What was your first Xbox 360 game/s

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
Forum Member
✭✭
I started a thread like this in the PS3 forums and thought it might be fun to do one in the Xbox forums.

First game I played on 360 was Gears of War in 2007 and I thought it looked pretty amazing.

Yours? :)

Comments

• Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hitman - Blood Money, I thought it was amazing...........Wait up!!!

It still is amazing, don't think I'd ever trade it in, roll on number 5 :D:D!!!
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't remember TBH. Think it was Lego Indiana Jones :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I got my 360 I picked up Gears of War, Dead or Alive 4, Burnout Revenge and Kameo.

Good times.
  • gavo360gavo360 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got the 20gb 360 with Pgr3 and saints row. Hours of fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GRAW and PGR3 back in 2005
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Halo 3. As with KZ2 in the other thread, I bought it a few weeks before I got my 360. However, I paid full whack for Halo 3.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kameo thought the graphics were amazing at the time.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    PGR 3 on a launch console.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First gen 360 with Perfect Dark Zero, was a good game, forgot all about it TBH.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PDZ (got my original 360 at launch)...Major disappointment, IMO :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call of Duty 2
  • tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Halo 3, Assassin's Creed (both which were pretty good) and Lost Odyssey (which I hated and sold).
  • SegaGodSegaGod Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sega rally and halo 3, i got cod4 on release day a week later.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burnout Revenge or Gears of War in 2006
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine was PGR 3 but not part of a bundle. Ordered my 360 from Amazon along with NFS carbon which was dispatched separately. Got the delivery so had a console with no games.

Went down the local game shop and grabbed PGR.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Tiger Woods 2010. Family of addicts on that series of games since 2003.
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Was in woolies the week after the 360 launched and was making small talk with the women at the tills. The topic moved to the 360 and how it was sold out everywhere and hard to get hold of and she told me that she had got just 1 left,so i bought it there and then.£280 for an arcade with a memory card and Perfect Dark if i remember correctly.I also used some vouchers i had to buy PGR3 from argos on the way home.

When i got home i was blown away witht the graphics. I can remember that when i had my very first online game of PGR3 i got called a 'f**king D**khead' by some kid for crashing in to him at a corner.

Some things never change.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    Was in woolies the week after the 360 launched and was making small talk with the women at the tills. The topic moved to the 360 and how it was sold out everywhere and hard to get hold of and she told me that she had got just 1 left,so i bought it there and then.£280 for an arcade with a memory card and Perfect Dark if i remember correctly.I also used some vouchers i had to buy PGR3 from argos on the way home.

When i got home i was blown away witht the graphics. I can remember that when i had my very first online game of PGR3 i got called a 'f**king D**khead' by some kid for crashing in to him at a corner.

Some things never change
    .:D

Lol dude that made me laugh :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Got a launch-day console with King Kong (rubbish) and PDZ (not bad)
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Resident Evil 5.

Got it with the Xbox, but never played it for months, Bought World At War instead.
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Football Manager 2006 and Rockstar Table Tennis

First game(s) to play over xbox live: PES 6 and Burnout Revenge.
  • Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call of Duty 2 in 2005 - still my favourite war game to this day. Still go on multiplayer every now and again too - not many of us left now though :(
  • Lobelia OverhilLobelia Overhil Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gears of War so I could join a "clan" from another MB, but I was hopeless at it and couldn't get passed the intro thing where you break out of the prison .. I got as far as the yard outside but that was it. Gave up after about two months, although I was enjoying shooting everything in sight, not my fault the 'buddy' guy kept standing in front of me!

Think I'll get the Sims 3 for it. that works on an Xbox 360, doesn't it?
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine for Xmas bundled with Pro Evo 6 and Need for Speed Carbon, played them both to death and loved them both, even tho I never managed to beat the final boss race in Carbon, damm you Darius :p
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got mine the day after launch, with PGR3 and Perfect Dark Zero.