Options

do you guys think courtney mitchel is in contact with tiffanys family

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
i would imagine off screen she would naturally want to have contact with them regardless of whether grant likes it or not, im not sure she would have contact with her maternal grandmother but since tiffany was on good terms with her dad terry and brother simon i would think naturally she would be in contct with them, plus simon forgave his mum louise as well. im sure from time to time she visits them.

Comments

• Options
    STEVE 03STEVE 03 Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    It would be good to see Tiffany's family back on the square, although I think for this to happen Courtney would have to return first. I doubt very much it's high on DTC's priority list though :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STEVE 03 wrote: »
    It would be good to see Tiffany's family back on the square, although I think for this to happen Courtney would have to return first. I doubt very much it's high on DTC's priority list though :)

thats true
  • Options
    WhiskyrumWhiskyrum Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is did Terry ever reunite with Irene
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Killing Tiffany remains Eastenders biggest ever mistake imo

The missed continued storyline there with her and Grant could have been amazing now.

In regards to the question I hope so.
  • Options
    WhiskyrumWhiskyrum Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    Killing Tiffany remains Eastenders biggest ever mistake imo

The missed continued storyline there with her and Grant could have been amazing now.

In regards to the question I hope so.

it was worth the publicity. it caused.... Everyone remembers Tiffs death
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whiskyrum wrote: »
    it was worth the publicity. it caused.... Everyone remembers Tiffs death

Doesn't matter a well remembered episode doesn't make up for the future plots and character development we were deprived.

Martine would have long since been back by now had she not been killed off sharing scenes with Sharon, Roxie and Ronnie etc

Makes me wanna weep. Loved Tiff so much.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    I think they need to state that Courtney has been staying with Terry and Irene in the UK ao when they are ready to introduce her they can caat an actress with an English accent.
  • Options
    emma dailyemma daily Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter a well remembered episode doesn't make up for the future plots and character development we were deprived.

Martine would have long since been back by now had she not been killed off sharing scenes with Sharon, Roxie and Ronnie etc

Makes me wanna weep. Loved Tiff so much.

She tried to hold the show hostage and that wasn't fair on anyone.. Frank butcher was right to run her over long live the butch
  • Options
    kessukikessuki Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Whiskyrum wrote: »
    What I want to know is did Terry ever reunite with Irene

99% sure they did. He left walford to find her so i like to believe they reunited. If he returned it would be nice when janine returns, he looked out for her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kessuki wrote: »
    They did. Im 99% sure.

Wasnt irene Shirleys auntie?
  • Options
    kessukikessuki Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    emma daily wrote: »
    Wasnt irene Shirleys auntie?

No i dont think so. Irene is kathys sister in law. Thats all i remember.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kessuki wrote: »
    No i dont think so. Irene is kathys sister in law. Thats all i remember.

Okay thought she was a Carter before marriage
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I think they need to state that Courtney has been staying with Terry and Irene in the UK ao when they are ready to introduce her they can caat an actress with an English accent.

im pretty terry left walford to be reunited with irene but wasnt she living in spain or something like that? but then again most english people in spain remain very english culturally anyway.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    im pretty terry left walford to be reunited with irene but wasnt she living in spain or something like that? but then again most english people in spain remain very english culturally anyway.

Was it specified where she was? She left Terry in Portugal so she could go travelling but they could have easily moved back to England by now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emma daily wrote: »
    She tried to hold the show hostage and that wasn't fair on anyone.. Frank butcher was right to run her over long live the butch

Rubbish.

Even if what Robinson says was true about her wanting to come and go as she pleased that did not mean the only option was to kill her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbish.

Even if what Robinson says was true about her wanting to come and go as she pleased that did not mean the only option was to kill her.

Martine was very above herself at the time and probably still is to some extent.. She didn't want to stay in the show forever but had signed a contract 6 months previously stating she wanted to stay to see out her story arc which would of involved her character being murdered and grant being the prime suspect. She was not happy with having her character killed but agreed anyway and was pushed as a main character as soon as she became important to the show she decided to quit spoiling the previous plans and then wanted a contract dipping onto the show at her leisure. She was very manipulative and it was decided to still kill her off anyway this pissed her off and she went to the press about the producer and storyliners. This was told to me by a person who worked on the show at the time who had no reason to lie and had nothing but admiration for martine but said she was very selfish from a show point of view but driven by her career.