Options

Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
johartuk wrote: »
I thought CAN were agents, not a TV production company.

This thread is a continuation of: Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    This is my first post. I'd never even heard of DS until all the CAN stuff kicked off on Twitter!!
    I've read all 120 odd pages of the other thread & I'm rivited!! There is something going on clearly & I'm quite sure this K Maddock has got something, quite abloody lot actually on CP, PA & the rest of the A family. Quite why she wants to drag the whole family into it I'm not sure, but I am BLOODY interested in what she's got on PA & CP. I was a massive KP/PA Fan but I must say recently I've been getting a bit tired of the saint Peter show that I'm sure CP dictates. Anyway. Off topic!! I love how KK leaving has kick started this all, I just wNt to know why!!!
  • Options
    abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:I am sure CP bitterly regrets ever signing on KK.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! We got a part two :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs-C wrote: »
    This is my first post. I'd never even heard of DS until all the CAN stuff kicked off on Twitter!!
    I've read all 120 odd pages of the other thread & I'm rivited!! There is something going on clearly & I'm quite sure this K Maddock has got something, quite abloody lot actually on CP, PA & the rest of the A family. Quite why she wants to drag the whole family into it I'm not sure, but I am BLOODY interested in what she's got on PA & CP. I was a massive KP/PA Fan but I must say recently I've been getting a bit tired of the saint Peter show that I'm sure CP dictates. Anyway. Off topic!! I love how KK leaving has kick started this all, I just wNt to know why!!!

kmaddock needs to just go away and stop bringing a 14 yr old minor into it. What the Andres have done over the years has nothing to do with her. She's a bitter vindictive nasty person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    kmaddock needs to just go away and stop bringing a 14 yr old minor into it. What the Andres have done over the years has nothing to do with her. She's a bitter vindictive nasty person.

I quite agree bringing a child into it is wrong. On so many levels. .. But there must be a reason for her doing all this & I personally would like to know..!! I'm not quite sure you can judge her so personally from a few tweets though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    It's a fact of life that people are judged on the company they keep. Claire Powell ought to distance herself from puppet Dan Wootton; his foot in mouth moment (and guess what, deletion of the offending tweet - hmm, pattern emerging ?) regarding Oslo as being day old news http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1508031 just illustrates that he puts the cult of celebrity before all else.

Just so happens that this time, the world and his wife was on top of Twitter and RT'd his comment at the speed of light.

Would I trust him as a mouthpiece to support and promote my clients ? No. His lack of judgement is breathtaking. If I were CP I would want to check his copy before he mentioned any of my clients in print.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, and whilst I am not really interested in the K Maddock element of this drama, I just saw that she has declared herself to be hiding behind an alter ego ! So for those of you that are interested in her - who is she, who is she !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Jade is kmaddock talking about who PA was supposed to be dating and when was it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What Jade is kmaddock talking about who PA was supposed to be dating and when was it?

Dunno. I know naff all about Peter Andre or his back story, although people do tell me he loves his kids :p
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    With the exception of a few PA haters, this KMaddock`s witterings have mostly been taken with a pinch of salt.

I think she will probably up the ante a bit now, to try to get the reaction she so wants. Daft sod.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Those tweets about Jade are to Michael
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    With the exception of a few PA haters, this KMaddock`s witterings have mostly been taken with a pinch of salt.

I think she will probably up the ante a bit now, to try to get the reaction she so wants. Daft sod.

Noticed that snooziewoozie is feverishly retweeting each one she thinks is negative. lol
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Noticed that snooziewoozie is feverishly retweeting each one she thinks is negative. lol

I don`t look. She scares the bl**dy life out of me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    I don`t look. She scares the bl**dy life out of me!

Me too!:o
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From her recent tweets she certainly shows herself up as a bitter, vindictive, nasty lady. I mean her and Luke33 tweeting each other about MA's supposed sexuality, what has that got to do with anything. They tweet about outing him, that is just plain nasty and actually uses a very derrogatory term. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs-C wrote: »
    I quite agree bringing a child into it is wrong. On so many levels. .. But there must be a reason for her doing all this & I personally would like to know..!! I'm not quite sure you can judge her so personally from a few tweets though!

Not just a few tweets and yes you can judge her by the outpouring of bile she is producing about MA, just plain nasty. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would love to know how old these people are, I noticed the other day they took the time and effort to use photoshop to create silly distorted pictures of PA for their profile, how sad, to go so far as to do that on someone you hate and don't personally know other than through the media. :rolleyes: :confused: Got to commend them for their tenacity in hating. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What exactly has Michael Andre's sexuality got to do with her let alone anything either of them have done. She seems to take a huge interest into everything the Andre family have done and for what.

She's certainly trying to blacken their names and with some people mud sticks and they believe everything whats written by some vindictive women. whoever she is she certainly has it in for them both.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this is the kmaddock Pete went out with how would she be getting all this info unless someone close to them is feeding her, someone who maybe works for CP or could it even be Nicola Partidge herself. She for one would know quite a lot on them all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It appears your noticing has been noticed and noted on there too sids. :D:D:D Are you fapping (?) sids? :D:D:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this is the kmaddock Pete went out with how would she be getting all this info unless someone close to them is feeding her, someone who maybe works for CP or could it even be Nicola Partidge herself. She for one would know quite a lot on them all.

I would have thought that PA or CP would haved tried to close the twitter account down, its been done the past. Surely the person sending the info knows they could get sued etc if its all lies? Which makes me think there could be a little truth in some of the info mentioned. It's stuff CP would surely want kept out of the media for sure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I would have thought that PA or CP would haved tried to close the twitter account down, its been done the past. Surely the person sending the info knows they could get sued etc if its all lies?

You are right in that so you have to ask are they being given enough rope to hang themselves? ;) OR

Are the lawyers already on to it? :eek: OR

Is there a case to be answered?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still doesn't explain what kmaddock is aiming to get out of it by ranting on about the past. she has blocked me now so i can't see her tweets.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still doesn't explain what kmaddock is aiming to get out of it by ranting on about the past. she has blocked me now so i can't see her tweets.
    Probably to show what a rotten little gang the CAN clan can be.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    You are right in that so you have to ask are they being given enough rope to hang themselves? ;) OR

Are the lawyers already on to it? :eek: OR

Is there a case to be answered?

I thought that in the very beginning but its gone on for too long, CP has closed down accounts on twitter and DS has closed threads within hours. KM has gone on for a long time.

Nev's account seems to be the real Nev - he has backed up some of KK's stuff about her drug testing and KK was out with him on the night she was supposed to be on a drinking binge. The Speakmans were out on the same night and have also left CAN (no mention of their integrity but they are doing a tv show with Nev).

I do think that there is a can of worms (no pun intended) which is about to have the lid blown off. No idea why KM is doing this but maybe they have just been waiting for the right time.
This discussion has been closed.