Your Halloween Viewing....?

12346»

Comments

• mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    horror on tonight - Pick has Cockernies v Zombies, InformationTV has Deep Red (!), Film On has Zombie (Lucio Fulci) in a horrid soft version even the boobs are made all fuzzy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i always watch halloween 3 - season of the witch every halloween,not sure why maybe I'm in love with tom atkins must be the mustache.

hmm..i had this on my old tv recorder, but i have a new one ..Old one packed in just last wee, and i had loads of horrors on it recorded :( i liked watching it as well
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i always watch halloween 3 - season of the witch every halloween,not sure why maybe I'm in love with tom atkins must be the mustache.

I have a friend that does the same, it was on the Horror channel tonight.

I half watched American Mary and the Conjuring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    As Halloween approaches - I wondered what you planned to watch on the night (if anything).

Halloween is a big night in the Scubamonkey house, with copious amounts of great food and good wine and three horror films I have never seen before......

So what about you? What are you going to watch? Are you sticking with something like Halloween, watching your favourite horror film that you have seen a million times before or is it something new?
    The Conjuring is so scary...even if noone dies :o
  • QuixoticQuixotic Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched Halloween (1978) and Halloween II (1981) yesterday daytime, but I went out last night so didn't watch anything then. I might give Hocus Pocus and Trick 'r Treat a watch this weekend even though Halloween is now over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Griffith wrote: »
    The Conjuring is so scary...even if noone dies :o

it was ok..i guess i have seen scarier films..was drifting off it and clock watching in some places
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My 5 essentials-

1) Halloween- The original is the best- genuinley menacing and feels like so much more than a slasher movie

2) An American Werewolf in London- My favourite film of all time and a killer soundtrack to match.

3) Hocus Pocus- Something a bit light hearted and reminds me of childhood halloweens.

4) When A Stranger Calls- Probably the most genuinely menacing film ever produced, and has left me with a fear of answering the phone ever since. "Have you checked the children"

5) Whislte And I'll Come To You- The end sequence of this is honestly terrifying.

Is that the one with a baby sitter? I keep meaning to see that but I have never got round to it. My sister says it is good. I get confused with the title with another film called One Missed Call that had Edward Burns in it. I have not seen that either but again my sister says it was good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I always watch Halloween at Halloween. The ONLY Halloween worth watching imo. I've seen H20 and one of the other many other Halloween films and that was enough for me. The first one is probably my favourite horror. Not because it is THE best horror, but because I watched it for the first time when I was young (probably too young) and it never fails in freaking me out.

I also watched The Conjuring for the first time which I really enjoyed. I didn't find it particularly scary but it definitely gave me the creeps. The paranormal scares me.