Options

Sun article about Denise Van Outen and Gary Glitter. Big Breakfast question.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mpk81 wrote: »
    Presumably the Sun was "grooming" 16 year old girls when it used to have them topless on page three

:D...well said
  • Options
    PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually remember this episode!!
  • Options
    hello_mumhello_mum Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I shagged an old man when I was a kid, I did it because it was exciting and I wanted to ROCK.

We do things as kids.

~It's how we stay human .

live love explore
  • Options
    gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she was 16? Knowing Glitter she would be ten years too old for him!

I detest his stupid grin! He is a paedo like the rest - laughing and in denial!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When she was 16? Knowing Glitter she would be ten years too old for him!

I detest his stupid grin! He is a paedo like the rest - laughing and in denial!

17 doll, but depends if you're doing fit 50 (
    Nigella) or forget 50 (Schofe -no thanks ITV).

Who would you do in a screw?
  • Options
    gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hello_mum wrote: »
    17 doll, but depends if you're doing fit 50 (
    Nigella) or forget 50 (Schofe -no thanks ITV).

Who would you do in a screw?

I wouldn't as I am quite religious like that! We are not all BBC employees u know! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't as I am quite religious like that! We are not all BBC employees u know! :rolleyes:

I'd love to be, it was the most exciting thing. My ex partner writes the information when you press the 'i' button, he thinks he's a voice of a nation, he complained to me and said he wouldn't mind exciting EastEnders much with lies because he thinks Jesse Wallace is past her sell by date.

I have to agree.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Floodgates are now well and truly opened and in most cases (Rossiter, Peel, Savile, allegedly) not a thing can be done about it/them that will truly bring some peace for victims.

:mad:

Is it fair or reasonable to put Peel and Rossiter alongside Saville? There is every reason to believe Saville was a predatory and lethal sex offender and paedophile. There is nothing to suggest that about the other 2.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised the media has been so quiet about Glouten with the story bringing together a contestant in the Strictly final and a suspect in Operation Yewtree. Seems like a perfect storm to me.

The fact that they were in a relationship has been a matter of public record for some time, seeing as it was mentioned during one of Glitter's trials:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/510582.stm

Has DVO taken out an injunction or something?
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised the media has been so quiet about Glouten with the story bringing together a contestant in the Strictly final and a suspect in Operation Yewtree. Seems like a perfect storm to me.

The fact that they were in a relationship has been a matter of public record for some time, seeing as it was mentioned during one of Glitter's trials:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/510582.stm

Has DVO taken out an injunction or something?

I think she must have done as any firm detail about what kind of relationship she had with Glitter is almost impossible to find.