Options

Amazon's black Friday

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Girls Season 2 on Blu Ray as I'd been after it for a while.

If the Bond Blu ray set drops between £50 and £60 this week I'll grab it but not fussed about paying more.

The complete Breaking Bad on DVD would be a decent gift if it dropped a few quid but i doubt it will be there as it just came out today.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    got FIFA 2014 Ultimate Edition this morning, wasnt going to get it this year but the price was down so thought might as well, and McCartney's new Album,

a few other things coming up that i am interested in so not been disappointed so far
  • Options
    Peter VenkmanPeter Venkman Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably named because that is the day they work some of their staff to death.

Hehe. Listen, I worked in Head Office until early this year and its not just the warehouse staff who are worked to death.

Lot of press about the warehouses but they oughta check out the offices.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    got FIFA 2014 Ultimate Edition this morning, wasnt going to get it this year but the price was down so thought might as well, and McCartney's new Album,

a few other things coming up that i am interested in so not been disappointed so far

I was going to get Fifa but 30 was too much to pay for a game I pretty much have in Fifa 11.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    I might get the SJP perfume at 8:15. Never smelt it but it has good reviews and is already heavily reduced so should be a bargain.
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the Lego Brickmaster for my son the other day and needed something to bump it up to over 25 quid, so looked through the games. I was going to choose between Dead Space 3 and Hitman HD, ended up choosing the latter.
    So it made me happy to see DS3 down to 9 so I could get it for 6 quid cheaper than if I bought it Monday.
  • Options
    NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've bought a couple of things from the Black Friday lightening deals.

It pays to check the prices of things elsewhere though before they come up so you have a benchmark & know if something is actually a bargain or not.

Several things I've looked at have actually been cheaper to buy regular price from Play.

Equally I have picked up a couple of bargains. Half price bracelet (being sold full price on the designers website & several London shops) & a DVD box set of Brothers & Sisters that was a couple of quid cheaper than on Play
  • Options
    ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    deleted.