TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
Forum Member
✭✭
i thought Bruno was unnecessarily rude to both Judy and Scott tonight

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since its a dancing show and neither Scott nor Judy can dance, I think its perfectly acceptable to point that out.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is any justification for being rude. You can point out faults without it.
  • J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said to Judy we know what to expect from you nothing :o

I thought that was nasty its all well and good blowing the production budget on a stage school graduate Frankie

Judy should be judged from the first show etc and she has shown improvement what was Alison doing flapping her arms around for 90 seconds.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought he was really awful to Judy. I think he feels like he can because she tries to laugh everything off, but I do think it must hurt a little.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He shows himself up and Judy shows what a great sport she is.
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J05h wrote: »
    He said to Judy we know what to expect from you nothing :o

I thought that was nasty its all well and good blowing the production budget on a stage school graduate Frankie

Judy should be judged from the first show etc and she has shown improvement what was Alison doing flapping her arms around for 90 seconds.

Mean of him.

It surprised me really because he's not usually like that.
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    I agree Bruno was nasty to Judy and it's why I gave her a vote tonight.
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daziechain wrote: »
    He shows himself up and Judy shows what a great sport she is.

Yes and it will get her more votes. The judges need to remember this is a light entertainment show where celebs of differing ability learn to dance. Some celebs start from nothing and progress, and viewers vote for them because they can see them trying. Whenever there is an unexpected bottom 2 Bruno sits there with his cat's bottom expression and thinks "how did that happen". He should know by now that being unnecessarily rude is not the way to stop such things.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bruno sits there with his cat's bottom expression.
    like a pencil sharpening machine?
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know whether people realised he was referring to her performance specifically,as he demonstrated a blank face.
    It's all pure pantomime,is it not?
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruno's words were harsh but true. Judy does have a blank expression at many different points throughout her dances.
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruno is unnecessarily cruel (there is always a nicer way to criticise), to grab screen time.

His excessive clowning and look how funny it was Im wiping fake tears from my eyes performance is getting on my nerves now.
  • amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bruno is unnecessarily cruel (there is always a nicer way to criticise), to grab screen time.

His excessive clowning and look how funny it was Im wiping fake tears from my eyes performance is getting on my nerves now.

Yes mine too and I used to like him before.

I thought he was much ruder then Craig, yet he was called rude and Bruno is allowed to be rude as he does it with his funny laugh and what I am presuming is now more of a faked Italian accent.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's probably guaranteed Judy's survival for another week.
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must admit I've thought Bruno has been a bit mean several times this series. He's made remarks about how funny he found something, almost as if he was sneering. He's always laughed at celebs, but sometimes this year his comments have seemed inappropriate.
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must admit I've thought Bruno has been a bit mean several times this series. He's made remarks about how funny he found something, almost as if he was sneering. He's always laughed at celebs, but sometimes this year his comments have seemed inappropriate.
    I

I certainly don't disagree with you; weirdly though at other times I've actually found him to be the most constructive judge on the panel. :o
  • JT EffectJT Effect Posts: 5,177
    Forum Member

This!

I can't stand him these days - his little bitchy comments and his playing up to the audience and rabbiting on in the background when the other judges are trying to have their say so that he gets more attention.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets save Judy because of the nasty man :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness for Bruno, he is prepared to tell the truth. if something thinks that is rude then they need to get a grip.
  • mad_madge_morrimad_madge_morri Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was rude and downright nasty. It is possible to criticize politely and constructively thereby not demoralizing the person. If I had spoken to my student nurses like that, they would have gone to the union
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    I

I certainly don't disagree with you; weirdly though at other times I've actually found him to be the most constructive judge on the panel. :o

I know just what you mean kaycee - sometimes he's spot on about how to improve something ;-)
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is usually quite insightful, but that comment to Judy was rude, plain and simple.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder if people are finding him increasingly annoying is because the major irritant has gone now.

I like all the judges and its good they are, at last, allowed to express their opinions without interruptions.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was honest. Beating around the bush only keeps the bad dancers in longer. And to vote for someone just because a judge has made honest comments is plain silly. IMO Judy or Alison need to go soon. I hope Bruno doesn't beat around the bush next week either.
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    He was honest. Beating around the bush only keeps the bad dancers in longer. And to vote for someone just because a judge has made honest comments is plain silly. IMO Judy or Alison need to go soon. I hope Bruno doesn't beat around the bush next week either.

To make that comment to Judy, when she was clearly trying her best was mean, and normally he manages to find something good to say about everybody.