Options

Missing Syria GIrls Father on Pro Terrorist March

Comments

• Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's instinct, more learning from experience.

And it doesn't matter how much or how often the lies are presented, the truth comes out simply because it is the truth.

In this case the big lie was that this family were "moderate", experience tells us that that was very unlikely.

The behaviour of this parent only adds to the hatred of Muslims who want nothing to do with the jihadi nonsense.
  • Options
    jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    bootyache wrote: »
    The behaviour of this parent only adds to the hatred of Muslims who want nothing to do with the jihadi nonsense.

It's a good chance this man is going to need protection FROM the Police.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Thank you, daily mail!
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyork wrote: »
    It's a good chance this man is going to need protection FROM the Police.

*Sigh*

I just wish all this nonsense would stop.

People have got to change. We must come together. We need to take a good hard look at ourselves no matter where we come from or believe.
  • Options
    The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, daily mail!

Thank you, The Times.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4395280.ece
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was odd that they the girls families just sat around blaming the British authorities, as opposed to chasing after them within an hour of finding out. It wouldn't surprise me if they were fully aware of the plan and even assisted with finance and planning.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    bluefb wrote: »
    So these people are just a straw man fabrication? Why would you instantly disbelieve someone, anyway?

It's often the same thing with murder cases. The boyfriend/girlfriend goes on TV with something sentimental to the victim and cries tears, which draws suspicion and doubt, but a few weeks later we find out they are up to their necks in it.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was odd that they the girls families just sat around blaming the British authorities, as opposed to chasing after them within an hour of finding out. It wouldn't surprise me if they were fully aware of the plan and even assisted with finance and planning.
    I am not convinced that all the families of the girls were involved, there is no reason why that would need to be the case. But from what is coming out about Hussen Abase, he may have been one of the prime instigators, and this appearing on television & before the parliamentary committee was an attempt to put himself above suspicion. Of course, in retrospect, quite a silly mistake when he had appeared at these rallies.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    I don't think anyone has said that they instantly disbelieve someone have they? What most normal, rational people do surely, is weigh up the evidence, taking precedent into account, and come to a reasonable conclusion.
    So much for the evidence of "normal, rational people".
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What were the evidence and precedent in this situation?

Well I don't know if you have children, but I can assure you that most of us who do, would not sit around blaming the police if one of our offspring ran off to join a murderous band of barbarians. Speaking personally, I would have been on the first plane out to do my utmost to bring my child home. The fact that the parents chose the whining about the police route instead speaks volumes - no?

Also, I feel pretty confident in saying that if children were brought up to respect this country MORE than their all-consuming religion this type of occurrence would be non existent.

The precedent - all those other normal everyday 'moderates' who happily went to join their 'brothers and sisters' in faith in Syria's murderous hell-hole.
  • Options
    Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The family knew they could rely on useful idiots to swallow all their BS unquestioningly and help promote their anti-police, we are the victims here agenda.
  • Options
    NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh....oh dear. All that whinging and complaining about the whole thing being the UK's/police's/everyone else but our fault makes sense now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So much for the evidence of "normal, rational people".

It seems you much prefer the waffling we hear from simpering apologists, so I don't see any point in trying to persuade you otherwise, and will leave you to indulge yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    The family knew they could rely on useful idiots to swallow all their BS unquestioningly and help promote their anti-police, we are the victims here agenda.

Unfortunately there are a lot of them about.
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    " We'll take it from here, dad ".

A heartwarming tale of ordinary jihadi folk. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2fazw5Y9k
  • Options
    The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems you much prefer the waffling we hear from simpering apologists, so I don't see any point in trying to persuade you otherwise, and will leave you to indulge yourself.

I wonder how the appeasement machine will spin this one out?

Perhaps Hussen Abase once saw someone eating a packet of smoky bacon crisps which severely traumatised him.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I don't know if you have children, but I can assure you that most of us who do, would not sit around blaming the police if one of our offspring ran off to join a murderous band of barbarians. Speaking personally, I would have been on the first plane out to do my utmost to bring my child home. The fact that the parents chose the whining about the police route instead speaks volumes - no?

Also, I feel pretty confident in saying that if children were brought up to respect this country MORE than their all-consuming religion this type of occurrence would be non existent.

The precedent - all those other normal everyday 'moderates' who happily went to join their 'brothers and sisters' in faith in Syria's murderous hell-hole.

Indeed... but this lot... get the CAGE solicitors in and point finger at Met Police.
    Easy to smell a rat there.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bet their dinnertime table talk was a delight.

"Death to Israel, death to the infidels, death to homosexuals, death to those who insult Mohammed, death to the Shia, death to America, death to the West, death to etc etc..."
  • Options
    tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps Hussen Abase once saw someone eating a packet of smoky bacon crisps which severely traumatised him.

Either that or his inner extremist was triggered by some loud applause.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This thread needed some humour to cheer us all up! :D:D:D
  • Options
    ArmiArmi Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over time, some people have been shouted down, abused and condemned on this forum for saying that a significant number of 'ordinary' Muslims in the UK support the terrorists.

Now they are being proven right.
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    now that the police know about this what are they gonna do about it? at the very least they now have some evidence to suggest the family's might have known or encouraged their behavior, that should be enough to open an investigation. on the otherhand the family has the press, most media, keith vaz and the police wrapped around their fingers. :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or perhaps he witnessed people clapping, and there was no handy 'safe space.' Anything could have happened.