Options

The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?!!!, you were all thinking it, I just wrote it:D eek, creepy kids in the graveyard!!!!!

I know...:D:p I hate those kids:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Very hot priest.....*PLOP*;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very hot priest.....*PLOP*;)

perv!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    perv!;)
    You called??!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just realised, Shannon Sossamon wears the same dress all the way through this film....dirty B***h:eek:
  • Options
    hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One very handsome and sweet storyteller here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You called??!!:D

:D dingding!!
    Just realised, Shannon Sossamon wears the same dress all the way through this film....dirty B***h:eek:

Pee-eeww!!! *holds nose*
    hayleyg wrote: »

I concur.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And the lucky girl got to play Heath's love interest more than once
  • Options
    Forum Member
    still waiting for my copy of Brothers Grimm to come:( yay, just checked my account at HMV and it tells me it is on it's way.....YIIIPPEEEE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    still waiting for my copy of Brothers Grimm to come:(

Aww. sorry to rhar that..its one that hasn't come up on the Playlist though yet though (Mainly because it doesn't seem very popular:() Have you ever seen it though??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the lucky girl got to play Heath's love interest more than once

:mad: s'not fair - she could've shared! *PLOP!*
    still waiting for my copy of Brothers Grimm to come:(

It will come, young paduan, it will come.......:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That bit was tough..reaches for a tissue
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aww. sorry to rhar that..its one that hasn't come up on the Playlist though yet though (Mainly because it doesn't seem very popular:() Have you ever seen it though??
    No, but it's on it's way now....could even plop through my letterbox in the morning......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That bit was tough..reaches for a tissue
    sending a big hug Hay:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but it's on it's way now....could even plop through my letterbox in the morning......

I like BG - I have to say the only Heath film I've ever struggled with was Nedders - just didn't grab me I'm afraid....:(
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't that struck on Nedders either SGF, but I loved the music. Not fussed about Brothers Grimm either tbh - Heath ain't looking so hot in that one. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    I wasn't that struck on Nedders either SGF, but I loved the music. Not fussed about Brothers Grimm either tbh - Heath ain't looking so hot in that one. :p
    I liked nedders, it always had the added attraction of Orly Bloom for me....but now, after his death, I cant bear to watch it to the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed - but he's amusing in it!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To me Jake Grimm, is the most like Heath..he looks like how we saw Heath a lot, and has manner of his mannerism too..I'd even say personality as well..teh wide eyed inquisitiveness about the world & the humour

The film - I'll agree not the best, but for some reason I like it, perhaps becuase of the reason I've mentioned above
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me Jake Grimm, is the most like Heath..he looks like how we saw Heath a lot, and has manner of his mannerism too..I'd even say personality as well..teh wide eyed inquisitiveness about the world & the humour

The film - I'll agree not the best, but for some reason I like it, perhaps becuase of the reason I've mentioned above

That's very true H. His character is most like Heath of all his films. I've never thought of it that way. I'll have to watch it again with that in mind. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am toodling off to bed as all the gardening I did today has knackered me muchly! Sweet dreams Heathens! Catch up tomorrow! xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I have finished my film, so I will bid you goodnight ladies xxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am toodling off to bed as all the gardening I did today has knackered me muchly! Sweet dreams Heathens! Catch up tomorrow! xx
    I have finished my film, so I will bid you goodnight ladies xxxxxx

G'Night you two xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's very true H. His character is most like Heath of all his films. I've never thought of it that way. I'll have to watch it again with that in mind. :)

How you doing Rose???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    Well my film has finished now so I too am tootling off to dreamland. Good night Heathens everywhere.