Celebs who have Tweeted you

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Followed by:
    The Script
    Danny O'Donoghue
    Max Milner from The Voice + his band, Meanwhile in Tinseltown (also lots of replies from them)

And got a DM from The Script. :3
  • Options
    Val WoodgateVal Woodgate Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Steve McManaman was the best I could manage:o
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He blocked me after I stood up for a girl he was bullying on there. Not bothered though, he's a horrible man.
    He got me banned from Wikipedia when it was the previous message I was correcting!
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a reply from the actor Julian Ovenden only yesterday! Nice man!
  • Options
    Luce*Luce* Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I've had a tweet from Jason Manford, & a conversation with Vicky from Geordie Shore. Lol. I dont make a habit of tweeting celebs just to ask for them to talk back, I think it's a bit sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is vile.

He blocked me too! You and I had a convesation and I called him a c**t :)

He must have searched his name and then blocked me, DMing me to tell me he'd done so :D
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RayofLight wrote: »
    Steve Brookstein got very angry at me once...
    He blocked me after I stood up for a girl he was bullying on there. Not bothered though, he's a horrible man.
    He is vile.
    Gill P wrote: »
    He got me banned from Wikipedia when it was the previous message I was correcting!
    SourCherry wrote: »
    He blocked me too! You and I had a convesation and I called him a c**t :)

He must have searched his name and then blocked me, DMing me to tell me he'd done so :D

I always thought Steve Brookstein looked rather like a chimp, facially!
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzi Perry just tweeted me. But then she always does :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cesar Milan follows me and pm'd me, I love him :o and Chris Wolstenholme the drummer from Muse tweeted me on his own account :D I love Muse :o
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to get a tweet from Stana Katic but I refuse to ask for a RT or anything else like that. I'll just keep plugging away and trying to be witty .. heh :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Ive joined up to twitter last night and got a tweet from Lauren Goodger(TOWIE) i told her i loved her and she replied love u2 babe :D and Malcolm Tuckers personal assistant, sam, from the thick of it :)
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't tend to tweet much to people, I prefer to just read tweets. But I did wake up this morning to find that Alistair Griffin had retweeted me from last night, so that was very nice because I wasn't expecting it - it was just a tweet mentioning him because I'd listened to his new album, so I wrote my favourite songs from it and he retweeted it. :)
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my best m8 gets pms from Sammy In the City!!!!!!

If you aint heard of Sammy In The City, you aint lived!!!!

He puts a smile on my face whenever I see him out and about in NYC!

:o:D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Haven't contacted her myself but have noticed that Jessica Jane Clement really bites when anyone dares to criticise her! She tends to retaliate if people call her self obsessed when she posts endless photos of herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never had a reply from celeb ,I basically never tweet them unless I really have something to say ! I feel a bit sad when I do like " as if they would reply?!" ..anywoo O/T but does anyone have any recommendations of who to follow? I'm a bit bored people i'm currently following :D

I am followed by the bloke from art attack though! ..at least I was which is random :p
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only been on Twitter for just under a week now and have had responses from Louise Jameson (Dr Who, Bergerac, EastEnders) and from Clive Merrison (whom I think is the greatest actor ever to play Sherlock Holmes).

Trying to build up my twitter followers, btw. Follow me (for my good humour, witty remarks and general goofiness) and I will follow you back. PM me for info and my full name. :)
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On followers level, I'd say the most famous person to tweet me is Kourtney Kardashian :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    On followers level, I'd say the most famous person to tweet me is Kourtney Kardashian :o

Considering she has 6 million followers :eek: you don't get much bigger twitter wise unless it's Justin Bieber :cool:
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William Shatner. Captain Kirk. :)
  • Options
    latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had replies from Richard Osman, Dean Andrews, Gregg Wallace, and chefs (not celebs but as I'm a bit of a "Chef Groupie" I've included them) Alan Murchison and Gary Jones the latter follows me too :p

I've had Tweets from author Emily Barr and Shane+Timothy Spall - both these follow me too :p:p
  • Options
    moonvisagemoonvisage Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I still find,after all the years i have been on twitter,99% of celebs only reply and talk to each other,or somebody connected to their industry.The only people i have had talk to me personally,are Emma Freud and Sally Thomsett.Emma Samms seems to talk to a lot of individuals,although i haven't had the pleasure myself,as i haven't tweeted her personally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other day Cher actually replies to one of mine also
    She is hilarious so I randomly asked if she smokes pot and she answered me back lol saying she has asthma and doesn't like smoking pretty cool
    Moment tbh

Oh and I have Vanilla Ice following me haha
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holly Candy (formerly Holly Valance) was tweeting live last night while the pilot of her shopping show on TLC went out (series itself starts in June) and she RT'd me once and replied to 2 of my tweets about it and her. :)
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wayne rooney
    Ant amd dec
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got a reply to the Father Ted reference I tweeted Richard Osman. Holby's Jimmy Akingbola has replied to me a few times as well. Also got mistaken for a man because of my Twitter username by Kelly Cates (daughter of King Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish)

Brother has the better record though, he's had replies from Ron Howard and Mr Man vs Food himself, Adam Richman.