Well, the suprise was predictable?

What do people think about the shock suprise of the return of the french dancer.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What "shock surprise" return?? Lol. I think everyone saw that coming...

It'll be hilarious if they come 2nd and 3rd tomorrow night and it comes down to judges' vote again!
  • MrRightMrRight Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It always seemed odd that he was in the adverts for tickets anyway. So how long had it been planned for? Is it all just for SImon to look like he's the only true talent spotter, the master & the public's voice?
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It'll be hilarious if they come 2nd and 3rd tomorrow night and it comes down to judges' vote again!

:D

...awkward if one is 2nd in the voting but they let the 3rd place one through. It would benefit Simon to have both in the actual final to split the vote so one of his boy acts wins.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How did you know that before we saw it on tv?
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow - what a surprise - NOT! Michael's been in the trailers for the BGT live tour all week :rolleyes: Can't help thinking they're putting him up against Razi to split their vote and prevent either going through to the final on Saturday as a threat to Ronan - cynical? Moi?? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst i think the french guy was a great dancer, and better than nearly everyone we've seen this week, I just couldn't warm to him like I did Razy who i found much more likeable. I also thought talentwise, Razy was better, so i hope this non-suprise doesn't ruin his chances
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is just not fair. If they do it for one, they have to do it for others too. We could see the return of the bell ringers ............... he he!
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not suprising not sure I agree with them bein on same show tho. Not fair on razy
  • Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    everyone with half a brain was on here correctly guessing it within 30 seconds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moogester wrote: »
    Wow - what a surprise - NOT! Michael's been in the trailers for the BGT live tour all week :rolleyes: Can't help thinking they're putting him up against Razi to split their vote and prevent either going through to the final on Saturday as a threat to Ronan - cynical? Moi?? ;)

Think you're spot on. Its crap they're in the same show. And on Friday too which means they have as little time as possible to practise a new routine for the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    It's a horrible thing to do to Razy - basically Simon's made it clear he prefers Michael and brought him back, to then pit them right against eachother.

Nasty, nasty surprise IMHO and uncalled for.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Passoa wrote: »
    It's a horrible thing to do to Razy - basically Simon's made it clear he prefers Michael and brought him back, to then pit them right against eachother.

Nasty, nasty surprise IMHO and uncalled for.

nah i disagree there was two singers two dog acts and what have you now we got dancers, and actually he got brought back because A man du cocked up big time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    But not deliberately pitted against eachother while clearly insinuating that the original person through was the wrong one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said the thing he's wanted to see was the two of them against each other. We've already seen that Simon! In the friggin' auditions! We want them with a fair shot against other acts. He really is a tw*t
  • _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon gave us the impression the surprise was gonna be JUICY and it was a complete LET DOWN

He is such master manipulator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Superb decision I think. I thought it was unfair to have two very talented but similar acts in the same final heat, and from reading posts here he was very, very popular :)
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Michael's back but I wish it was a different night to Razy. Michael could have come back Tuesday instead of the Britney girl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you notice the judges feigning surprise
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I'm glad Michael's back but I wish it was a different night to Razy. Michael could have come back Tuesday instead of the Britney girl.

How true
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Nothig like a split vote to make sure another act gets through
  • johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I'm not meaning to be rude or anything but I don't know what this thread is about, or what people are referring to. Who has done what? Has someone "returned"? Returned from where?
    I think it is just not fair. If they do it for one, they have to do it for others too.

"It" is not fair? What is not fair?
    "They" do "it" for "one"? Who are "they"? What have "they" done? For whom have "they" done "it"?
  • FuddFudd Posts: 167,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought that, but they'll just split the judges vote and take it back to the public again. In a way it'll probably be the easiest decision they've had to make all week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    It's obvious that it's rigged or an attempted rigging the minute he said let the public decide which is the best. If niether win the show last night then how do we know whose best? Now the public are going to get caught up in this showdown and direct votes their way. The result is one will win the heat tomorrow.
    The tricky part is the loser is pretty much guaranteed to be in second place so goes into the judges decision. After hyping him up would they then pick the alternative choice? So both are likely to be in the final on Saturday for a second dance off.
  • Compton_scatterCompton_scatter Posts: 2,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst i think the french guy was a great dancer, and better than nearly everyone we've seen this week, I just couldn't warm to him like I did Razy who i found much more likeable. I also thought talentwise, Razy was better, so i hope this non-suprise doesn't ruin his chances

I thought the opposite!
  • ButterfliesButterflies Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrRight wrote: »
    Think you're spot on. Its crap they're in the same show. And on Friday too which means they have as little time as possible to practise a new routine for the final.

I know, so unfair. :(