Has Steve def left ED now he and Bernice have split up?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I so wanted to see him in Home Farm once Declan had been kicked out... he would have made an excellent menacing lord of the manor type

still, I suppose it could still work if he and his wife moved in and Bernice and Nicola had to deal with it

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was awesome
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,374
    Forum Member
    I so wanted to see him in Home Farm once Declan had been kicked out... he would have made an excellent menacing lord of the manor type

still, I suppose it could still work if he and his wife moved in and Bernice and Nicola had to deal with it

ASteve has definately gone. Nick Miles (Jimmy) posts on here often and confirmed it. As far as he is aware there are no plans to bring Steve back.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a shame Steve has left for good. I had visions of him taking over Home Farm, and luring Megan into his bed, and making her new Lady of the Manor.
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did he go from looking for work in the stables to suddenly having loads of money??? Load of cods that bit.
    Split with Bernice and doesn't have any mates. Doesn't have a job or business in the village, no home so why would he return? Only way i can see him return is if he buys Home Farm. There is nothing about the actor leaving so i'm sure he will be returning.
  • Kazz64Kazz64 Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    wavlovr wrote: »
    What a shame Steve has left for good. I had visions of him taking over Home Farm, and luring Megan into his bed, and making her new Lady of the Manor.

That would be an excellent way to bring him back. You can just imagine Robbie trying (and desperately failing :D) to be his apprentice and really annoying Declan in the process.

Another way in which I could see his return early in the New Year would be Steve buying Home Farm and then for him to arrive with Katie on his arm! That would also annoy Declan and would be a good way of bringing Katie back too.

I just hope Steve hasn't gone for good and will return soon.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is returning I thought
  • moongodess777moongodess777 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    spunger wrote: »
    How did he go from looking for work in the stables to suddenly having loads of money??? Load of cods that bit.
    Split with Bernice and doesn't have any mates. Doesn't have a job or business in the village, no home so why would he return? Only way i can see him return is if he buys Home Farm. There is nothing about the actor leaving so i'm sure he will be returning.

BIB It was established when he first arrived that he had money. He took the job for something to do and to help Katy out after the mineshaft accident, I think Nicola recommended him.

Also, I too think he was a good character and hope he does return in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I won't miss the character but this would've been good.
  • owlycherriesowlycherries Posts: 2,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I hope not! I thought he was a really good character :( I'd love to see him come back and buy home farm :D
  • _BollyKnickers__BollyKnickers_ Posts: 4,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, I hope not! I thought he was a really good character :( I'd love to see him come back and buy home farm :D

He did come in to his own during the last few episodes and could've made a good long term character, but I'd rather see Nathan Wylde come backto Home Farm :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HOLD THAT THOUGHT. U CLEVER...
  • spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazz64 wrote: »

Another way in which I could see his return early in the New Year would be Steve buying Home Farm and then for him to arrive with Katie on his arm! That would also annoy Declan and would be a good way of bringing Katie back too.

Steve had fallen out with Katie so to bring them back arm in arm would be ridiculous. Steve returning with his wife to buy Home Farm would be a much better and more realistic return.
    If Katie is to return with someone then it should be Nathan. They had a relationship and both hate Declan, so it would be a plausible return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASteve has definately gone. Nick Miles (Jimmy) posts on here often and confirmed it. As far as he is aware there are no plans to bring Steve back.
    He has also often said that they don't tell him everything.
    She already is.

Why do people think Declan will lose Home Farm? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has also often said that they don't tell him everything.
    She already is.
    spunger wrote: »
    If Katie is to return with someone then it should be Nathan. They had a relationship and both hate Declan, so it would be a plausible return.
    That lunatic will not be back.

Why do people think Declan will lose Home Farm? :confused:
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell did steve see in bernice anyway? did he do it for a bet? only reason i can think he`d be with her.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very stupid decision to get rid of him he would have made a brilliant lord of the manor up at Home Farm. He had all the right traits to be the new Chris Tate: sneaky, cocky, vindictive, controlling and calculative not to mention stinking rich, just perfect for Home Farm. A far superior character than Dull Declan who has to be the most boring inhabitant the big house has ever seen.