negative and cynical by P. Andre

2»

Comments

• Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I cant stand KP but not to the extent that I'll start countless threads every time there's a headline about her. It's bizarre and bordering on obsession.

That's what I mean. If you dislike someone then you avoid them.You don't go stalking them relentlessly . That is more than obsessive ....It's very very unhealthy.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    That's what I mean. If you dislike someone then you avoid them.You don't go stalking them relentlessly . That is more than obsessive ....It's very very unhealthy.

I'd like to add, that's it become tiresome:yawn:
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I'd like to add, that's it become tiresome:yawn:

And weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    I count that two three-syllable words in one sentence. He'll be tying his own shoelaces next.
    :
    :D:D:D
    In this week's column, he also wanted us to know that he shook hands with Leo for the children:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynxmale wrote: »
    I count that two three-syllable words in one sentence. He'll be tying his own shoelaces next.

god forbid can you imagine the column inches he'd make out of that we'd never hear the end of it, it would give him ideas about what to include in his here to help himself show:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    :
    In this week's column, he also wanted us to know that he shook hands with Leo for the children:

he shook hands did he or did he just grasp onto L's hand because he thought he was going to biff him hehehehe
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :

Sorry, l can't see anything funny about that :confused:

Surely, its better for the children if divorced parents can get on, and accept another partner. I would have thought KP's fans would have the best interest of her children at heart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :

where the children actually there to see it, and how long was it before his legs stopped shakin
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    :

I'm beginning to think Peter Andre turned you down at some point.

So he shook hands with his ex's current. So?

I don't dislike the man, but I don't actually read his column. Ever. You can't stand him, but read about everything he says and does. As they say, go figure.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think Peter Andre turned you down at some point.

So he shook hands with his ex's current. So?

I don't dislike the man, but I don't actually read his column. Ever. You can't stand him, but read about everything he says and does. As they say, go figure.

He was accused of all sorts for avoiding his ex and her pick-ups....now those same critics are criticising him shaking hands with one of his ex's tarts. You couldn't make it up....damned if he does and damned if he don't.
    And yes,we can assume the kids were there since the event was his kid's sports day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :

Well his week must have been pretty boring if this is all he had to talk about in his column. Unless he had a hidden agenda for saying it which I can't fathom.
  • Options
    scorpygal1scorpygal1 Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Did this really warrent its own thread?:rolleyes:

I'm sick and tired of all the KP and PA threads. One thread for each is all that's required, not acres of threads about every single thing they say and do.

yes.... am bored witless with the 'she said/he said' from those two twerps!!!

begone and do not besmirch this forum with both of your naughty doings again:mad: :mad:
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Sorry, l can't see anything funny about that :confused:

Surely, its better for the children if divorced parents can get on, and accept another partner. I would have thought KP's fans would have the best interest of her children at heart.

I don't see the humour either, it's beyond silly.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant stand KP but not to the extent that I'll start countless threads every time there's a headline about her. It's bizarre and bordering on obsession.

I'm waiting for the "Peter Andre - inhaled and exhaled" thread.:D:D:D
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And weird.

I've never known anything like it either.:confused: