Options

What does Ash see in Helen?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
Forum Member
I don't like Ash particularly (verging on dislike) but surely he'd have better taste? Honestly, she's actually ugly and he is VERY good looking :confused: And i KNOW it's not all about looks but we all know she's a horrible person AND unlike nasty hms from previous years she's shown practically no signs of being fun or funny or anything. Makes me wonder what Ash is really like if he's attracted to her

edit: i would probably like Ash if it wasn't for that thing with him and Marlon talking about the women and his 'dealings' (lol) with Helen

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is not ugly and he is not good looking. Does that clarify things for you;-)
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beauty and a nice strong, fun, one of the lads, lady.

Helen FTW
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a very nasty woman and in the past didn't scrub up too well but it's undeniable that in her current state she's very good looking
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Ash particularly (verging on dislike) but surely he'd have better taste? Honestly, she's actually ugly and he is VERY good looking :confused: And i KNOW it's not all about looks but we all know she's a horrible person AND unlike nasty hms from previous years she's shown practically no signs of being fun or funny or anything. Makes me wonder what Ash is really like if he's attracted to her

edit: i would probably like Ash if it wasn't for that thing with him and Marlon talking about the women and his 'dealings' (lol) with Helen

I don't consider him VERY good looking. Looks a scruffy mess.
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her teeth never stop rattling
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Guys, i just don't get it lol. I find her looks really horrible and annoying for lack of a better word
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he dumped her? according to one forum meber.

Sorry I missed tonight's episode, is it still ON?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adwalton wrote: »
    I don't consider him VERY good looking. Looks a scruffy mess.

Ok but that's more preference it's hard to deny that he has an aesthetically pleasing face
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    I only think she's ugly on the inside and not the outside. But then again he doesn't have much to offer either. Perfect couple.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash sees Helen's ticket to the final and thinks he can get a free ride to the final with her.
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is not ugly and he is not good looking. Does that clarify things for you;-)

This!
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say this.... ( . )( . )
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think looks wise they're level pegging.
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    He's as bad as her. Both fortunate enough to be relatively attractive and both think that gives them more rights than others, both in the house and in the real world.

They both think they should be in the final, unfortunately Helen is (at the moment :D)

Both think they have more of a personality than some others, just because they shout, are rude and take the pish out of other people.

Deep as puddles the pair of them and I am glad they are together, they are saving two other people from an unfortunate relationship.
  • Options
    yipgumyipgum Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    What does Ash see in Helen?
    His 9 incher.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    As hideous as her personality is, minus the veneers she's a good looking woman.
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any port in a storm?
  • Options
    ellie-wellieellie-wellie Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    She's attractive until she opens her mouth - then she's ugly.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he just likes rocky films
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He likes brunettes, but has clocked that he's too dim for Kimberly.

Which doesn't leave many options.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Physically I think Helen is very attractive, but she really is an awful person and not someone I would care to be stuck in the house with.
    There seems to be nothing about Ash. Literally nothing. I do think that he is okay looking, but I am not attracted to him in the slightest, if that makes sense. Imo, Ash is someone who uses his appearance as a shield, to conceal his lack of personality and general dullness.