Cheryl Cole and MC Harvey Twitter fight over "relationship"!!!

Comments

• barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more than you do. Can you honestly say that just because she married that prick of a footaller she will date another prick? No you can't. Cheryl herself has said that she is more cautious now about sharing her private life in public. This in itself shows that she is more mature than she was when she was with Ashley. It's natural to assume that she will be more cautious about who she dates because of her past experiences. That's just my opinion and I don't need to be BFF's with Cheryl to have one of those.

What i want to know is how the hell Alesha Dixon agreed to marry him.

He really is low of the low. She must have been naive.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she has a type. Maybe she likes who she "shouldn't" and the "forbidden by the public" It seems like a random thing to lie about, even for sales. Harvey would fall into the "forbidden"

If they were close, why didn't she invite him to the party?
  • Hungry Hippo!Hungry Hippo! Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds to me like an imposter has had him on! :D
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she almost get back with said footballer a few times, but he messed it up again?

You can take the chav out of Newcastle...etc.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barcajaden wrote: »
    What i want to know is how the hell Alesha Dixon agreed to marry him.

He really is low of the low. She must have been naive.
    That pretty much sums it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Alesha liked him personally and found him charming. Remember we don't know any of these people. Harvey and Alesha are close friends now.
    That said Harvey, doesn't cover himself well when we do hear of him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she has a type. Maybe she likes who she "shouldn't" and the "forbidden by the public" It seems like a random thing to lie about, even for sales. Harvey would fall into the "forbidden"

If they were close, why didn't she invite him to the party?
    She was into the bad boy types long before she was famous and it would effect her public image. She dated a guy in her teenage years who was a heroin user. She tried to "fix" him (by punching him in the face), couldn't and they didn't go the distance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Alesha liked him personally and found him charming. Remember we don't know any of these people. Harvey and Alesha are close friends now.
    That said Harvey, doesn't cover himself well when we do hear of him.

Huh?

She is close friends with the guy that cheated on her when they were married?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on Cheryl for standing up to this guy. It's obvious what he's after... Publicity and unfortunately he got it.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Exactly. You can't help who you fancy. I think Cheryl has probably had a wee flirt with someone she shouldn't have. And is now in full on regret/denial mode.

She has poor taste in men. That's been proven. And Harvey looks like the type she would drool over back in the xfactor audition days.

Or it could be a bit of both - she got her flirt on with no serious intentions behind it and he's using it to promote himself... That's as possible as anything else....:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huh?

She is close friends with the guy that cheated on her when they were married?:eek:

Yeah. ODD! I read somewhere she's 'talks to him' or something along those lines and she wished Javine and Him luck. Just shows she's the better and bigger person.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Yeah. ODD! I read somewhere she's 'talks to him' or something along those lines and she wished Javine and Him luck. Just shows she's the better and bigger person.

Wow if that's true.

There is nothing wrong with moving on but to be 'close friends' with your ex-husband that cheated on you and humiliated you (he sold tons of stories about their relationship, sex life etc when the affair broke out) is scrapping the barrel a bit isn't it?

If she did wish them luck then good on her for being mature, but close friends? Wow she must be a great person then to brush that under the carpet.
  • luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After he tweeted about revealing emails, she didn't say anything else. I believe him anyways. I don't buy her good girl act. Never have. So no Cheryl didn't "own" him, she really got "owned." :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow if that's true.

There is nothing wrong with moving on but to be 'close friends' with your ex-husband that cheated on you and humiliated you (he sold tons of stories about their relationship, sex life etc when the affair broke out) is scrapping the barrel a bit isn't it?

If she did wish them luck then good on her for being mature, but close friends? Wow she must be a great person then to brush that under the carpet.

I don't think 'close friend' is the accurate thing to say. But she was very mature about it. That'd be just weird! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luvandlife wrote: »
    After he tweeted about revealing emails, she didn't say anything else. I believe him anyways. I don't buy her good girl act. Never have. So no Cheryl didn't "own" him, she really got "owned." :D:D

So they are tweeting back and fourth about this whole thing. If she was smart she would have just said nothing and let it blow over.

With her tweeting back etc...she is only building substance to their alleged 'encounter'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    I don't think 'close friend' is the accurate thing to say. But she was very mature about it. That'd be just weird! :eek:

Yeah good on her for being mature. I have never really heard her talk about Harvey in interviews etc....so i can't say really.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member

Bring on the accidentally leaked emails then Harvey! lol :D:D:D
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually she did.

Lmho RT @NicolaRoberts: Emails..?? I think someone's been having you on mate..

*spat my tea out* Lmfao.. @NicolaRoberts: #shedoesntdoemailsshedoesphonesex
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are no emails.

This guy has been trying to sell his "story" for months, but no one has brought it because there is no proof.

Clearly Now needed something to tie them over now that CBB has finished.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they are tweeting back and fourth about this whole thing. If she was smart she would have just said nothing and let it blow over.

With her tweeting back etc...she is only building substance to their alleged 'encounter'
    There are a few possibilities here. His tweet seems very strange, coming out of the blue like that. Maybe

a) he is simply using her to get attention before his next single is released and she doesn't want to be associated with him

b) they are both in on it and are happy to play off each other to get some attention

c) they really are in a relationship which they have kept private until they had an almighty row and Harvey decided to take it to twitter to be a ****
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl Cole is a dumb-ass. Now all the papers are picking up on this and running articles etc...
    She shouldn't have replied to him, simple as.

Must say, it will be pretty low to have a relationship with Alesha Dixon's ex, especially when Alesha and Cheryl climbed that mountain together!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a few possibilities here. His tweet seems very strange, coming out of the blue like that. Maybe

a) he is simply using her to get attention before his next single is released and she doesn't want to be associated with him

b) they are both in on it and are happy to play off each other to get some attention

c) they really are in a relationship which they have kept private until they had an almighty row and Harvey decided to take it to twitter to be a ****

LMAO is Harvey back in the music business? Will people buy his stuff after what he did to Alesha?
  • BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read an interview with Harvey just last week and he said that he was not in contact with Alesha at all. They don't have eachothers numbers but they are polite when out and say a quick hello but that's it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was into the bad boy types long before she was famous and it would effect her public image. She dated a guy in her teenage years who was a heroin user. She tried to "fix" him (by punching him in the face), couldn't and they didn't go the distance.

Lol no rehab.

I may have exaggerated a little with "close friends" but Harvey and Alesha talk a bit on the phone.. Alesha said it took time but she forgave Harvey.. I'm not sure if it's something I could do buts it's not that unusual.

He also sold stories on her with javine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read an interview with Harvey just last week and he said that he was not in contact with Alesha at all. They don't have eachothers numbers but they are polite when out and say a quick hello but that's it.

Hmmm that's mature of both of them.

I can't understand why Alesha would be in contact with him.