Performance Order for 7/3

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Actually i think you have to look at out of the 6 left Gary, Hayley and Mikey are all in the tour so the producers may just want to keep them in as long as possible. Just my opinion of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbfan09 wrote: »
    Actually i think you have to look at out of the 6 left Gary, Hayley and Mikey are all in the tour so the producers may just want to keep them in as long as possible. Just my opinion of course.

It makes sense of course....but Emily signed onto the tour after she was voted off the show....and Gaynor and others are also doing it...which is a little random.
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly wouldn't be advantageous for tour ticket sales if the final turned out to be three non-tour skaters, put it that way... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    It certainly wouldn't be advantageous for tour ticket sales if the final turned out to be three non-tour skaters, put it that way... ;)

Fair enough...but I recon Hayley has built up enough of a fan base to not be in danger no matter where she is in the skating order....but you could well be right.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbfan09 wrote: »
    Maybe not their fault but it is very irritating. The favouritism towards some of the contestans is ridiculous

It is annoying. Danniella has been, in the last 3 weeks, 1st,2nd and 3rd. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gazb2 wrote: »
    Fair enough...but I recon Hayley has built up enough of a fan base to not be in danger no matter where she is in the skating order....but you could well be right.

Then she should be 2nd. (Danny is going 1st and he is the only person left to not have opened the show). Hayley is always near the end.
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    even if it isnt manipulation it just appears to be and that riles people up. Keiron is on 5th so Daniella hopefullyy will be 4th if not will be very unfair
  • River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    It is annoying. Danniella has been, in the last 3 weeks, 1st,2nd and 3rd. :rolleyes:

..and for the 4th week in a row she's before Hayley.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Then she should be 2nd. (Danny is going 1st and he is the only person left to not have opened the show). Hayley is always near the end.

You don't need to tell me this, lol - I don't make the running order.

I agree with you, I think she should have been on 1st or 2nd. I'm pretty much certain that she will be on early next week tho...and if she's not...I'll call my taxi !! :P
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wtf is Hayley doing on last?! That's ridiculous!
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wtf is Hayley doing on last?! That's ridiculous!

Well Gary has been either last or second to last for the last few weeks as well, so they are obviously putting the people they perceive to be better skaters or performers last. Am I right in assuming that you don't mind Gary being last?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Gary has been either last or second to last for the last few weeks as well, so they are obviously putting the people they perceive to be better skaters or performers last. Am I right in assuming that you don't mind Gary being last?

Actually you are WRONG.

And I have past posts to prove it.

Now back to the point: It's absolutely stupid that Hayley is on last. We don't just watch the show in anticipation of her. In fact, my two least favourites are on the last two but Kieron deserves to be, Hayley does not. So annoying..
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm so you all think its easier to sit through 5 other couples, see/hear how they do then go out last when the ice is all churned up by the others with the possibility of hitting a rut and falling, yeah right guys soooo much easier than being on early.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Hmmm so you all think its easier to sit through 5 other couples, see/hear how they do then go out last when the ice is all churned up by the others with the possibility of hitting a rut and falling, yeah right guys soooo much easier than being on early.

That's beside the point, I don't really care how Hayley feels backstage.

It's about remembering the performances.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly !! Going on last in a show like this could be just as much a disadvantage than an advantage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your in a pretty bad/mean mood tonight !!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your in a pretty bad/mean mood tonight !!!!!!

Yeah well I don't like being accused of being a hypocrite when I am not even close.
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where did I mention Hayley????:confused:

I was talking in general that its harder to go last.
  • River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly !! Going on last in a show like this could be just as much a disadvantage than an advantage.

That's why Hayley tweeted in the week that she hoped she was on late and not early
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member

Well Hayley has been on last or nearly last that many times. I'm sure she is used to it.
  • EejitEejit Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the ice was cleaned in every ad break?!? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah well I don't like being accused of being a hypocrite when I am not even close.

Nobody is accusing you of being a hypocrite...

However, you seem to be very frustrated at the fact that Hayley is on last. I just hope you realize that the producers are to blame, and nobody should hold this against Hayley in any way, shape or form.

Calm down, you :mad::p:p :cool::eek::D;):p:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    ..and for the 4th week in a row she's before Hayley.

Good point.
    River Man wrote: »
    That's why Hayley tweeted in the week that she hoped she was on late and not early

Hmmm.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody is accusing you of being a hypocrite...

However, you seem to be very frustrated at the fact that Hayley is on last. I just hope you realize that the producers are to blame, and nobody should hold this against Hayley in any way, shape or form.

Calm down, you :mad::p:p :cool::eek::D;):p:)

Em, yes they did accuse me. Read back a few posts mate. ;)
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually you are WRONG.

And I have past posts to prove it.

Now back to the point: It's absolutely stupid that Hayley is on last. We don't just watch the show in anticipation of her. In fact, my two least favourites are on the last two but Kieron deserves to be, Hayley does not. So annoying..

Neither does Gary. I don't need any posts to prove your point, a simple no, I think it's unfair in either case would have sufficed. I think that there have been weird decision with regards to the performance order including Hayley and Gary in the last few weeks. I don't care which one wins, but I do care if people just concentrate on one contestant. I agree with you that Kieron should be last, or that Daniella should be last, however I would have found your original point "WTF is Hayley doing skating last" more convincing if you had included Gary in this as well.