Options

What age did you lose your V plates?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,807
    Forum Member
    Ah, emotionally. :D

Well, for some they need a connection. Others don't, they can quite happily shag, great sex & walk away.

That applies to men & women. The world has moved on, women like sex, oh yes they do.

They love a good seeing to, they also love cock in all it's various forms & can comment on cocks in much the same way men do about fannies.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tribade wrote: »
    Well, for some they need a connection. Others don't, they can quite happily shag, great sex & walk away.

That applies to men & women. The world has moved on, women like sex, oh yes they do.

They love a good seeing to, they also love cock in all it's various forms & can comment on cocks in much the same way men do about fannies.
    I agree with you. :)

I knew what Sunkissed meant with their post, I just thought the term connected was funny and I used it in the other sense.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    lost it at 23, and i'm currently.....23 :o
    lost it in January, that was my news years resolution out of the way lol, that makes me sounds a teeny bit sluty but i'm not, he's the only guy i've been with and we split in February
  • Options
    Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    18, I'm still 18.

The only thing that was awkward was we were nearly walked in on. :o But other than that it was awesome :D
  • Options
    LP ROBINSONLP ROBINSON Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still have my V plates at 23.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't remember what age and who too? thats bad isnt it lol
  • Options
    tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    24. Best birthday present I ever got. :D No longer with the woman I lost my V plates to, we had a two year relationship but it ended last October.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    I was 16, however in my school this was considered very late.
    Most of them were at it like rabbits at 11.

I'm only 21 now, and only of 3 girls in my secondary school class (of 15 girls) who hasn't got a child.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when I was 15, now married to him :D
    You do know you didn't have to marry him after!:)
  • Options
    parsleyisfunparsleyisfun Posts: 4,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't shrugged off the V-Plates yet :D and proud of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    lost mine at 21 to a bloke i supported with his baby son for 16 months until he left me for my best mate. Whoops :D . am 22 now :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is ladies...you may get the P taken out of you when your at school for still having your Virginity...but see later in life when your at the pub with a load of men. Just casually drop into conversation you still have you V plates and watch them FLOCK! lol
  • Options
    BroadwayBabyNYBroadwayBabyNY Posts: 2,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chubbler wrote: »
    [highlight]I was 12 but only did the deed about 5 or 6 times[/highlight] and then didn't again till I was 14, so if anyone asks I always say I was 14 :o

That hole in your old mattress doesn't count.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    15 in now 20
  • Options
    shakeyershammyshakeyershammy Posts: 18,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was 13 :o when I gave up my V-plates... I'd always acted older (or thought I acted older), than my age though.

Now, as the mother of a 15 year old, I don't particularly think that's anything to be proud of. :o
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    *Thinks back to the 80s* I was 18, and it was a disaster, we had been seeing each other for abot 3 months, and he wanted me to come babysitting with him for his sister.

We cuddled up and I knew what it would lead to,he was not a virgin, but could not perform all that well and we kind of gave up. It was awful.

Needless to say we split soon after.
    It didnt put me off though ;)
  • Options
    BIGDOGUKBIGDOGUK Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Sorry guys this will sound very embrassing to some. I;m 25, 26 next month and have never done it.

:o:o:o
  • Options
    TaomiTaomi Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't. :( Lucikly I'm only 16 so I have an excuse.

Whatever you do, don't rush into it. I wasn't popular with men until I met someone when I was 16. We were in a relationship for 5 months before we did anything and I was with him for 2 years altogether. Ended badly but I never regretted him being the one because it was great at the time and he treated me with respect.

Alot of my friends lost theirs aged between 14-16 to one night stands, they were mostly drunk, at parties and one lost theirs outside in a field. We often talk about it and they all agree that they rushed into it. I think theres only 2 of us who don't regret it.

It'll be sooooo much better if you wait for someone who you really like and are comfortable with and don't give in to peer pressure or you may regret it in years to come.
    I was a month away from being 17. I'm 29 now

Snap!!
  • Options
    LP ROBINSONLP ROBINSON Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGDOGUK wrote: »
    Sorry guys this will sound very embrassing to some. I;m 25, 26 next month and have never done it.

Nothing embrassing about that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIGDOGUK wrote: »

That's not too bad. Some people never do it and die very old. You still have plenty of time.
  • Options
    BIGDOGUKBIGDOGUK Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Thanks. I am lucky where no one has asked about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just turned 21.
  • Options
    tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Anybody want mine? :p LOL, jk. They're not for sale. I'm 19.
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was 16 and he didn't put the condom on properly and I had to go the loo to fish it out. I was lucky not to get pregnant as I didn't know about the morning after pill back then, I just kept my fingers crossed though it didn't stop us doing it again and again and again...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was 16 and he didn't put the condom on properly and I had to go the loo to fish it out. I was lucky not to get pregnant as I didn't know about the morning after pill back then, I just kept my fingers crossed though it didn't stop us doing it again and again and again...

You were very lucky, but for future reference that won't stop you getting pregnant. :D