X Factor contestants' Facebook pages

CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
Forum Member
✭✭
Not fan pages, but their own personal ones, anyone?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    Don't have any, though I've got Ben from the dancing duo thing off Britain's Got Talent :D
  • caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not allowed them. There are X Factor Official groups and the rest are just set up by fans.

On Sunday they took down one of Lloyd's with over 170,000 fans which I found kind of strange.
  • researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    Not fan pages, but their own personal ones, anyone?

They make them shut them down when they go on shows like this. (They'd be crazy not to anyway!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Rachel's got took down right before the judges houses.
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caz789 wrote: »
    They're not allowed them. There are X Factor Official groups and the rest are just set up by fans.

On Sunday they took down one of Lloyd's with over 170,000 fans which I found kind of strange.

I wondered why that was taken down. The Official Facebook sites for each singer are up and it gives a fairly accurate indication who might go out each week bar the John and Edward one which is fairly low but they may be getting anti-X Factor votes from people. Danyl is fairly low on there so was always going to be a good bet to be bottom two. His fanbase has remained fairly static. Both Lucie and Rachel are at risk this week in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    I wondered why that was taken down. The Official Facebook sites for each singer are up and it gives a fairly accurate indication who might go out each week bar the John and Edward one which is fairly low but they may be getting anti-X Factor votes from people. Danyl is fairly low on there so was always going to be a good bet to be bottom two. His fanbase has remained fairly static. Both Lucie and Rachel are at risk this week in my opinion.

I'm a bit worried for Jamie too, but I'm hoping it doesn't translate too literally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why are you worried about Jamie doesnt his fanbase suggest hes ok sorry lost on this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaylah wrote: »
    why are you worried about Jamie doesnt his fanbase suggest hes ok sorry lost on this thread.

He's a bit low down on the Official X Factor Facebook stats, but I'm sure he does have lots of support.
  • ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »

IIRC (which I may not) last year Diana was WAY ahead in terms of Facebook fans and Alexandra was quite low down, so does not always translate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tks for that info. Dialling finger at the ready come everyone we cant have him out so soon, it would be so bland without him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC (which I may not) last year Diana was WAY ahead in terms of Facebook fans and Alexandra was quite low down, so does not always translate.

It can't be literally translating since the twins are topping the vote..lol, but they are an unusual case. It can give more of an indication in the early stages, hence Diana polling well at the start of the competition and Alexandra quite low.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got Danyl's youtube channel and its got a link to his website. Mostly showing his original songs (i think he wrote them) and some stuff advertising his karaoke nights with DJ Daniel Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/user/danyl82?blend=1&ob=4

I like this song just him and acoustic guitar player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmFvzTRxYbI&feature=related
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is Jamie's bebo I am almost positive. Theres pictures of him from before and seems he writes on it from the house. looks genuine.

http://www.bebo.com/JamieA3125

Jamie's band Jalexis' Facebook page which his brother Stephen runs at the moment but Jamie pops in now and again to say thanks to fans.

http://sl-si.facebook.com/pages/JALEXIS-11/37352678008?_fb_noscript=1