Word from Wagner

astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi to all my friends who supported me during the show and after the show and keep supporting me. I’m having a lovely rest after 8 intense weeks! But I love you very much and I will see you soon on tour. I hope you have enjoyed the sound of my voice during song creep! I loved every moment while I was at the show and I made many friends amongst staff and contestants and I will always be greatful for the opportunity they gave me. To the people comment about my smile – do you want to know the secret of my smile? Love God above everything and your neighbour as you love yourself!

Via his twitter page: http://twitter.com/wagnermusic

Comments

• Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    astounded wrote: »
    Via his twitter page: http://twitter.com/wagnermusic

I just joined twitter for the sole purpose of following him! I don't know how to use it though...

What an absolute sweetheart, so full of love..
    I love what he says about his smile AWWWWW
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God bless you Lord Wagner!
  • silkdragonsilkdragon Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    I just joined twitter for the sole purpose of following him! I don't know how to use it though...

So do I lippy:)
  • astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it myself. The good thing is, you don't need to join to actually go to pages and view peoples tweets. I'm sure he'll appreciate the follower tho :).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i <3 waggy :)
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Wagner .....simply one of the best!!:D:D
  • RevenReven Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair Play, Wagster. You were good on Creep. The only thing that took away from it was the stupid smug and smirky looks from judges like Cheryl and Simon they cut into it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My school assembly today was about Wagner - about how, like him, we ships always keep trying and keep smiling despite the set backs and the critics :cool: it was an amazing start to the day!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cone wrote: »
    My school assembly today was about Wagner - about how, like him, we ships always keep trying and keep smiling despite the set backs and the critics :cool: it was an amazing start to the day!

How wonderful is that! I feel he has helped me in my life in this sense too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why couldn't my school have been like yours? :(
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be wonderful to share that with Wagner himself. I'm sure he would be touched.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    Cone, you go to what must be the coolest school ever! Loved to hear Our Lord still is positive and looking on the bright side, another lesson to us all!
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shamelessly lifted from another forum:
    Wagner was on radio 1 yesterday I think it was for a few mins and Mary on with him(as usual) .. I only heard a little but he was really weird something like "What do you have to say to all your Irish fans?" "Well you see in Ireland you are mostly Catholic like my home Brazil. In England they are mainly Protestant because King Henry the 8th wanted to behead and then divorce his wives. So then King Henry divorced and split from the Pope and then he stopped being catholic and became Protestant so now most English people now are Protestant, but the Irish you remain Catholic."
    *Awkward silence*
    "And errr finally what have you to say to all your lovely female fans out there?" "In the bible it says a man only needs one good woman in his life, but the Israelites those men have many, many women but that is just not right for me, a man just needs to have a good woman" And then he said something about Soloman

Wagner is odd.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »

Eccentric I would say.

Mary told a nice anecdote about him on the same show.She says Wagner told her he would have been gutted to lose to anyone else in the sing off,but he considered it an "honour" to lose to her :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Eccentric I would say.

Mary told a nice anecdote about him on the same show.She says Wagner told her he would have been gutted to lose to anyone else in the sing off,but he considered it an "honour" to lose to her :)

Yeah, Mary was a good person for him to go out against. She said she was fond of him on the Xtra Factor the other night. Another good one would have been Rebecca. Imagine if he'd gone out in a sing-off against Cardle? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    What a man!!! Wagner your a cool guy!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reven wrote: »
    Yeah, Mary was a good person for him to go out against. She said she was fond of him on the Xtra Factor the other night. Another good one would have been Rebecca. Imagine if he'd gone out in a sing-off against Cardle? :eek:

That would have been unbearable for all Wagner fans! Thank goodness he lost to someone he liked and respected :)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is an inspiration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's fantastic. You couldn't write that sort of stuff!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Eccentric I would say.

That must be true, considering he's been explicit about supporting Rebecca and saying she was the only one he liked in the house. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »
    That must be true, considering he's been explicit about supporting Rebecca and saying she was the only one he liked in the house. :D

Is Mary still in the house? I thought she moved out because of all the noise.
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    God bless you Lord Wagner!

bless him indeed..should he run for pope!! he might get there he speaks mant languages and appealls to millions after all
    Wagner the next Pope!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055884949&page=1583

Nicked from the above, I believe! :p I've been following that megathread a bit recently. (They link DS all the time so only respectful to link back ;) ) Interestingly enough, the two biggest forums in Britain and Ireland have similar big levels of Wagner support. Plus, similar enough opinions on other contestants.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnnyto wrote: »

No secret that he likes Mary as well as Rebecca : he told the press he wanted Rebecca to win but he has often spoken of his fondness for Mary.

It's Matt and 1D that he can't stand.