Options

Corrie- Victoria place

MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think thats what its called the posh flats that Tony built and Dev used to live in one - who owns the complex now?

Is it Carla, if so why didnt she put them all on the market to raise money and why doesnt she live in one instead of getting a taxi from the quays.
Anyone know please

Comments

• Options
    Karen1969Karen1969 Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is called Victoria Court and no-one owns it as each apartment was sold privately. We've only ever seen two of them the one which Dev bought and the one Luke Strong lived in.
  • Options
    MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Nick use to have one with Natasha? Or is that the same place Luke use to live?
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    I wonder why they are not being used. Seems a waste
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whu13 wrote: »
    Didn't Nick use to have one with Natasha? Or is that the same place Luke use to live?

Yes he did and I do believe it was the same one Luke use to live in. Either that or it had an identical lay out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianwylie/5022355727/in/set-72157625029933048

Who lives in the two houses next to the Butchers? Why aren't they used more? Does anyone work in the Butchers these days?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ianwylie/5022355727/in/set-72157625029933048

Who lives in the two houses next to the Butchers? Why aren't they used more? Does anyone work in the Butchers these days?

No idea, I didn't een know they were there! :eek:

I know Janice had the flat above the butchers but pass about the houses next to it.

I think the Butchers is closed and up for sale. Graeme has been cleaning windows full time since Ashley died so I can't imagine anyone is working there otherwise he'd still be there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe they should bring in a new couple of characters who have lived in one of those houses for years but don't mingle with anyone on the street.
  • Options
    CarlaLiamForeveCarlaLiamForeve Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Carla should own it, Tony willed everything to her. Surprised Maria didn't get anything considering he loved her. Well i'm glad she didn't get anything, she didn't deserve it, Carla deserved it for all Tony put her through. I can't defend him much as I'd like you. Even though i'm Scottish, he was one few PhyscoScots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perhaps Sean and Marcus should move into one of those houses and then Dylan could come and live with them. Then I'd introduce a new couple to live next door to them, a middle aged couple.