Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I don't know who gets more excited about his photo shoots for his calenders- Ms Powell or his fans ;)

:D Oh I'd say she has the edge. I still remember the running commentry she did last time round on the 'package padding'.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smithy1204 wrote: »
    This week's is the last one, I think! So not too many more trailers to go. :p

Oh, please be true. They really do drive me mad. I know I deserve all I get for watching ITV2 but they are repeated so often as to the point of madness. The latest trailer is even more smug than usual.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I have to be honest, there is a bit of me that's going to miss seeing Pete & every week.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does the latest series of My Life finish? If I see one more of those nauseating trailers one more time...:mad:

Tomorrow! There will be calendar shoot-age. Are you listening Momma?;)

8/8. Inspired after his safari, Peter takes Princess and Junior on a trip to London Zoo before jetting off to Spain for a calendar shoot. He shares how aged 40 he finally feels more comfortable in his skin, and enjoys himself when brother Mike and the kids join him for some fun in the sun. Last in the series.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Tomorrow!

8/8. Inspired after his safari, Peter takes Princess and Junior on a trip to London Zoo before jetting off to Spain for a calendar shoot. He shares how aged 40 he finally feels more comfortable in his skin, and enjoys himself when brother Mike and the kids join him for some fun in the sun. Last in the series.

Oh well one last laugh at him pretending to be body conscious & shy when really he's thinking "Don't I look bloody great"!
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D Oh I'd say she has the edge. I still remember the running commentry she did last time round on the 'package padding'.

*shudders*

Do male models generally use padding for their pants in photo shoots? Anyone know? As from the men I've er looked at in magazines :o it looks all theirs if you know what I mean :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The other really :D bit was after he freaked out over the bug attack and grabbed his food/drink from the table to go inside, he nearly walked straight into the pool! :D

I'm looking forward to his calendar shoot. Apparently it's going to be a 'grown-up' one...
    I hope they find a better airbrusher for this years' the sixpack looked very wonky in a couple of them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, please be true. They really do drive me mad. I know I deserve all I get for watching ITV2 but they are repeated so often as to the point of madness. The latest trailer is even more smug than usual.

How many of these ads do you see?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    How many of these ads do you see?

To many..ads for Andre's show are in nearly EVERY ad break on ITV2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To many..ads for Andre's show are in nearly EVERY ad break on ITV2

First world problems. Turn it over/off?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First world problems. Turn it over/off?

What ?? When I'm watching a programme on that channel? Why should I?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    There's silly people, can't be arse to reply.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I hope they find a better airbrusher for this years' the sixpack looked very wonky in a couple of them!

Yes it did !! :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You obviously don't have SKY......:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why shouldn't you?
    Why would anyone sit there & watch adverts they don't want to see over & over when they can easily do something about it without too much effort?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously don't have SKY......:rolleyes:

I DO have sky :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why shouldn't you?
    Why would anyone sit there & watch adverts they don't want to see over & over when they can easily do something about it without too much effort?

Why should I have to channel surf just because that idiot is on my tv constantly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should I have to channel surf just because that idiot is on my tv constantly

So that you don't watch it. :confused: Are you saying they should cater their adverts to your tastes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So that you don't watch it. :confused: Are you saying they should cater their adverts to your tastes?

Yes I am ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am ;)

But I like watching tons of PA adverts. I'm going to email ITV2 and tell them there's not enough of them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But I like watching tons of PA adverts. I'm going to email ITV2 and tell them there's not enough of them. :)

I respect your choice..email away..but his show finishes tomorrow doesn't it ? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I respect your choice..email away..but his show finishes tomorrow doesn't it
    You'll miss them when they're gone. Sky+ the ads & put them on a loop, then you can throw stuff at the telly to your hearts content.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I respect your choice..email away..but his show finishes tomorrow doesn't it ? :D

Oh thank god as the adverts do my head in too and its for that one reason-they are repeated at every break every Tuesday night when I watch Vampire Diaries - its far too many times :mad:
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It amuses me that the sponsorship advert says the show is 'Telly Worth Talking About'. That'd almost make a fitting acronym!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'll miss them when they're gone. Sky+ the ads & put them on a loop, then you can throw stuff at the telly to your hearts content.

I wouldn't waste my energy throwing things at Andre ..;)
This discussion has been closed.