Options

Andre - reminding us he is a father

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It seems if everyone is asking, Peter Andre is telling:D:D:D Has this man never heard of no comment. Of course he hasn't because he wants everyone to remember what a great dad he is.

Love the dig about growing up in a stable environment, Pete, is this after you walked out on them. Sorry, my mistake, you didn't leave them and only their mother:rolleyes:

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/peterandre

Finally, if we were running out of things to know. He wants to correct the tabloids who said he was helping Elen work out. He wasnt as she was training for DOI. All that training didnt do her much good:D

Comments

• Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    It seems if everyone is asking, Peter Andre is telling:D:D:D Has this man never heard of no comment. Of course he hasn't because he wants everyone to remember what a great dad he is.

Love the dig about growing up in a stable environment, Pete, is this after you walked out on them. Sorry, my mistake, you didn't leave them and only their mother:rolleyes:

Finally, if we were running out of things to know. He wants to correct the tabloids who said he was helping Elen work out. He wasnt as she was training for DOI. All that training didnt do her much good:D

Everyone else is commenting about his ex wife's publicity stunt...why can't he just say that all he is concerned about was his kids? I am sure many would have slated him if he commented about KP and AR's relationship, now that he hasn't he is been slated for stating the obvious - his concern about his kids. If the DS is to be believed, AR refusing to leave the family home is causing the children distress. As their father, why wouldn't PA be concerned??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Bunny55 is Katie Price and I claim my £5.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    aferg01 wrote: »
    Bunny55 is Katie Price and I claim my £5.

I do find it rather puzzling - she dislikes him yet appears to read every article mentioning him and starts quite a few threads in his honour :confused:
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm so grateful to him for this. I tend to forget that PA is probably the greatest, most caring and involved father there ever was, is, has been or will be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    I do find it rather puzzling - she dislikes him yet appears to read every article mentioning him and starts quite a few threads in his honour :confused:

I love it when FMs try to put down other FMs using tired and banal lines such as yours. It's almost as original and fresh as PA's Best Father Ever schtick :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why not? Isn't that what countless people do on here, have a go at people they don't like? What about those who regularly post articles on KP/Cheryl Cole/Kerry Katona etc etc, the majority of them negative? Surely the exact same thing applies? This is no different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    I love it when FMs try to put down other FMs using tired and banal lines such as yours. It's almost as original and fresh as PA's Best Father Ever schtick :D

Whatever floats your boat :)

However, it doesn`t alter the fact that I`m genuinely puzzled at the OP`s `interest` in everything PA does/says yet obviously dislikes him :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Why not? Isn't that what countless people do on here, have a go at people they don't like? What about those who regularly post articles on KP/Cheryl Cole/Kerry Katona etc etc, the majority of them negative? Surely the exact same thing applies? This is no different.

Tbh I can`t say I`ve noticed the `serial` thread starters about other celebs. Will watch for them in future and ask them the same question.

I don`t care much for Cheryl Cole so avoid reading articles about her/from her but wouldn`t dream of creating thread after thread just to knock her down.

Why do they do it ? Is it to show their dislike, prove a point or what exactly ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

However, it doesn`t alter the fact that I`m genuinely puzzled at the OP`s `interest` in everything PA does/says yet obviously dislikes him :confused:

Why though? I mean why do you care or take notice of who starts threads on a particular celeb or contributes to threads etc? There are plenty of other threads where the most informed posters are the ones with a particular dislike of the sbject. It makes me smile at times, but I don't find it "puzzling" or question it too closely.

Now back to PAs latest column...I wonder if the new relationship is a tad more precarious after ERs early exit from DOI.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably to show Andre up for the tedious attention seeker he is.
  • Options
    macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I was right and I claim my tenner!! :D Nicely timed, not-so-subtle dig, aimed right at KPs parenting skills (or lack thereof) and rubbing salt in the wounds of her marriage break down.

Nice man? Moved on? Happy and content in his new relationship, having put the past behind him? I think not :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=47293323#post47293323
    mackety wrote: »
    In my opinion he comes across as plastic, and smarmy.

As plastic as a shop front mannequin with about as much charisma. Only not as good looking - his nose overhanging his mouth cannot be ignored I'm afraid:) And with less talent.

So hands up, who is expecting a 'nice' comment from PA regarding KPs possible upcoming divorce, and who is expecting a well timed, poorly disguised dig at her?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »
    Why though? I mean why do you care or take notice of who starts threads on a particular celeb or contributes to threads etc? There are plenty of other threads where the most informed posters are the ones with a particular dislike of the sbject. It makes me smile at times, but I don't find it "puzzling" or question it too closely.

Now back to PAs latest column...I wonder if the new relationship is a tad more precarious after ERs early exit from DOI.

TBH, I think the relationship is real but I bet the early exit from DOI has come as a bit of a blow! What to do now for publicity?! :D
  • Options
    macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH, I think the relationship is real but I bet the early exit from DOI has come as a bit of a blow! What to do now for publicity?! :D

I know what comes next, get some digs in comparing in his 'stable' relationship and his ex-wifes not so stable one. Whip up some media interest. Sell a few interviews & pics. Count the money.

Any one wanna take another bet? :D
  • Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh I can`t say I`ve noticed the `serial` thread starters about other celebs. Will watch for them in future and ask them the same question.

I don`t care much for Cheryl Cole so avoid reading articles about her/from her but wouldn`t dream of creating thread after thread just to knock her down.

Why do they do it ? Is it to show their dislike, prove a point or what exactly ??

I don't really understand your criticism of the OP as this forum is for discussing 'showbusiness', which is what she was doing.

I hate David Cameron. It doesn't stop me reading about politics nor watching Parliament. If I had the time and inclination, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to start threads on a political forum, outlining the latest thing he might have done to annoy me, because that is what it would be there for. People need to vent and the DS fora is an ideal a place as anywhere.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bunny's just trying tor redress the balance between PA and KP, reminding us all that he is actually as bad as she is. For each KP slagging off thread, there needs to be a PA one. Now if you were more regular on here, you'd know that! ;)
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comforting Elen in a Costa Coffee? Two birds, one stone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Comforting Elen in a Costa Coffee? Two birds, one stone.

...While discussing a duet they're planning on releasing? ;)

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the CAN offices while they brainstorm about where to take this 'media couple' next.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its obvious that you don't like the man, but come on, any normal parent would be concerned about their children's welfare in the same situation - the mother is so into the drama that is her life and grabbing the media spotlight that she has forgotten that this is affecting her children also.

How that is a dig I don't know - having a mother who is so interested in her own needs that she takes up with a man and marries him after knowing him for only a few months and then surprise after he failed to impregnate her decides to bin him and the poor kids now no longer have Daddy Alex or Big Alex or whatever it is they call him, in their lives - do you call that stable??

Peter is correct in saying he wants a stable environment for his kids, but unfortunately with a desperate, fame hungry, attention seeker for a mother the chances of that are slim to none. Roll on step daddy number 2.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Its obvious that you don't like the man, but come on, any normal parent would be concerned about their children's welfare in the same situation - the mother is so into the drama that is her life and grabbing the media spotlight that she has forgotten that this is affecting her children also.

How that is a dig I don't know - having a mother who is so interested in her own needs that she takes up with a man and marries him after knowing him for only a few months and then surprise after he failed to impregnate her decides to bin him and the poor kids now no longer have Daddy Alex or Big Alex or whatever it is they call him, in their lives - do you call that stable??

Peter is correct in saying he wants a stable environment for his kids, but unfortunately with a desperate, fame hungry, attention seeker for a mother the chances of that are slim to none. Roll on step daddy number 2.:rolleyes:

I agree with everything you said about Katie Price. But is there really any need for Peter to remind us (yet again) how the children are the centre of his universe, etc., etc. Would anybody expect anything different from any half decent father?

IMO, Peter is equally as fame hungry as his ex-wife; he just plays the game a different way.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mackety wrote: »
    lol, I was right and I claim my tenner!! :D Nicely timed, not-so-subtle dig, aimed right at KPs parenting skills (or lack thereof) and rubbing salt in the wounds of her marriage break down.

Nice man? Moved on? Happy and content in his new relationship, having put the past behind him? I think not :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=47293323#post47293323

The man's an attention seeking twit of teh highest order. He annoys me more than her because she's, at leastt, upfront about it. He works under the victim/good father persona. Disgusting creature. I cant believe anyone with an ounce of sense falls for it. If anyone asked if he was concerned about his kids then he should have said "No comment".
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member
    The man is a fame wh*re. Just like his skank ex wife and her thicko husband.
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the man or his ex. Both are fame **** and like avid reader has said one just plays the game a different way.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite a few of us have said the same thing, and as you can see you get growled at for it, simply because it's true and they don't like it pointing out. If I don't like a celeb I just don't read about them, it's like freedom of speech, you can switch off, or stop googling them:rolleyes:
    Anyway, back to the thread. Bunny55 mentioned Pete leaving Katie & leaving the kids. I reckon this is why he left her: -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/05/16/katie-price-confesses-i-m-in-love-with-another-man-115875-21364913/

A man can't leave his wife without leaving his kids unless he actually goes for full custody. Do you think he should have done that? He may have succeeded.:)
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Love the dig about growing up in a stable environment, Pete, is this after you walked out on them. Sorry, my mistake, you didn't leave them and only their mother:rolleyes

Its a pity his ex doesnt remember she is supposed to be a mother, and start putting her children before her own selfish needs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avidreader wrote: »
    I agree with everything you said about Katie Price. But is there really any need for Peter to remind us (yet again) how the children are the centre of his universe, etc., etc. Would anybody expect anything different from any half decent father?

IMO, Peter is equally as fame hungry as his ex-wife; he just plays the game a different way.

Thank you, avidreader. That's exactly it. The pompous holier than thou attention-seeking neediness of it. It's all about PA.

And then people wonder why others find him so idiotic and irritating and post about him?? :rolleyes: