And Gavin covers his tracks.

Wednesday 31st December at TBC
Gary’s luck changes for 2015.
Will Steve win back Michelle?
And No.8 has a new resident.

Friday 2nd January at 7.30pm
David and Eva search for Kylie.
Will Roy pay the price for his actions?
And Sinead’s devastated by Alya’s blunder.

Friday 2nd December at 8.30pm
Will David lose his cool with Callum?
Roy struggles to accept his verdict.
And Julie saves the day.

Comments

• JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riveting stuff. :p
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    This sounds tedious at best.
    Gary running Faye's Christmas. What the hell is that about. I thought Roy would be mentioned as the café gets robbed on Christmas day.
    Surely Gary and Kal's Daughter is not going to cause a family row.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Oh. Oh ok.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    This sounds tedious at best.
    Gary running Faye's Christmas. What the hell is that about. I thought Roy would be mentioned as the café gets robbed on Christmas day.
    Surely Gary and Kal's Daughter is not going to cause a family row.

He is mentioned in the spoilers, if I remember correctly he will
    attack Gary in the cafe and get arrested.

Guessing Gary gets hard up for cash, not that I feel much sympathy as he has enough to spend in the Rovers almost every night.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks likes a cheerful Christmas though on the cobbles, can't wait.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I wonder if it will snow again? :p
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of Christmas Day Ep, Rita will orobably sing while we see the familys who havent gad such a good day, always happens
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    He is mentioned in the spoilers, if I remember correctly he will
    attack Gary in the cafe and get arrested.

Guessing Gary gets hard up for cash, not that I feel much sympathy as he has enough to spend in the Rovers almost every night.
    That sounds absolutely silly. What a bizarre plot. Gary has no money issues at the moment yet will suddenly be skint. Think that's after Christmas as Inside Soap say Roy discovers the gang in the café.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    'Will Steve WIN back Michelle'??!

Are you kidding me?!:o>:(^_^:confused::(
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    big dan wrote: »

Sadly dear old Stuart's idea of Michelle & Steve seems to be at odds with that of every single viewer on these forum pages!! He obviously sees thm as some sort of Romeo & Juliette!! It's quite sad really but, yes of course they'll have a lovey dovey reunion when Michelle is almost killed in the mini bus crash!! V predictable!!
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of that sounds particularly riveting. I can't remember the last time Corrie had an unmissable Christmas. It's like they know they're going to lose out to EE so they barely try anymore.

At least Roy has a storyline coming up.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member

Only in Corrie would you have a story about depression centered around how it makes the idle Michelle Connor feel. How her needs must come before others and how Steve is so lucky to have an adoring, caring, lovely girlfriend who is practically perfect in every way.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a snorefest, only thing sounds mildly interesting is David and Kylie.
    Forum Member
    At the end of Christmas Day Ep, Rita will orobably sing while we see the familys who havent gad such a good day, always happens
    :D:D
  • Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly dear old Stuart's idea of Michelle & Steve seems to be at odds with that of every single viewer on these forum pages!!

Just as the views expressed on DS are at odds with those of the general audience.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only in Corrie would you have a story about depression centered around how it makes the idle Michelle Connor feel. How her needs must come before others and how Steve is so lucky to have an adoring, caring, lovely girlfriend who is practically perfect in every way.

The hat did say the depression story will not be issue led, it will be a love story between Steve and Michelle. I actually couldn't believe that he said that and planned to do that, there are not enough stories about mental illness, especially for men, and he took it that way? >:(:confused:

also
    is Tony going to start having an affair with Tracey? I hope I got the characters name right, Liz's boyfriend?
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in the David & Kylie stuff.

Also the stuff with Gavin and Leanne looks interesting, looks like Leanne's going to suss out Gavin. The rest looks awful.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Sadly dear old Stuart's idea of Michelle & Steve seems to be at odds with that of every single viewer on these forum pages!! He obviously sees thm as some sort of Romeo & Juliette!! It's quite sad really but, yes of course they'll have a lovey dovey reunion when Michelle is almost killed in the mini bus crash!! V predictable!!

Good posts. Blackburn has even said on record at heart this is 'a love story for Steve and Michelle'. Guess he gets some credit for honesty, but it just shows what an incompetent, clueless showrunner the guy really is! Yeah the great love story of a snarling, emotionally manipulative moody arms-foldy harridan and her submissive, long-suffering partner who is struggling with mental illness! Pathetic.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SB was on Radio 5 Live yesterday, he was being commended for the Storyline, saying Steve was the perfect one for the storyline, as we normally see him as a comedy character, and that he won an award last year.
    Forum Member
    The hat did say the depression story will not be issue led, it will be a love story between Steve and Michelle. I actually couldn't believe that he said that and planned to do that, there are not enough stories about mental illness, especially for men, and he took it that way? >:(:confused:

also
    is Tony going to start having an affair with Tracey? I hope I got the characters name right, Liz's boyfriend?
    Yes and I'm glad because we get to see the smile of cackling witch Liz wiped right off!
    Good posts. Blackburn has even said on record at heart this is 'a love story for Steve and Michelle'. Guess he gets some credit for honesty, but it just shows what an incompetent, clueless showrunner the guy really is! Yeah the great love story of a snarling, emotionally manipulative moody arms-foldy harridan and her submissive, long-suffering partner who is struggling with mental illness! Pathetic.
    They aren't right for each other. Fair enough, he wants a love story but why center it around Michelle?
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Irma Bunt wrote: »
    Just as the views expressed on DS are at odds with those of the general audience.
    The fact 2 million have switched off since last year would suggest not.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised nothing is mentioned of Carla and Tracey....looks like TraceyLuv's vendetta is being put in the vaults for a while then.