In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know anything about Shona McGarty who plays Whitney in Eastenders? I'm a bit suspicious about her because I don't believe any of Whitney's relationships with men in the same way I don't believe Pat's. I know she's a definite flirt as when she's in interviews she flirts with both sexes but thats all I know for certain
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Liss88 wrote: »
    Sure she wasn't joking?? :rolleyes:

I meant that she denied that she'd shagged her.
  • GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    and then Gaditano came along, and I can't tell if he's making stuff up...

Nope. Just reporting what I've heard over the years from friends who work in & around showbiz circles.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu was with maurice gibb not for long but anway as far as I know he wasn't gay and loved women.
    as for john frida don't know much about him all I know is she lived with him in america with their son for a bit.
    Always wondered why lulu never had many male partners could be bi does anyone have any stories?.
    As for dolly she has denied it in interviews and says her husband carl stays out the limeight.
    Interestingly she never had kids have no idea what the story is there cat deeley wasn't she with anjelica houston's nephew.
    Also julie goodyear & amanda barrie are both bi and had both male and female partners.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    lulu was with maurice gibb not for long but anway as far as I know he wasn't gay and loved women.
    as for john frida don't know much about him all I know is she lived with him in america with their son for a bit.
    Always wondered why lulu never had many male partners could be bi does anyone have any stories?.
    As for dolly she has denied it in interviews and says her husband carl stays out the limeight.
    Interestingly she never had kids have no idea what the story is there cat deeley wasn't she with anjelica houston's nephew.
    Also julie goodyear & amanda barrie are both bi and had both male and female partners.

Wow, your posts are hard to read.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Being with lots of women doesn't really mean much. I'd imagine a lot of gay men hated what they were at certain points in their life. The word 'denial' springs to mind. He might not be, but he's very feminine in his ways.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaditano wrote: »
    Nope. Just reporting what I've heard over the years from friends who work in & around showbiz circles.

Oh, okay. Well, I have no reason to doubt you hear stuff as even we lowly extras hear bits and pieces. I'll have to revisit your comments on the previous page.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, and Amanda Barrie's autobiography (which is a great book and much better than most showbiz autobiogs) talks in lots of honest and fascinating detail about her bisexuality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Also I always thought Amelle Berrabah from the sugababes was a bit of both, shes acts very masculine and has masculine expressions, and talks very masculine, I definely think shes a lesbian or a least bisexual

She'd have to be bisexual cos my friend has spent the night with her and he's a boy!
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conversely, Jackie Clune (comedienne and cabaret singer) was one of the most radical lesbians on the scene then, within the space of 2 years, met the man of her dreams and had 4 babies! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    Conversely, Jackie Clune (comedienne and cabaret singer) was one of the most radical lesbians on the scene then, within the space of 2 years, met the man of her dreams and had 4 babies! :D

I think she was the first person I ever heard using the wonderful word 'hasbian', and to describe herself!

Are we still naming names ? Jo 'Supernanny' Frost.
    Forum Member

She has a (relatively) sensible reason for not coming out, namely that it would be seen as a bit odd (even if it's really not) that a lesbian was telling people how to bring up their kids.
    Forum Member
    A few more who I've seen rumours about:

Miranda Hart
    Fiona Bruce (the newsreader, not the MP)
    Vanessa White (from The Saturdays)
    Katie Melua
    KT Tunstall (denied at one point and then kind of went back on that, but I don't think she actually came out).
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

>snip

Are you serious? (in best McEnroe voice).
    Forum Member
    Are you serious? (in best McEnroe voice).

There have been quite a few rumours about her.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    There have been quite a few rumours about her.

Really?

Hope that because she has no children, she is regarded as fair game.
    Is there any evidence?
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can't see how it wouldn't be.

People like to overally complicate things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?

Hope that because she has no children, she is regarded as fair game.
    Is there any evidence?

Lots of lesbians DO have kids. You need to see things in a more rounded way!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessica Simpson, Cheryl Cole and i used to think Nicole Kidman but now im not so sure?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    NIKKID wrote: »
    Jessica Simpson, Cheryl Cole and i used to think Nicole Kidman but now im not so sure?

Did you read the article about her getting that soldiers number when she was in Afghanistan? She said some of the guys were handsome and even some of the girls were totally gorgeous. Surely its only a matter of time before she admits to it? :confused::rolleyes:
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was the first person I ever heard using the wonderful word 'hasbian', and to describe herself!

Oh I wish, me and my gf love Jo. :D
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    A few more who I've seen rumours about:

Miranda Hart
    Fiona Bruce the newsreader, not the MP)
    Vanessa White (from The Saturdays)
    Katie Melua
    KT Tunstall (denied at one point and then kind of went back on that, but I don't think she actually came out).

Heard those two, I think Katie came out as loving people regardless of gender, and was rumoured to be dating a (female) photographer (can't remember her name but she wasn't what you'd imagine a pretty girl like Katie would date).

As for Miranda, I don't know. I can see why people think it, but I think she's straight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiona Bruce?! Are you serious?! She's married with two children, for goodness sake!
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Heard those two, I think Katie came out as loving people regardless of gender, and was rumoured to be dating a (female) photographer (can't remember her name but she wasn't what you'd imagine a pretty girl like Katie would date).

As for Miranda, I don't know. I can see why people think it, but I think she's straight.

I always think that about Cynthia Nixon's (Sex and the City) girlfriend.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/17/cynthia-nixon-engaged-to_n_204453.html
    Forum Member
    Fiona Bruce?! Are you serious?! She's married with two children, for goodness sake!

So was Michael Barrymore.

And regardless, there have been some rumours about her.