Britains Best Loved Double act - Channel Five

2»

Comments

• ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ch5 consulted the public, all 60 odd million as to who the Best Loved Double Act are, Ant n Dec are we said, fair enough. FWD Fast 10 years it'll be Jedward

They didn't consult me>:(
  • owl61ukowl61uk Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did Hinge and Bracket finish. You may to google this if you are under a certain age.

I may be in a minority but I also like Hale and Pace, some really good stuff as well as some dross
  • AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up on this. Why were Bert and Ernie on the list? They were about 12th or something, are they even a double act? Bert and Ernie? I mean I love the Muppets but this is Sesame Street we're talking about here. I mean seriously Bert and Ernie the 12th best double act of all time? With Ant and Dec at number 1? They aren't a real comedy double act and I say that as someone who loved them in their SMTV live days. What planet are C5 on anyway? Well at least they gave Mitchell and Webb a mention, they were one behind Bert and Ernie...
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never got the appeal of Ant and Dec. They read out jokes that other people have written, but are apparently hilarious

I couldn't quite believe the result.they must have consulted a very small cross section of people ie the brainless chavs who go and bay and cheer at crap such as Britain's got talent.pj and duncan best comedy duo ever? Your avin a larf.