The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I am plugging along plugging along. sometimes being ill sucks but I do get some epic bright spots...like the lovely tweet :D

I wish I could say it was my kisses ;) that I sent lol

But Alas it was..his favorite Chocolate from the States :) and TeamKishafans sent his Fav UK chocolate. Let's say the man at the post office was perplexed by a box that declared Chocolate as it's only contents that weighed about 3lbs lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Oh I am plugging along plugging along. sometimes being ill sucks but I do get some epic bright spots...like the lovely tweet :D

But Alas it was..his favorite Chocolate from the States :) and TeamKishafans sent his Fav UK chocolate. Let's say the man at the post office was perplexed by a box that declared Chocolate as it's only contents that weighed about 3lbs lol

How nice that Pasha acknowledged your gift. I'm sure he appreciates all the hard work you put into your website and twitter. :)
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member

Indeed you do get lovely tweets... and hopefully you will gradually feel brighter and better...:)

BTW what are the choice chocolates you sent :rolleyes:;) ?
    How nice that Pasha acknowledged your gift. I'm sure he appreciates all the hard work you put into your website and twitter. :)

Agree.... :)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

BIB well said Mrs S. Lovely that Pasha acknowledged your gift Lady A.:)
    Forum Member
    Another lovely pic of the day Lady A, thanks.
    What a collection you have.;):)
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Another lovely pic of the day Lady A, thanks.
    What a collection you have.;):)

Indeed Shona.... :)

Thanks LadyA for sharing your lovely collection with us.... :)
    Forum Member
    Another good pic from the collection Lady A, thanks.:)
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweet?
    Choccys?
    Wassup?
    Forum Member
    Tweet?
    Choccys?
    Wassup?

Have we moved onto code on here too then Jim or is that you asking after Lady A?;):p
    Forum Member
    Another good pic from the collection Lady A, thanks.:)

Pash bluesteeling surrounded by girls.... all in a days work... ;)
    Forum Member
    Have we moved onto code on here too then Jim or is that you asking after Lady A?;):p

I am confused as well... :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tis me wanting the whole lowdown vis-a-vis the composition of the message on the social networking microblog,specifically Twitter,that was referenced in respect of the alleged show of appreciation by one Pasha Kovalev,towards a user of the Digital Spy forum,specifically that user whose username is LadyAmbrosia,in connection with a gift,specifically chocolates,given by the person,username LadyAmbrosia,to aforementioned,Pasha Kovalev.
    Forum Member
    Tis me wanting the whole lowdown vis-a-vis the composition of the message on the social networking microblog,specifically Twitter,that was referenced in respect of the alleged show of appreciation by one Pasha Kovalev,towards a user of the Digital Spy forum,specifically that user whose username is LadyAmbrosia,in connection with a gift,specifically chocolates,given by the person,username LadyAmbrosia,to aforementioned,Pasha Kovalev.

Here you go Jimbo.....

On twitter on 9/12/12

Pasha Kovalev‏@PashaKovalev

Special Thank You to @teamkishafans and @Simply_Pasha for your sweet treats. It definitely helped me keep my energy up!

How sweet is he!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Here you go Jimbo.....

On twitter on 9/12/12

Pasha Kovalev‏@PashaKovalev

Special Thank You to @teamkishafans and @Simply_Pasha for your sweet treats. It definitely helped me keep my energy up!

How sweet is he!!!

Ta Pash...,you're my favourite
    Forum Member
    Ta Pash...,you're my favourite

And ours too!;)
    Lovely pic of the day of our favourite couple Lady A, thank you.:)
    Forum Member
    Well done to Pasha on being runner-up in this year's pro challenge, it was very close with Flavia and both did really well.:)
    Looking forward to seeing him and Kimberley on ITT tonight.:D
    Forum Member
    People who say she is fun, fun, fun and there was no other way for the exploding custard to go, should probably have taken note... only putting it here coz dont want to get a backlash and I can perv on Pasha uninterrupted...;)

Mind Melanie was a preofessional dancer and former champion and does choreo now...so putting her up here might not be correct and hopefully not disrespectful to her....but the custard is a nifty mover... and she went for the dodgy persona.... :( ... And she was one of the two on ITT who looked like having the least of the fun... :(

Anyway a bit of perving of a cute and very much younger looking Pasha from 2007..... Bless him .. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBu2KMvBcs
    Forum Member
    And a cheeky Pash with Anya ... sigh... :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk07th4NYKI
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmm! :o:D:D

I'd forgotten about that one. They just blow me away. Both of them. And that ending. :eek: How does Anya do that??

Lots of "light and shade" in that dance.
    Forum Member
    People who say she is fun, fun, fun and there was no other way for the exploding custard to go, should probably have taken note... only putting it here coz dont want to get a backlash and I can perv on Pasha uninterrupted...;)

Mind Melanie was a preofessional dancer and former champion and does choreo now...so putting her up here might not be correct and hopefully not disrespectful to her....but the custard is a nifty mover... and she went for the dodgy persona.... :( ... And she was one of the two on ITT who looked like having the least of the fun... :(

Anyway a bit of perving of a cute and very much younger looking Pasha from 2007..... Bless him .. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZBu2KMvBcs

Thanks for the link Pashulty, love the song. Think it would make a good showdance and plenty of opportunity there for shaking dat ass.:o:D
    Forum Member

Thanks Pashulty.
    Wow, how good did they look.:o That was brilliant.:D
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lady A, I've just read on your twitter about Isis. Hope she is feeling better now, and you're not too worried. Seizures, particularly with older animals (is she?) are not uncommon and they cope -- you cope -- everything becomes normal and easy quite quickly. I speak from experience. It's upsetting and scary at first but then you learn what to do and how to be with them. :)
  • ticketyboo10ticketyboo10 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Lady A, I've just read on your twitter about Isis. Hope she is feeling better now, and you're not too worried. Seizures, particularly with older animals (is she?) are not uncommon and they cope -- you cope -- everything becomes normal and easy quite quickly. I speak from experience. It's upsetting and scary at first but then you learn what to do and how to be with them. :)

LadyA..I am not on Twitter..But I am also sorry to hear about your pet, Isis/ If she is a dog, please pm me as I had problems with my labrador and seizures, and he doesnt get them any more..rabies vaccine was the problem.
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »

ooo LadyA... sorry to hear about your pet... hope she is better... And hope you are feeling better as well... :)

Thank you very much for bringing us all these Pasha tidbits despite everything that you are going through at the moment....Very much appreciated... :)

Hope things get better soon and God bless!!!:)
    Forum Member
    ooo LadyA... sorry to hear about your pet... hope she is better... And hope you are feeling better as well... :)
    Thank you very much for bringing us all these Pasha tidbits despite everything that you are going through at the moment....Very much appreciated... :)
    Hope things get better soon and God bless!!!:)

I'm sorry to hear about your pet too Lady A. Hope you get some good news soon.:)
    When you get the chance, watch last night's dances from our two, that will hopefully cheer you up. They were brilliant.;)
This discussion has been closed.