Options

Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    StockingsStockings Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I tend to be like that. I like elena. Didn't like many of the women from the last outing.

They just always seem to be more 'fun' and don't really take themselves seriously.
    I've never thought of myself as a chubby chaser.
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are quite a lacklustre bunch - I hope the originals start dropping like flies and we get some new people on to bring the coach to life.

What is the woman with the puppet doing?! It's almost like she is begging to be voted off - and don't even get me started on the other pair's comedy wigs and moustaches!

The last one started out with a lot of bitchy behaviour between Carole and ann and Georgie. This time it does look like the tension will come from whoever boards the coach once we lose a couple of the originals.

There's nobody really nasty of bitchy at the moment, just eccentric and annoying. I'm sure they will have a rancid woman or some other type of stirrer who's comes along to shake things up. And we'll be all whining about how nasty it is lol.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two episodes in and like the rest of you I really don't like attention seeking Jane. Yoga in the restaurant? Oh please! And for a grown woman to be carrying around a puppet that annoys the others, saying "he just wants to play" - I'd be so embarrassed if I was her friend.

The BOTS/Voices with Soul Mother and Daughter are in performance mode all the time, not really mad on them either.

I found Dotty's terror on the wheel thing quite funny and the two girls are less irritating than the usual token thickies but I think this lot will get dull quite soon. Hopefully we'll lose a couple tonight and get some fresh blood to liven it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two episodes in and like the rest of you I really don't like attention seeking Jane. Yoga in the restaurant? Oh please! And for a grown woman to be carrying around a puppet that annoys the others, saying "he just wants to play" - I'd be so embarrassed if I was her friend.

The BOTS/Voices with Soul Mother and Daughter are in performance mode all the time, not really mad on them either.

I found Dotty's terror on the wheel thing quite funny and the two girls are less irritating than the usual token thickies but I think this lot will get dull quite soon. Hopefully we'll lose a couple tonight and get some fresh blood to liven it up.

It looks more likely Jane and Nick? Are going tonight.

On a side note, elena and jodie don't come across anywhere near as thick or annoying as Annabelle and emily from a couple of series back. They seem more likeable. Just made me laugh though when they got lost at the hotel XD.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mum and daughter are annoying and it's getting old very fast. Would rather see them go before Greaves.
  • Options
    Lost TripperLost Tripper Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get extra narked with the puppet woman as I used to have a lovely real spaniel called Basil years ago. We also had another called Sybil. I can't remember where we got the names from;-)

If that woman thinks she is like Rod Hull and Emu on Parkie she is very sadly out of her mind.
  • Options
    EtheleneEthelene Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    I vaguely remember a puppet on an old series of Coach Trip. I think he got drowned in the sea :D
  • Options
    tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethelene wrote: »
    I vaguely remember a puppet on an old series of Coach Trip. I think he got drowned in the sea :D

Ha ha that was Joe's little friend. I can't remember being half so infuriated over him. Jane's, though, is particularly annoying. Am hoping they'll be off tonight.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks more likely Jane and Nick? Are going tonight.

On a side note, elena and jodie don't come across anywhere near as thick or annoying as Annabelle and emily from a couple of series back. They seem more likeable. Just made me laugh though when they got lost at the hotel XD.

I couldn't BEAR Annabelle and Emily - it seemed to me they were faking it as part of that bizarre idea that the public love stupid people. I think Elena and Jodie are being themselves and it's quite sweet.
  • Options
    idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think the last series really got going till most of the originals had left in week 2 and expect the same with this lot.

I miss Will and Craig's sense of humour, they could make me laugh out loud with their sarcastic observations on the activities and other tourists. There's no-one funny at the moment (bar the fabulous Brendan of course!)
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think the last series really got going till most of the originals had left in week 2 and expect the same with this lot.

I miss Will and Craig's sense of humour, they could make me laugh out loud with their sarcastic observations on the activities and other tourists. There's no-one funny at the moment (bar the fabulous Brendan of course!)
    Yes, I liked them too, they were too bright for the other eejits who just didn't 'get them'.
  • Options
    Kayjay2405Kayjay2405 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed Carol in the Woolpack too on Monday night.
    Seems she's no stranger to T.V....

http://www.starnow.co.uk/carolrhodes

Nor is Zedd and Saffire (or Craig & Debbie in the real world) he was a fool on Twin Towns,

http://www.starnow.co.uk/zeddandsaffire

According to that site "zedd and saffire are the uks most recognised tv star couple"

Really? What more recognised than Richard and Judy? Or Eamonn and Ruth? The mind boggles at the modesty ;-)
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ’d affernoon. :)

Let’s hope we see some scenery today.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I missed last nights, Im surprised to see Greavsie still there, glad he survived the vote though, I liek the ones that annoy the others,lol
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Kayjay2405 wrote: »
    According to that site "zedd and saffire are the uks most recognised tv star couple"

Really? What more recognised than Richard and Judy? Or Eamonn and Ruth? The mind boggles at the modesty ;-)

The Krankies they are not :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I hope they dont wrestle Greavsie,, with his dodgy stomach he could have an accident :D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nail injury!

LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Greavsies friend reminds me of Mr Burns from the Simpsons :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil's off on one again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL Greavsies didnt win :D:D:D
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feeling a bit sorry for Nick
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Feeling a bit sorry for Nick

He seems a nice bloke. Think he just picked the wrong person to go on the Coach with
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Jane is a bit of a nutter and hag and diva, all in equal measure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    strange woman, if you cant be bothered to join in, then people will vote you off
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Worst holiday...well maybe don bring your stupid dog next time and alienate people from the get go.