The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have them on DVD, but what's the betting that i still sit and watch them on TV!!!

Yeah, I agree, where was the tribute to him when he died?, nothing. Think ITV showed The Sin Eater at some stupidly late hour, but that was all. At least they are showing 2 of his best films.

Sky movies showed loads - but the same ones over & over again! Keep meaning to watch TTIHAY in HD - Heath huge & picture perfect - think I may ruin the tv by slobbering on it tho! *PLOP!* Don't think terrestrial showed that many?
    LOD in the post, no sign of BG yet tho!!!

Fab news!! Maggie here you come!! Nice film - altho Heath's only in it in bits (he's still great tho - even with the delightful teeth!).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Sky movies showed loads - but the same ones over & over again! Keep meaning to watch TTIHAY in HD - Heath huge & picture perfect - think I may ruin the tv by slobbering on it tho! *PLOP!* Don't think terrestrial showed that many?
    I only ever saw it on ITV once, and that was a few years ago. Such a great film. I think I'd get electocuted If I watched it in HD....I'd be licking the screen:o:D

Fab news!! Maggie here you come!! Nice film - altho Heath's only in it in bits (he's still great tho - even with the delightful teeth!).
    looking forward to the bad teeth the most:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking forward to the bad teeth the most:D

LMAO!! Did you just type in the middle of my post?! It looks like I'm getting electocuted!!:D

The teeth should have their own show............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW FFF - love the Heath pic today!!! What a great photo!!:D
    Forum Member
    LMAO!! Did you just type in the middle of my post?! It looks like I'm getting electocuted!!:D

The teeth should have their own show............

yes, I did type in the middle of your post, duh!!!, sorry:o
    Piccy is great isn't it?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, I did type in the middle of your post, duh!!!, sorry:o
    Piccy is great isn't it?:D

s'okay - I just thought I don't remember typing that!? Checked my post, then thought maybe I did, but then changed it after you'd quoted me, but was extremely worried that I had no recollection of typing it!:o:D

I love that pic - send me it!
    Forum Member
    s'okay - I just thought I don't remember typing that!? Checked my post, then thought maybe I did, but then changed it after you'd quoted me, but was extremely worried that I had no recollection of typing it!:o:D

I love that pic - send me it!

Okey doke........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump! (or we're going to end up on page 2!:D

Ready for stripey Weds Heathens? So the film tonight is............? Sin Eater?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    We were on page 2 so had to post to get us back on page 1.

Everyone ready for Stripey Wednesday. FFF has kindly lent me BBM so I will be watching that along with a large glass of something alcoholic. :D
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon Heathens. :) I shall be once again attempting to watch BBM. I got slightly sidetracked last week chatting up a fella on Facebook. :p
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone ready

I shall be watching either Brothers Grimm or Candy or I may try Brokeback - still can't quite decide yet

See you all later xx
    Forum Member
    Evening, going to watch the sin Eater...again:o........
    Forum Member
    Hey, Bizzare fact of the day, I read this on IMDb when looking for a picture of Heath in the Sin Eater (or the order as it was called everywhere else!) apparently, and I bet this is a load of crap, Heath is ment to be one of Damien Hurleys godparents!!!!, does anyone know if this a load of tosh or if it's correct?, I never realised that he Knew Liz at all.:eek::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey, Bizzare fact of the day, I read this on IMDb when looking for a picture of Heath in the Sin Eater (or the order as it was called everywhere else!) apparently, and I bet this is a load of crap, Heath is ment to be one of Damien Hurleys godparents!!!!, does anyone know if this a load of tosh or if it's correct?, I never realised that he Knew Liz at all.:eek::confused:

It was brought up on one of the Heath websites as it was claimed on Wikipedia (the font of all knowledge, fake or not), and it was completely dismissed as a lie and it was assumed, but not proven, to be a rumour spread by false facts and someone having a larf on Wiki.
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    It was brought up on one of the Heath websites as it was claimed on Wikipedia (the font of all knowledge, fake or not), and it was completely dismissed as a lie and it was assumed, but not proven, to be a rumour spread by false facts and someone having a larf on Wiki.
    I thought It had to be a lie. Thanks for clearing that one up Rose
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya all! Bit of a manic day - will be there with Sin Eater a bit later - am only just doing dinner! Phew!! x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All :)

How is everyone on this rather hot stripey Wednesday???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh jeez...not in me stripes yet. I'll go for a quick shower and get me stripey pjs on. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still have nothing stripey - I'm a bad Heathen :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Hey everybody. Haven't been on here for ages, it seems. How are you all and what are we watching today?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    I still have nothing stripey - I'm a bad Heathen :o:o

get yourself some socks to start off with Hay! Ease yourself in......me, I've been wearing french onion seller tops for donkeys years, I just combine everything on a Weds to look like a complete freak!!:D:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    get yourself some socks to start off with Hay! Ease yourself in......me, I've been wearing french onion seller tops for donkeys years, I just combine everything on a Weds to look like a complete freak!!:D:cool:

Hiya twinny - dare I comment on your above post !!!!!!

Nah - I'll be good for once.

Drink is ready - baileys on ice tonight.

What time are we all clicking 'start' ????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel.B wrote: »
    Hey everybody. Haven't been on here for ages, it seems. How are you all and what are we watching today?

Hello Rachel, long time no typey! :D How are you? Think it's lucky dip tonight - FFF & I are going for Sin Eater, Sparklybird, Hayley & Rose are going to need tisswoos cos they're braving BBM. You?:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya twinny - dare I comment on your above post !!!!!!

Nah - I'll be good for once.

Drink is ready - baileys on ice tonight.

What time are we all clicking 'start' ????

I'm surprised you restrained yourself........:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel.B wrote: »

Hi Rachel..nott too bad thanks & yourself . We're having a lucky dip night tonight so you can watch whatever Heath film you want and post on it shoudl you wish

And thanks for the tip SGF :D