• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    Both average singers
    No quality from either
    Obscurity beckons for both
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Temara but love Hannah, her voice is so good and she really gives her performances everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Tamera is banal but Hannah has a great voice. Those lows Hannah can pull are interesting and something we do not hear already. I hope she wins; she got soul!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're easily the best singers in the competition but lets be honest, between the two of them who lookes like they could sell millions of records? Tamera. For female's in the music industry today you need to have the right image, which is unfortunate but true, and Tamera has that on her side as well as a cracking voice. She has the whole package as Louis would say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    You are looking at the two finalists as Nicole has done it again! Two incredible girls that both are soo different in their own ways. Can't decide who I want to win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Nicole done well I like them both good
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're easily the best singers in the competition but lets be honest, between the two of them who lookes like they could sell millions of records? Tamera. For female's in the music industry today you need to have the right image, which is unfortunate but true, and Tamera has that on her side as well as a cracking voice. She has the whole package as Louis would say.

I agree completely with this, at least when it comes to potential record sales (and tour potential, etc.) in the next few years. Hannah's voice, though, is something else and I'm coming round to thinking I would back her out of all the contestants the show has had to be widely loved and listened to 50 years from now. I could even come down to 30 years on that, which would give me a better chance of still being around to pick up the winnings ;)
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamera is way different to Leona it terms of the things she sings. I'd say Tamera is more like Alexandra Burke or even Rihanna.

Hannahs voice is beautiful.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Tamera is way different to Leona it terms of the things she sings. I'd say Tamera is more like Alexandra Burke or even Rihanna.

Hannahs voice is beautiful.

No it's not