Heidi Klum = Midlife Crisis?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
Act your age, love.. showing FAR too much of her skin these days.

Anyone who's seen her dress for the Oscars will know what I mean.. if KP wore that she would be crucified.

Comments

• Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks older than she actually is to be honest.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a beautiful woman but that dress is absolutely hideous and just makes her look like trailer trash.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    looks hot to me

but i'm just a man
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3rd image isn't good, but the rest are fantastic :D
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too thin and too much bust showing which is out of proportion to the rest of her body.
  • mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks terrible and isn't aging well, face looks older.

The below link shows you how you can pull off that type of dress:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2284082/Oscars-2013-Britney-Spears-shows-new-chocolate-brown-locks-arrives-low-cut-dress.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks terrible and isn't aging well, face looks older.

The below link shows you how you can pull off that type of dress:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2284082/Oscars-2013-Britney-Spears-shows-new-chocolate-brown-locks-arrives-low-cut-dress.html

But Britney hardly has any boobs..

Heidi can wear a binbag out, and she'll still look better than anyone else on my local high street.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

Heidi can wear a binbag out, and she'll still look better than anyone else on my local high street.

I think smaller boobs look a lot better in an outfit like this. Klum's fab boobs look like spaniels ears in that pic; Britney actually looks demure and sophisticated in comparison IMHO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a gorgeous woman but imo the dress is awful and completely out of place at the Oscars.
    Her looks are enough to get her attention - she didn't need to resort to wearing a "look at me" frock like this.
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think smaller boobs look a lot better in an outfit like this. Klum's fab boobs look like spaniels ears in that pic; Britney actually looks demure and sophisticated in comparison IMHO.

I thought the complete opposite, I think her boobs look good. They look better than mine would in a dress like that anyway, and I'm 14 years younger than her and haven't had 4 children. :o:D

I agree that smaller boobs look better in that kind of dress, I don't think I'd have the guts to wear a dress like that. If you've got biggish boobs you end up looking a bit slutty. However, I think Heidi just about pulls it off - it's not really Oscars appropriate but she still looks beautiful. I do think her face is very gaunt though and she's starting to look a bit haggard, she's too thin.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I havent liked Heidi since seeing her on Project Runway, she was so bad at presenting, yes, English is her second language but her sing song style always was so awful. She criticized the designers but wore such terrible clothes herself and couldnt see it for her ego was all to overwhelming.

It seems that since Seal and her have parted she has gone one step further in over the top dresses which leave nothing to the imagination. Her children are growing up, she could look stunning but is now getting tartier by the day, she is a milionairess but has such bad choice, her looks wont last forever and her children need her too, time for her to let the younger models take over, she has had her time and grow old beautifully and classy.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

That's the whole point. Women with big boobs can't pull off dresses like that, we need more support. Necklines like that look good on the smaller busted only.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like a lot that her face looks natural though. She is incredibly pretty but also looks normal and doesn't have the waxy sheen of so many stars; she actually has a few wrinkles and crows feet - as she should. Facially, she's smokin' hot.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    I think she looks great and the dress is nice apart from the fact it's a bit too revealing.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I think she looks great and the dress is nice apart from the fact it's a bit too revealing.

Me too. Boob-overload and I would have liked the dress better were it not quite so open at the front but she's in great shape and can carry it off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what it is about this dress but it makes her look much older than she is. It's just a bit too much, it ends up more mutton than amazing. Even the colour of the dress doesn't suit her.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check this:

https://twitter.com/heidiklum/status/305813500389896193

What was Julian Macdonald thinking of when he designed this dress for Heidi?!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks older than she actually is to be honest.

Agreed, she's looking very 'worn'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That isn't the most flattering picture.
    I like a lot that her face looks natural though. She is incredibly pretty but also looks normal and doesn't have the waxy sheen of so many stars; she actually has a few wrinkles and crows feet - as she should. Facially, she's smokin' hot.

I agree. I wonder if that is why some people are saying they think she looks older than she is?

I much prefer her crows feet to the waxwork look.
    I'm 24 and hope I look as 'old' as she does in 15 years time.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not her best look and I did think when I first saw it, she looked bad. More like two oranges in a pair of socks
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like a lot that her face looks natural though...
    Apart from her nose which has been thinned to within an inch of its life: the surgeon should be shot!

Not keen on the dress and her hair is a mess. Also been reliably informed she's shaved 4/5 years off her true age. Not that it's a crime, but would explain why peeps think she looks 'old for her age'...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    All the younger actresses at the Oscars looked so classy, while the older ones looked trashy

Ooops I didnt mean that to rhyme
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    isn't her body guard now banging her after her break with Seal? I'm sure he's delighted his girlfriend leaves nothing to the imagination.. where is he at home looking after the kids while Heidi swans around the globe?

Waiting for the Playboy spread..