Super Mario 3D World

2»

Comments

• GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    As I said, Wii U is the only NEXT GEN to offer free online multiplayer.

That's depends how you define "Next Gen", to many people the Wii U is closer to The PS3 and Xbox 360 than it is to the PS4 or Xbox One.

Looking at the comparison videos of cross platform games such as CoD also confirms this.

The PS4 and Xbox One are both charging for online but they are offering alot more online features such as live streaming and cross game chat.
  • RunawayGroomRunawayGroom Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Despite Mario3D being **more of the same** it's an absolutely fantastic game!! :) .... & worthy of its praise ... I hadn't played it enough 2 cast judgement earlier!! :o

The WiiU is the only console 2 own this xmas!! ;)

The wiiu will be the next gen system to own the next six months to be honest. It has some potentially very good games coming out the next six months hopefully. If i can get any money together, it will be the first next gen console i buy.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    That's depends how you define "Next Gen", to many people the Wii U is closer to The PS3 and Xbox 360 than it is to the PS4 or Xbox One.

Looking at the comparison videos of cross platform games such as CoD also confirms this.

The PS4 and Xbox One are both charging for online but they are offering alot more online features such as live streaming and cross game chat.

The Wii U, by definition is next gen. The Wii U could of had worse graphics than the Wii and it would still be next gen.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    The Wii U, by definition is next gen. The Wii U could of had worse graphics than the Wii and it would still be next gen.

Then the argument of online being free is pointless then and its not a fair comparison.

It might be free but its severely limited compared to PS4 and Xbox One which only cost about £30 a year and include free games with that.

Anyway that's just my opinion and its off topic so I wont take it any further.

On another note the new Mario looks excellent and I will pick one up when I can get a Wii U for under £150.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wiiu will be the next gen system to own the next six months to be honest. It has some potentially very good games coming out the next six months hopefully. If i can get any money together, it will be the first next gen console i buy.

the WiiU is a great console ... granted its not a powerhouse like the X1 / PS4 but nintendos tripleA titles ... the gamepad & miiverse more then make up for it!! ;) ... ya won't regret getting a wiiu imo!! **thumbsup*

(love using the WiiU web browser ta post on here!! lol) :D
  • STeelySTeely Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    Super Mario 3D World simply Stunning, amazing gfx and is full of just amazing ideas, also uses the pro controller, oh the controls are as ever excellent too

in my top 5 of the year

one more thing, the music is amazing again, full of classic tunes and some great new music!
  • djpakredjpakre Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    The game that made me buy a Wii u. It's currently updating & I cannot wait for some Mario! =)
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and my brother completed it in about 2 days.
    Roaslina is unlockable in it, which I guess makes her relevant again - hope she is in Smash Bros.