Josie Gibson

13»

Comments

• user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this coming a mile off. She was never going to keep the weight off IMO.
    Josie's biggest demon will always be exercise. She's not naturally sporty and lacks the discipline (as would most people) to maintain the physique she had in her dvd. I agree with the poster who said she would be better off putting on a stone and settling at a size 12.

Unfortunately what I see happening is her trying to hold out for another few months, getting overwhelmed and going back to her old unhealthy lifestyle. I hope for her sake that she relaxes a bit but I can see her putting on all the weight again. It's like Natalie Cassidy Mark II where we'll have interviews in a year's time about how she's happier being bigger and her lifestyle was too difficult to maintain.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything that will get her in the papers. The 'publicity' about her losing weight has died down so to try and get her Z lister 'airtime' she says she eats three pudding.
    She's the new Natalie Cassidy, she'll lose weight, put it on then make a dvd about losing the weight.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe the "John James and Josie" appreciation thread is still active!
    I mean, really?!:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I can't believe the "John James and Josie" appreciation thread is still active!
    I mean, really?!:o
    Think of it as a kind of parallel universe .....................
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie's biggest demon will always be exercise. She's not naturally sporty and lacks the discipline (as would most people) to maintain the physique she had in her dvd. I agree with the poster who said she would be better off putting on a stone and settling at a size 12.

Unfortunately what I see happening is her trying to hold out for another few months, getting overwhelmed and going back to her old unhealthy lifestyle. I hope for her sake that she relaxes a bit but I can see her putting on all the weight again. It's like Natalie Cassidy Mark II where we'll have interviews in a year's time about how she's happier being bigger and her lifestyle was too difficult to maintain.

No, she's just greedy. All she did in the BB house was stuff her face with crap all day, one time I ever saw her lick a piece of chcolate and then put it back for someone else to eat. It made me ill.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she's just greedy. All she did in the BB house was stuff her face with crap all day, one time I ever saw her lick a piece of chcolate and then put it back for someone else to eat. It made me ill.
    :eek:
    /|\

How did she win? I never got the appeal of her? :confused:
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    /|\

How did she win? I never got the appeal of her? :confused:

Nor me:confused: Whilst no BB contestant can ever be accused of being top entertainment, she did absolutely nothing whilst she was in the house.Just stayed in bed, sucking her thumb, in that minging tracksuit with the equally minging John James. The pair of them were responsible for me never watching BB again. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nor me:confused: Whilst no BB contestant can ever be accused of being top entertainment, she did absolutely nothing whilst she was in the house.Just stayed in bed, sucking her thumb, in that minging tracksuit with the equally minging John James. The pair of them were responsible for me never watching BB again. :mad:

Because she was an overweight, ordinary looking working class women who went into the house and managed to pull the house "hunk", who apparently found Josie more attractive than the other more conventionally pretty girls. There was a lot of projection going on, "if she can do it, I can" that kind of thing.

I don't think he ever fancied her though, it was pure game plan. I've seen more chemistry between two planks of wood than those two.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think he ever fancied her though, it was pure game plan. I've seen more chemistry between two planks of wood than those two.

Bit harsh on Bex & Luke that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit harsh on Bex & Luke that!

Lol!! :D
  • KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie is filming a new DVD in November.

In time for the Christmas sales again.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinistra wrote: »
    Think of it as a kind of parallel universe .....................
    Can't be as out-there as the 'Prince Lorenzo Interview' one.:(
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she is who?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she was an overweight, ordinary looking working class women who went into the house and managed to pull the house "hunk", who apparently found Josie more attractive than the other more conventionally pretty girls. There was a lot of projection going on, "if she can do it, I can" that kind of thing.

It says a lot that the average eviction night Puffa jacket wearing Waynetta could identify with probably the laziest slob ever to grace the BB house but hate the attractive halfway intelligent female HMs