Options

Ben and Kristina Up a Tree ...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
Forum Member
... K.I.S.S.I.N.G? Or just gossip? The Curse of Strictly strikes again? Apparently he has left his wife. Maybe it should be called The Curse of Kristina?

Comments

• Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    REALLY disappointed in Ben, gone right off him. I give it 12 months.
  • Options
    DesmoulinsDesmoulins Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    That woman has absolutely no shame. I don't believe for one second that there isn't a third party involved and it can only be her. Disgusting. I thought better of Ben.

All the charity work in the world won't cover Kristina's true nature.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kristina is beginning to have a track record of disentangling people from their relationships. That's the third one I can think of now.
  • Options
    nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    REALLY disappointed in Ben, gone right off him. I give it 12 months.

I feel really upset about it actually - I really thought he wouldn't be that type of guy. I still hope he isn't
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year's cast must hold the record for break-ups and hook ups. Oh to have been a fly on the wall at the wrap party ...
  • Options
    Demi_pointesDemi_pointes Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Yes, I seem to remember Kristina up a tree, Ben WAS the tree.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said this was a possibility back last season. Way back, Kristina always gets what she wants despite looking like a punched up version of Anna Nicole Smith.

Oh but Aliona is the bad chick on this show according to a long running thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The partners of this year's cast must be getting a wee bit anxious right about now.

I'm sure there's always been more going on behind the scenes than we've ever been privvy too, but the show seems to be disappearing under an avalanche of sleazy rumours over the last few years. Shame, really. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree the show has gotten tacky as fcuk thanks to some of the goings on of the cast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a knocking shop with sequins now :o
  • Options
    thengp12thengp12 Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Ok ChaChaChavvy was only speculating. Any way you have no idea about Kristina. Go onto Google and search

Kristina Rihanoff and Corky Ballas

You will have a laugh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    I actually really like Kristina, despite everything.
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any proof that Ben and his wife separating has anything to do with Kristina?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's some coincidence that's they're photoed cozying up on the tube and then a couple days later this story comes out.
  • Options
    coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olls~ wrote: »
    Is there any proof that Ben and his wife separating has anything to do with Kristina?

Not one iota the article specifically mentions there was no third party and then later mentions also in attendance at a large fashion event was Christina.

Was Julian also ther shall we start that rumour ?
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Press speculation and photos of your handsome husband out on the town with Iveta, Kristina, Anya (and Julien, good point, coppertop) may be the tipping point for an unhappy or already suspicious spouse. But the photos don't prove a thing :confused:

Poor buggers, all concerned.

I'm starting to believe in that Strictly/Tutankhamun thing though :o
  • Options
    LamballeLamballe Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    So Kristina yet again shows herself for what she is: selfish, selfish, selfish. Never mind IF there were problems in Ben's marriage before SCD started, as I'm sure Kristina's fans will try to excuse, Miss Opportunistic would have sunk her claws right in there and manipulated the situation to her benefit. Time the producers booted that troublemaker off their pros list.

You watch, there will be an article next where she blames everyone but herself, plays victim and villainises the man as she did with Corky Ballas, Vincent Simone and Joe Calzaghe. Poor stupid Ben, his poor wife and children. No third party involved, yeah right!
  • Options
    dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamballe wrote: »
    So Kristina yet again shows herself for what she is: selfish, selfish, selfish. Never mind IF there were problems in Ben's marriage before SCD started, as I'm sure Kristina's fans will try to excuse, Miss Opportunistic would have sunk her claws right in there and manipulated the situation to her benefit. Time the producers booted that troublemaker off their pros list.

You watch, there will be an article next where she blames everyone but herself, plays victim and villainises the man as she did with Corky Ballas, Vincent Simone and Joe Calzaghe. Poor stupid Ben, his poor wife and children. No third party involved, yeah right![/

Another dig at K then Lambelle ?
  • Options
    mad_madge_morrimad_madge_morri Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear. Kristina will never learn will she
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamballe wrote: »

You watch, there will be an article next where she blames everyone but herself, plays victim and villainises the man as she did with Corky Ballas, Vincent Simone and Joe Calzaghe. Poor stupid Ben, his poor wife and children. No third party involved, yeah right!

Do you know Kristina personally?
  • Options
    SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina has to be more open than the marble arch now surely?

It'll be Simon next year!
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We've no idea - beyond tabloid innuendo - why Ben and his wife are separating!

If it does have something to do with Kristina, I'm not sure why she's copping the bile :confused:. He's an intelligent, grown man with a marriage and children to protect, not some helpless infant tempted by the cookie jar.

I hope Ben and his wife work things out :(.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2759854/Ben-Cohen-wife-Abby-announce-separation-deal-marital-issues.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/strictly-star-ben-cohen-wife-4277347
  • Options
    fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    I'm starting to believe in that Strictly/Tutankhamun thing though :o

Do you ever listen to More or Less on R4?
    And does the "Curse of Strictly Come Dancing" really exist? The tabloids think so, as they breathlessly report on the relationship break-ups of contestants and their dancing tutors on the BBC One show. But Tim Harford isn't so sure. He crunches the numbers with the help of John Moriarty, a maths lecturer at Manchester University.

Listen from 22.00 to find out.... :p
  • Options
    Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez, just give some of you guys pitchforks and you'd be as happy as pigs in shit >:(
  • Options
    DesmoulinsDesmoulins Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Another dig at K then Lambelle ?

Kristina brings it on herself. She has a proven track record yet people still blindly defend her. Great role model she is.