Options

Seriously, does anyone here LIKE white Dee?

Username1Username1 Posts: 53
Forum Member
I don't, I'm afraid.

Didn't particularly like her on Benefits Street but was reluctantly ready to give her a chance but nah....:(

Comments

• Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm basically indifferent to her if that counts?
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, can't say I do. She's very meh to me.
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No love here. None.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I almost prefer Carole.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope.....terrible woman
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    She is supportive to those she gravitates to and is starting to show a bully side, e.g. protecting Ricci "who the **** voted for Ricci" and mentioning something about physically punching whoever it was. Yeah right, don't bother trying to reason with a convincing argument, just stoop to neanderthal tactics!
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a fan.

Can't take to her at all.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I think if they were both without makeup she would beat Lauren in a beauty contest. But then that's not saying much.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not any more. I quite liked her when she was the Duchess of Solihull :).... but gradually over the following days I have gone off her.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I have no problem with her.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont like her at all
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The cracks are starting to show.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No cant do with her, and she goes around as though she owns the house "il speak to big brother, il sort it out, il get them to listen" etc, i can see she will kick off soon, especially if her "baby" is evicted...*goes to dial Kelli's number to save*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her.
  • Options
    Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    The cracks are starting to show.
    Sorry!
    *hitches up trousers* :blush:
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    She was my favourite for the first week or so, but the shine is definitely wearing off.

The first bit of doubt was when she had a conversation with Gary in the garden, then went into the kitchen saying she was cornered by him. I was like wtf! If there's one thing Gary doesn't need it's people over-exaggerating what he does, I mean he's pretty OTT anyway.

Now she seems to be turning into a paranoid gossip who throws her weight around (no pun intended). There's a way to be supportive of Ricci, like for instance saying to him 'I'm sad you've been nominated, I hope you don't go', without turning it into an attack on the house and declaring physical assault on whoever nominated him.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she is k thy love her n the house I don't think anyone has nominated dee that says a lot she is just down to earth Kind hearted Cares and listens to them of cause with those qualities she won't be liked on this forum
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fruit_Fly wrote: »
    Sorry!
    *hitches up trousers* :blush:

You are turning into Gary:D
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was my favourite for the first week or so, but the shine is definitely wearing off.

The first bit of doubt was when she had a conversation with Gary in the garden, then went into the kitchen saying she was cornered by him. I was like wtf! If there's one thing Gary doesn't need it's people over-exaggerating what he does, I mean he's pretty OTT anyway.

Now she seems to be turning into a paranoid gossip who throws her weight around (no pun intended). There's a way to be supportive of Ricci, like for instance saying to him 'I'm sad you've been nominated, I hope you don't go', without turning it into an attack on the house and declaring physical assault on whoever nominated him.

If she does all that
    why have none of the hm,s nominated her
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little bit up and down with her - overall, indifferent.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    If she does all that
    why have none of the hm,s nominated her

Well they aren't major things. Just reasons why she isn't my favourite anymore.

Anyway, it's never wise to trust housemates opinions as it is a game and they are all competing against eachother.
    In CBB there seems to be a thing where the majority of the housemates don't want to go against who they suspect is the people's champion. A reason why Vinnie Jones never got any nominations during his series despite him being an over-bearing control-freak.
    Dee is the people's champion of this series, her and/or George.
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i realy dislike the cow.>:(
  • Options
    nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    I think she is k thy love her n the house I don't think anyone has nominated dee that says a lot she is just down to earth Kind hearted Cares and listens to them of cause with those qualities she won't be liked on this forum

I agree she has some rough ways but I like her and they seem to like her in the house and that goes a long way with me .
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »
    I agree she has some rough ways but I like her and they seem to like her in the house and that goes a long way with me .

But they all hate Gary, yet he's a favourite outside.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, and after finding out that she stole £13000 from her employer, I dislike her even more.....