Josie Gibson

Comments

• ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame her for giving him stick in her magazine column. He came across as a massive knob in the recent interview he gave in the Fail.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    She done well on her weight loss .but I still think LUKE had lucky escape he be a fool to go back to Josie if she changes her mind
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I don't blame her for giving him stick in her magazine column. He came across as a massive knob in the recent interview he gave in the Fail.

I thought all you people on here knew how it worked. :D He gave no interview to anyone. He was hired by Josie to be her next fall guy. I can cast iron guarantee you those comments 'attributed' to him came from her.

She's raised zelebrity victimhood to new heights, this one.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Common, thick, vulgar, talentless, charmless, heinous old trog who will be 32 stone again by June and 'loving life; I was so unhappy being thin' blah blah blah blah blah.

Time to wheel out another neanderthal to be on the payroll and act like the dutiful boyfriend.:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Cant argue with this post.:D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    I didn't like her in BB - she seemed a lazy girl. I never got all the adulation for her. I watched the programme with her and John James when they left the house just to see if I was wrong in my opinion, but no, she was still as obnoxious, as was he.

A lot of us feel the same. I always thought that she was rough and common and I've yet to be proven wrong. Her fans go on about how much of lovely person she is, but I've never seen any evidence of this either. She was a massive shit stirrer when she was on BB and was the root cause of a lot of the arguments and unpleasantness which she just sat back and watched.

Josies appeal was based on the fact that she was a fat woman who pulled the house hunk. Nothing more, nothing less. But a lot of projection went on with her, if she can do it I can. That kind of thing ;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to disagree re Crab Eyes being the 'house hunk', I thought he was repulsive, but different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Anyone remember Josie's reputation in the house for being a bit whiffy? I can remember her being in bed and saying to JJ2, "come and join us in the bed", and he said, "errm no thanks, I can smell you...." to which she gave the excuse that she couldn't wash properly because BB had cameras in the shower room etc.

It makes me want to be sick when I think of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to disagree re Crab Eyes being the 'house hunk', I thought he was repulsive, but different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Anyone remember Josie's reputation in the house for being a bit whiffy? I can remember her being in bed and saying to JJ2, "come and join us in the bed", and he said, "errm no thanks, I can smell you...." to which she gave the excuse that she couldn't wash properly because BB had cameras in the shower room etc.

I liked John James in the beginning but quickly went off him when he revealed his mysoginy and general weirdness towards women.

Josie was always quite skanky. I will never forget that awful, rainbow coloured maxi dress that she wore when she won. It actually belonged to Rachel one of the other housemates who was about five clothes sizes smaller than Josie. Josie badgered Rachel into giving it to her, but looked ridiculous. It was practically bursting at the seams.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I forgot about that LOL :D
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot about that LOL :D

Ha so had I, I remember thinking it was hilarious at the time. Who came up with it?

I never liked John James, there was something slimy about him, eurgh. I never particularly liked Josie either, and her magazine column is cringeworthy.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha so had I, I remember thinking it was hilarious at the time. Who came up with it?

I never liked John James, there was something slimy about him, eurgh. I never particularly liked Josie either, and her magazine column is cringeworthy.

John James....being Australian myself I just cannot fathom where that plonker got the idea to go by his first and middle name all the time, I mean, we just dont do that in Oz...he's John - end of. Its not even hyphenated for petes sake so why say John and James?...if he got a job on a building site in Sydney I could imagine the blokes asking him his name and he says 'I'm John James'...he'd be JJ at best but I can think of plenty of better names that would be applied to him:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Funny how every thread that starts with Josie and luke johnjames names pops up why???
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John James....being Australian myself I just cannot fathom where that plonker got the idea to go by his first and middle name all the time, I mean, we just dont do that in Oz...he's John - end of. Its not even hyphenated for petes sake so why say John and James?...if he got a job on a building site in Sydney I could imagine the blokes asking him his name and he says 'I'm John James'...he'd be JJ at best but I can think of plenty of better names that would be applied to him:D

JohnJames is his christian name as in One name ,James ISNT his middle name ,his Dads name was John and he wanted to name him after himself but his Mum wanted it so you could diffirentiate when people called so tagged James on the end :D So it's all just one name JohnJames :p

Don't know where you got the idea it was two different names 1st and middle :confused:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2317225/Josie-Gibson-speaks-shes-having-34D-implants-strips-slim-shape.html

Now she's posing in her underwear telling us about her implants. Luke sounds a right peach doesn't he?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie and that charmless numptie John James were responsible for me never watching BB again. I find her horrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    What the hell happened to josie, I actually liked her in BB. Didn't keep up with her after the show but looks likes she's turned into the exact type of person she said she would never be. Sad
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her head looks to big for her body, she's just another attention seeking z-listers and is a member of the 'make a lose weight DVD group'
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I wish she would just go away. Surely her fifteen minutes are up.
  • jeff_vaderjeff_vader Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifteen minutes is sooo Sixties. Adjusted for inflation, it's now 'as long as can you milk it for' :)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Her head looks to big for her body, she's just another attention seeking z-listers and is a member of the 'make a lose weight DVD group'

I think the airbrush may have been at work here as it would be very difficult to lose that amount of weight and not have some loose/stretched skin - in fact she herself has spoken about it in the past.....
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie definately said in the BB house that she would NEVER sell a story to the press for financial gain. When John James said that he would, they had a barny.

I wonder if anyone ever points this out to her, especially when her 'job' seems to be talking constantly about her personal life.
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the top picture why do they not show the lower part of her legs, maybe it's because they are airbrushed into points, no matter she looks not hyper skanky and could maybe pass for Hayden Panettieres bumkin Granny.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2324345/Josie-Gibson-reveals-struggle-maintain-6st-weight-loss-living-nightmare.html

She's now struggling to keep the weight off. Main problem is that, anyone can see she's lost too much weight and is trying to maintain a size that she isn't supposed to be. She isn't built to be a size 8/10. Maybe if she put a stone back on and settled at a size 12, she'd find it easier to keep the rest off and she'd actually look 5 years younger imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2324345/Josie-Gibson-reveals-struggle-maintain-6st-weight-loss-living-nightmare.html

She's now struggling to keep the weight off. Main problem is that, anyone can see she's lost too much weight and is trying to maintain a size that she isn't supposed to be. She isn't built to be a size 8/10. Maybe if she put a stone back on and settled at a size 12, she'd find it easier to keep the rest off and she'd actually look 5 years younger imo

I saw this coming a mile off. She was never going to keep the weight off IMO.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Ah, building up to the 'world exclusive: Lukey has been undermining me so I've been comfort eating and I got up to 15 1/2 stone again. How did I lose it? BUY MY EXCLUSIVE NEW DVD - JOSIE'S JOGGING - TO FIND OUT. SPECIAL OFFER - ONLY £9.99 + VAT'.:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why eat 3 puddings ffs, eat a good main course instead. Josie does not realise she has to make a complete lifestyle change, a permanent one.Healthy balanced eating, rather than dieting.
    That b/f sounds a right prat.