Comments

• sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »

Looking for a 'Thumbs up' Smiley but there isn't one.

Thanks !!:)
  • She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    Been thinking. With the engagement rumours floating around and JJ apparently being loaded, I wonder if JJ has flown back to Aus to look into the legalities of a pre-nup ... or to tranfer all his assets into his mother's name ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL His mate is like a living day version of Family Guy's 'Quagmire' :eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    The one who looks like BB6 Eugene seems a good laugh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    LOL His mate is like a living day version of Family Guy's 'Quagmire' :eek::D:D

Mid my old mate, want a brew? John much better on
    his own that chap with the tats he definately my kind
    chap, he talks a load of crap:D He dosen't want any
    questions about Jose it seems. Enjoying it just being him in limelight. Bet Jose watching, the JJJ will mis that not many
    viewers.;)
    Forum Member
    LOL@ the fans calling him on only buying Josie a teddy after she spent 5k on decks for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL@ the fans calling him on only buying Josie a teddy after she spent 5k on decks for him.

About a diamond ring he said can't release that
    info, he already bought her present before he went,
    he hypethetically" said too prove I will be back he bought the ring", my take.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    LOL @ twitcam - never was the name more appropriate!

They all look a little bit fabulous.;) And John has a twin!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devilot wrote: »

Yeh his double:eek:
    Forum Member
    Devilot wrote: »

What was the "You'll understand why I dress like I do when you see Scotty" about? Does he mean he just copies Scotty? Weird.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the "You'll understand why I dress like I do when you see Scotty" about? Does he mean he just copies Scotty? Weird.

WEIRD:eek:
    Forum Member
    I LOLd at his mate reading out the tweet that said "Billy said you were a closet gay" and JJ's reaction.. "...could be".
    Forum Member
    By the fact that JJ chose to read out a couple of tweets about the engagment and then tried to act all coy I'd say it looks like they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the fact that JJ chose to read out a couple of tweets about the engagment and then tried to act all coy I'd say it looks like they are.

Bit soon, perhaps they should have done it when the
    six month contract was up. Another Chantelle and Preston
    route, money talks sad really.:cry:
    Forum Member
    Oops. Slip up by JJ there. Talking about Josie laughing when he as having his tooth out he says sarcastically, "yeah yeah, she's a good mate Josie". "good mate?" Surely the more natural thing to say would have been "yeah she's great girlfriend Josie"
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I liked the tattoo guy but he seems very interested in Sunshine... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the tattoo guy but he seems very interested in Sunshine... :D

Yeh I liked him, he's bit like Sammy Pepper, he said
    have whip around and we will fly to the Uk. Remember
    Sam's stunt:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    You don't have to be interested in someone to flirt with them. She did the same with Shabby. I don't think JJ fancied Keeva but I agree that they'd make a better couple as they're both such miserable buggers. Doomy and Gloomy indeed. As for Keeva being everything she would like to be.. what? vile? :p

When they tried to have fun Josie ruined it all by making it out to be something it wasn't.

I think you definition of 'vile, is different to mine. Josie would have liked the attention JJ paid to Keeva, but Josie didn't have that fun side to her nature, running around in a wet shirt wasn't fun to Josie when, she could so easily lay down .............anywhere.
    Forum Member
    Jak14 wrote: »
    When they tried to have fun Josie ruined it all by making it out to be something it wasn't.

I think you definition of 'vile, is different to mine. Josie would have liked the attention JJ paid to Keeva, but Josie didn't have that fun side to her nature, running around in a wet shirt wasn't fun to Josie when, she could so easily lay down .............anywhere.

LOL @ the laying down option. We'll agree to disagree over whether Keeva was fun or vile I think. I appreciate that some people did/do like her even if I didn't.
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by She smiled+left
    Whatever reason you put forward for finding the relationship strange, one thing you can guarantee is that someone will pop up claiming to be in a relationship exactly the same and then accuse you of implying their own relationship is fake.

Example

"He keeps her in a kennel outside of the house, I don't think he loves her at all"

reply: "My husband's kept me in a kennel since the day we met and we've been married for 30 years, I supppose our relationship is fake too?"
    liedown wrote: »
    Thats the way it is on here when theres a disagreement you get members saying they are black, homosexual, bisexual, korean whatever suits their argument.

Is funny mind you, i apologise to any black gay Koreans out there.

LOL. I wonder is there a name for the "my husband's kept me in a kennel..." type internet defence, ya know like Godwin's Law is known as er... Godwin's law?. If not I hereby lay claim to it and from now forth that kind of defence shall be known as "SheSmiled's Law" :D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    LOL. I wonder is there a name for the "my husband's kept me in a kennel..." type internet defence, ya know like Godwin's Law is known as er... Godwin's law?. If not I hereby lay claim to it and from now forth that kind of defence shall be known as "SheSmiled's Law" :D

It does sound a bit like the Chewbacca Defence :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »

LOL. I like that, will need to remember it for future use!!:D:D:D
  • PilotofthestormPilotofthestorm Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »

I remember seeing that episode....Classic :D
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread was started on the 10th, and supposedly JJ is away in Australia for ten days, so that means he should return to Josie around the 20th. I will await and see in anticipation :D;)