Do link on the front page of DS work on your iPad?

StigStig Posts: 12,446
Forum Member
✭✭
Do link on the front page of DS work on your iPad?

This has happened before; I tap the links to stories but nothing happens. If I keep my finger on the link and get the menu to open in a new window, it works.

I have been using Weblock for quite a long time, and the links worked before.

Comments

• oilmanoilman Posts: 4,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried without any adblocking software. I find they sometimes stop links working for no obvious reason?
  • StigStig Posts: 12,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I turned off Weblock, and the links started working, as well as all the obtrusive ads.

DS must have changed something, as it was working fine a few days ago. As the forums are fine I shall keep using Weblock and put up with the inconvenience.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I use weblock on my ipad2 and am not having this problem with chrome, safari or iCab browsers.

I'm assuming you mean any story links or menu links from the digitalspy co uk front page?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lettice wrote: »
    I use weblock on my ipad2 and am not having this problem with chrome, safari or iCab browsers.

I'm assuming you mean any story links or menu links from the digitalspy co uk front page?

Yes, the main story links.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Yes I get that problem on my ipad2 as well sometimes, as well as the jumpy pages due to the slow to load ads etc etc

Glad to know it's not just me and my fat fingers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now it's working again. I haven't changed anything on my iPad.