Forum Member
✭✭✭
:eek: at the way that ended.

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: at the way that ended.

angela has blinkers on...how many years has she been in business? she really is a sour woman. hope paul gets another job...he is a very nice guy and deserves better
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    She is really awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just about to start thread myself. I thought Paul was going to get fired. I think she's missed a great business opportunity.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    She is really awful.

That hair colour's not natural is it?;):o
    Poor Angela being treated like that.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    she is stuck in the 70's. I hope Paul finds an employer who uses his talents
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    angela has blinkers on...how many years has she been in business? she really is a sour woman. hope paul gets another job...he is a very nice guy and deserves better

36...I think she mentioned it once or twice!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    I hope her business fails... I would never wish that on anybody, but she was vile.

Also hope Paul manages to find a better job elsewhere where he can be used to his full potential.
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    Y'know what? I think she's been in business for 36 years! What an awful woman. I hope someone sees this and snaps up her baker Paul so he can develop his talents.
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    can't believe angela!!!!! she's completly clueless and even her son agrees with mary!!!!!

she's gonna be screwed over when waitrose arrives thats for sure!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this would have been a perfect opportunity for new customers especially as a supermarket is due shortly. hope paul applies for a job in the supermarket bakery/
  • jake19801957jake19801957 Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

i agree
  • marclamarcla Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miserable cow, why do people like her apply to be on these type of programme?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, what an awkward cow. I really, really hope she goes out of business.

And the baker gets a job elsewhere.
  • scott789sscott789s Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    36 years, 36 years, 36 years, 36 years, 36 years

What a stupid backward fool

and i was really anoyed the way she spoke to that young "award winning" baker
  • Kaz159Kaz159 Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Y'know what? I think she's been in business for 36 years! What an awful woman. I hope someone sees this and snaps up her baker Paul so he can develop his talents.

I hope Paul gets another job. I got the impression she just wanted a refit.
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    marcla wrote: »

I think she just wanted her shop refitted for free. She mentioned it throughout. She wasn't interested in any thing else.
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scott789s wrote: »
    36 years, 36 years, 36 years, 36 years, 36 years

What a stupid backward fool

and i was really anoyed the way she spoke to that young "award winning" baker

Me too. The poor guy was nice and trying his best to show her what her bakery was capable of.
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    marcla wrote: »

she must have not watched the programme before if she only expected a shop refit!!!!!! :eek::confused::rolleyes:

has she not realised that mary portas looks at every aspect of the business and tries to improve it! i think that was the major problem of that angela was not expecting that at all
  • kopy-loverkopy-lover Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a horrid woman.

That Paul seems a nice guy and is obviously good at his job... why does he work for that nasty, rude, ignorant woman.

Hope she goes bust.
  • Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    she must have not watched the programme before if she only expected a shop refit!!!!!! :eek::confused::rolleyes:

has she not realised that mary portas looks at every aspect of the business and tries to improve it! i think that was the major problem of that angela was not expecting that at all

I think a few years ago there used to be a BBC daytime show where shops were given a refit. I don't think it lasted very long though.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Disappointed for Mary. She really wanted to help.

Angela makes me angry. She ha da great opportunity. It would be quite annoying for other stores who applied for her help.
  • hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen anyone less deserving of help. I guess the researchers thought they'd struck TV gold when they interviewed her, but I'd much rather have watched a struggling company who desperately wanted Mary's help receive it & prosper than this. :(
    No doubt her sales will go down even further when people say they're paying £2 for bread made from a mix. :rolleyes:
  • hindarfiallhindarfiall Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    I think she just wanted her shop refitted for free. She mentioned it throughout. She wasn't interested in any thing else.

I am so wound up watching that programme....ok good television but......

that woman does not deserve her business or the baker. It is so disappointing that she does not know what a star the baker is and he deserves better. It will be interesting to see what happens to the business now..mind you she will blame it on the programme and not the cakes that looks as if a kid made them!!
  • GarstyGarsty Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Kaz159 wrote: »
    I hope Paul gets another job. I got the impression she just wanted a refit.

She did just was a refit, but even when she was shown one she didnt want it as it wasnt how she wanted it!