Britney Demo Leaks

DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How come these songs didn't make the cut? They're better than anything on femme fatale and britney jean combined ...

Comments

• AndyAndy Posts: 1,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've often found that a lot of unreleased material does in essence sound better than a lot of the stuff that makes albums. Not just for Britney but for other artists like Lana Del Rey too.

I'm still sad Black Widow, Sorry Adam and Red is the Color never made Femme Fatale also. Maybe we'll get an unreleased material album someday - we all know Britney has enough to make 3 of those types of albums!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Femme Fatale was an amazing album. Still is infact :)

But yeh loving the demo's aswell.

She really wouldnt need to do much work to release a another album would she? All the material is there, she just needs a few days in the studio!
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I like a lot of Britney's unreleased songs. Most of the unreleased songs are better than most of the songs on Britney Jean! I have loads of her unreleased songs on my iPod as well as all her studio albums. I think I have about 3 or 4 albums worth of unreleased stuff.
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What unreleased songs are these? Where can I hear them? Do you have all the song titles please?
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    What unreleased songs are these? Where can I hear them? Do you have all the song titles please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX7RNWHadAg
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she has some cracking b-sides, bonus tracks and unreleased songs. I like her albums as they are but agree here and there some songs needed to be on parent albums see Everybody, outta this world and Scary.
    Forum Member

Here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unreleased_Britney_Spears_songs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dynopia wrote: »

Thanks. I like the vibe of these songs. What are the first 2 tracks called? The first one isn't Britney singing though, is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    Fantastic, thanks! :)

Have fun! :cool: I must admit Britney has a pretty impressive collection of unreleased music.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have fun! :cool: I must admit Britney has a pretty impressive collection of unreleased music.

She certainly has! Several albums worth, for sure! I especially love the song Dangerous. Is that an outtake from Femme Fatale? Definitely one of the catchiest songs ever! :)
    Forum Member
    She certainly has! Several albums worth, for sure! I especially love the song Dangerous. Is that an outtake from Femme Fatale? Definitely one of the catchiest songs ever! :)

A lot of them are better than most of the stuff on Britney Jean! I'm not sure which album Dangerous is an outtake from. It might be an outtake from In The Zone, but I could be wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think dangerous is from the circus sessions?

Everyday, State Of Grace, Strangest Love, Rockstar & Abroad are a few of my personal unreleased faves