Comments

• hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love that last shot of Heath

Cheers Heath wherever you may be xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    *FFF staggers in out of breath* Did I miss it all?????, bum.:(, sorry folks, had to work late at very short notice, started yesterday at 7am, finished today at 12:20am. Sorry SB but my battery died on my mobile, didn't get your voicemail till Igot home and started charging it.....sorry eveyone. off to bed to dream of Heath:sleep:xxx fff
    Forum Member
    Hi, thanks to Rose for posting the info about the Heath Joker doll, I too would have liked one, not for it's value, but because it's Heath.....:mad:Grr, stop buying it if you are just going to flog it on ebay!!!, anyway, thought Id' post this incase anyone else, like me, has no Idea what they look like......I personally think the real thing was WAY more attractive:D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/article1136741.ece
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi, thanks to Rose for posting the info about the Heath Joker doll, I too would have liked one, not for it's value, but because it's Heath.....:mad:Grr, stop buying it if you are just going to flog it on ebay!!!, anyway, thought Id' post this incase anyone else, like me, has no Idea what they look like......I personally think the real thing was WAY more attractive:D

Oh Heath by a mile definitely..

And nice to see you post..you were missed last night.
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh that doll is nasty. I don't want one now anyway. :(
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure they'll bring more out - you just have to wait. They are a bit odd-looking tho, aren't they?!
    hayleyg wrote: »

Definitely Heath - that thing looks like a cartoon - mind you, if they made one that was more realistic, it would terrify the kids!! There's a shop in my local town centre that does all sorts of film/collectors stuff & they quite often have film collectors "dolls" - if I see a Heath Joker one, I'll take a pic & send it to you!!:D
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Oooh that doll is nasty. I don't want one now anyway. :(

:D:D
    Forum Member
    hayleyg wrote: »

Thanks Hay, I was really fed up at having to miss stripey Wednesday:(. Cant believe we have reached 100 pages!!, way to go girlies:D, here's to the next 100.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Thanks Hay, I was really fed up at having to miss stripey Wednesday:(. Cant believe we have reached 100 pages!!, way to go girlies:D, here's to the next 100.

Never mind - we were beginning to think you had been abducted by aliens or in a gutter somewhere after too much pear jooce !!!! :D
    Forum Member
    Alittle parcel plopped through my letter box this morning..... twas Blackrock.:( I wish HMV would pull their finger out and send me LOD:mad::(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alittle parcel plopped through my letter box this morning..... twas Blackrock.:( I wish HMV would pull their finger out and send me LOD:mad::(

Still plenty of time lovey! Don't worry!:) What's everyone voting for for next Weds?
    Forum Member
    Still plenty of time lovey! Don't worry!:) What's everyone voting for for next Weds?
    Any Ideas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any Ideas?

Lucky dip again? Or LOD - if a majority have it - or Monsters Ball?
    Forum Member
    Lucky dip again? Or LOD - if a majority have it - or Monsters Ball?
    Have you got it yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you got it yet?

No:o It's ok tho if everyone else has it - I'll just watch "wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you!":D
    Forum Member
    No:o It's ok tho if everyone else has it - I'll just watch "wake up Maggie I think I've got something to say to you!":D
    What about BBM?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about BBM?

oh, now I'm not sure about that..... I think I could now watch that on my own, but I can't type & blub at the same time:o
    Forum Member
    oh, now I'm not sure about that..... I think I could now watch that on my own, but I can't type & blub at the same time:o
    That was the first film I watched after Heath's Death, just jumped straight in with that one. I was fine, I blubbed at 4 feathers more for some reason....and Ned Kelly.....and The Patriot.....and AKT...:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was the first film I watched after Heath's Death, just jumped straight in with that one. I was fine, I blubbed at 4 feathers more for some reason....and Ned Kelly.....and The Patriot.....and AKT...:o

First one I watched was 10 things with everyone on here........:o I couldn't face any of them. After finally watching BBM (which made me blub loads), the one that really got me was Ned. Then the Patriot. Don't want to watch Monsters Ball at the mo either:(
    Forum Member
    First one I watched was 10 things with everyone on here........:o I couldn't face any of them. After finally watching BBM (which made me blub loads), the one that really got me was Ned. Then the Patriot. Don't want to watch Monsters Ball at the mo either:(
    TTIHAY then??????, kidding:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTIHAY then??????, kidding:D:D

If everyone wants Monsters Ball or whatever, then I'll watch it. I don't mind:) Too scared to take the mickey out of you incase you insult me with pile cream again!:o;):D

BTW love the Casanova piccy - very nice!
    Forum Member
    If everyone wants Monsters Ball or whatever, then I'll watch it. I don't mind:) Too scared to take the mickey out of you incase you insult me with pile cream again!:o;):D

BTW love the Casanova piccy - very nice!
    Would I insult you?, never!!!
    I'll go with the majority:)
    Forum Member
    Good Evening Heathens - thank God its Friday - Yippeee

Break out the Pear Jooce :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Evening all, just got home after doing my Friday big shop!!!, the pear cider is cooling as i type this:). are we going for a lucky dip on Wednesday then?.....I may go for the sin eater...for some reason I actually quite like that film:o
    Forum Member
    Evening all, just got home after doing my Friday big shop!!!, the pear cider is cooling as i type this:). are we going for a lucky dip on Wednesday then?.....I may go for the sin eater...for some reason I actually quite like that film:o

Pretty please with a cherry on top - can I borrow BBM then ???:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty please with a cherry on top - can I borrow BBM then ???:)

:eek::confused: i would have thought bbm ownership was a requirement of being a member of this appreciation thread.