How are you getting DriveClub?

Comments

• TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see you've been busy again Lisa, at least I was top for almost a day!
    There was always going to be plenty of time in that event as all I did was keep it reasonably tidy.
    Should have kept my mouth shut, I thought 550th in the world was an achievement but 33rd in the world is damn good going, you're definitely one of the 'sharks' at this game!
  • Ian_TroonIan_Troon Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Well done Lisa, only got back from long weekend a few hours ago so didn't get on for this challenge. Looking forward to the next one!
  • heart break kidheart break kid Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Is there a way to check your best sector times now the challenge has finished?
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you got for us denzil ?
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has it been confirmed that Lisa is a human? :p 1:14, wow, that's some time. Well done Lisa. Funnily enough got sent the exact same challenge today as a club challenge and the top time is 1:20 after 70 goes in that. Each time I struggle with those couple of sets of corners that follow each pretty quickly.

Being able to see other people's replays would definitely be handy. I never used drift so wondering if that's gonna help me improve but it always seems to just slow you down.
  • sheep88sheep88 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i only managed to get to play the challenge one day :( i could've improved anyway who's next? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is new challenge up yet?
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not received a challenge here, but the servers seem to be acting up again at the mo.
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry everyone, not played DriveClub properly for quite a while so missed the last few challenges and didn't know it was my turn again until I got a reminder. I don't have everyone on my friends list, is there a list of everyone who is now doing these challenges? As I think I set the third challenge, I'll need a lot of you to add me if I'm going to set a good challenge for you all (although I have no clue what challenges have been up for the last few).

So, if you want me to set the challenge can someone post a list and if I'm not in your friends list you'll need to add me ASAP. My PSN ID is denziloshamen and please include 'digital spy' in the message.

Many thanks and sorry to be a pain.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    denzil28 wrote: »
    Sorry everyone, not played DriveClub properly for quite a while so missed the last few challenges and didn't know it was my turn again until I got a reminder. I don't have everyone on my friends list, is there a list of everyone who is now doing these challenges? As I think I set the third challenge, I'll need a lot of you to add me if I'm going to set a good challenge for you all (although I have no clue what challenges have been up for the last few).

So, if you want me to set the challenge can someone post a list and if I'm not in your friends list you'll need to add me ASAP. My PSN ID is denziloshamen and please include 'digital spy' in the message.

I used the results link that Lisa posted to see who was taking part in the challenges and added those I didn't have :)
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Turns out it's the #1 global time for that car/track combo. :p

gilly's challenge results page 1 and page 2.

What hellstorm said - use the ids from these two pics.

If anyone is missed out they'll ask on here / send you a request, but if you're not actually bothered about taking part and don't want to be annoyed by requests, don't feel that we're forcing you - just let us know and we'll move on to the next person on the list.

Gillyallen:
    Denzil:
    ESonAMP:
    OMTT:
    Subcutaneousphat:
    Lisa_B:
    StormBringeR:
    Little_Ifrit:
    Iann34:
    Claymore74:
    Echo12008
    darfi02
    Jaffa-mad
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    When it comes to my turn, I'll sit out this rotation. Taking a break from the game for a week or two as getting a bit bored from playing it constantly. A little break will make it feel fresh again
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member

I also posted this a few pages back that you can use -
    A list of everyone that's ever taken part in a DS challenge: -
    A_Homeless_Jew_
    Barnoe69
    chunky007
    Claymore-74
    Danger_Close1979
    darfi02
    DenzilOshamen
    DuncBob
    E5onAMP
    Echo12008
    fastest_finger
    gds1972
    gillyallan
    GotterDammer
    hammer3121
    heyrehair
    iann34
    jaffa-mad
    KaylaKaden
    Lisa_B_87
    Little_lfrit
    Mickey_Eyes
    MrkBrd
    nedubis
    OneManTagTeam
    Random127
    SameCat
    slw8227
    stefmeister2008
    subcutaneousphat
    Supernova79
    TheGingerWarrior
    TommyNooka79
    xStormxBringeRx
  • denzil28denzil28 Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, my son is ill so not going to get back on until much later tonight, if at all.

I'll skip my turn at choosing so you can all get on with a challenge and not have to wait any longer. Please do keep including me in the invites though.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, my son is ill so not going to get back on until much later tonight, if at all.

I'll skip my turn at choosing so you can all get on with a challenge and not have to wait any longer. Please do keep including me in the invites though.

Hope ur son feels better soon mate
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to be included please

Speedy1013
  • MattDavisMattDavis Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    First off I hope your son gets well soon denzil.

As I'm next on the list I've sent the next challenge out. It's a long one which will suit the patient people out there.

Time trail
    Nakasendo Japan
    Audi R8 V10 coupe plus

I've invited everyone in my friends list that is above level 10 and sent friend requests to those that took part in the last challenge including you tombigbee. I'll forward the challenge on when you accept. If anyone else wants in on the action send me a friend request PSN E5onAMP

I've set it for 4 days as I'm not sure having it finish on Valentine's day is such a good idea 😃

Btw Lisa the fastest global time is 3:43.163 I expect you to smash this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get to seeing if that's there. I didn't get a phone alert
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a few goes on the challenge. First time I've driven on that teaco, it's gorgeous looking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every try you have you seem to better so should see some good times on this. Hate to think what Lisa's time will be.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Nakasendo, is that the one with those blasted hairpins?

Edit: Yes it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. There's also a red corner after the early bridge that probably should be a yellow imo.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Nakasendo, is that the one with those blasted hairpins?

Noooooooooooooo.

I did that one Loads in drifting community challenges. I hate it. Although driving around it may be very different, I still hate it.
  • MattDavisMattDavis Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    The hairpins from hell you mean. About 10 of them in total.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hairpins are ok, just brake what feels like too much and get a quick exit instead. Am doing well on this until last few corners, a left with a pavement on which I seem to run wide on every time, and a 'green' corner 2nd to last which is in no way green imo.