:'D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Sometimes she really pisses me off with how overtly she plays the media machine. But then....put yourself in her shoes. She performed for a long time as a burlesque dancer, wrote(not that great) songs for other artists, and didnt get anywhere. All shes really done is play the game. The same game that gives us something to talk about on here. Personally, I prefer madonna. At least you knew with her that she was controversial because she is actually interested in the iconography she used, and twisted. Just FYI im not into either artists type of music, BUT i actually do like bad romance, and a few of madonnas 80's tracks, they remind me of getting bootleg tapes when on hol in portugal :D (god that and sinitta or whatever *hes gotta have big blue eyes*)

Maybe im being soft tonight, but we live in a harsh world now, and if women like Gaga are willing to say that stoopid shite and behave like that for the cash and fame *ahem sorry creativity* then maybe we should just let them have it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MJ_lives wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, but please, just try and imagine Lee Ryan saying something like "I'm scared people will take my creativity from me through my bumhole."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I JUST SPAT OUT MY SAILOR JERRYS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    imnotjesus wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I JUST SPAT OUT MY SAILOR JERRYS!!!!!!!!

Sarcasm?

It has to be witnessed in the head to be believed ;):cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sarcasm?

It has to be witnessed in the head to be believed ;):cool:

haha no sarcasm, it was sheer brilliance, bloody hell the shit women get away with. Imagine men going "are you looking at my pecks? Thats not all i'm about you know..." "NO I WILL NOT OIL MY BODY AND TAKE OFF MY SHIRT FOR THAT CALENDAR SHOOT!!!"
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's a witch
    BUUUUUUUURN HEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Someone told me she's supposed to be a man. Seems she likes playing with our expectations ;)
  • Options
    ohiromeohirome Posts: 2,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes just so eccentric and cool and creative! Shes so far up her own arse (or should that be her vagina?) its not even funny. I understand shes probably trying to come across as cool and wacky, however shes just cementing the idea that shes a try hard fauxcentric who needs to stop studying what other people have said and focus on her own personality.
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's really only one possible response to inane crap like that
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she should worry more about the rubbish that seems to be coming out of her backside.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    She's so contrived it's not even real.
    lulu g wrote: »

I like her music, but I agree whole-heartedly with these ^
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so just poke-her-face then. If anyone would dare to :p
  • Options
    Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mounty wrote: »
    so just poke-her-face then. If anyone would dare to :p

I'd certainly like to poke her in the eye!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she use Madonna's old tampons then? Creativity must go in the way it came out...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe she just had to mention "my vagina" to reaffirm she is actually a female
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I think that's right. It's just part of her business plan. The trouble is, even being shocking, gets boring after a while. Maybe that's why she seems so hellbent to work with Susan Boyle, a genuine eccentric if there ever was one. Wants to learn some new angles.
  • Options
    molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the penis joke would be old now. Seeing as her sex pics leaked.

And I can confirm...she has a mighty vag! :D
  • Options
    ben1993ben1993 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Protentious or what
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

omg i hate uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you nearly killed me with that loooooooooooooooooool