Comments

• AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Money.
  • itscoldoutsideitscoldoutside Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have seen this, I know of a person that had kids with one and married, they lived together for about 12 years.

She then left him, taken the house and kids with her.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She then left him, taken the house and kids with her.

If she has muscles like that I for one would not argue with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    If she has muscles like that I for one would not argue with her.

Sorry its this auto correct.;-)
  • The MartianThe Martian Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry its this auto correct.;-)

Should the word have been, horse?
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True love, obviously.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    Have you even seen these knocking about?! What's in it for the girl

In some cases, her commitment to her parents or relatives. Whatever she earns or receives, she usually sends at least 60% of her money to her parents/relatives every month. I pay for my gran's up-keeping from my salary. Such is life.

In some cases, it's simply love, emotional security or just want to be with someone.
    Some - especially those aged 25 and over - may struggle to find a potential husband in their own countries. Singledom among older women isn't as easily socially acceptable as it is in other countries.

It varies from one to another, really.

The question I have is, why so many older white men seek East Asian women? What is in it for them?
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pension and Wiltshire Farm Foods
  • Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ....for sure its money

But old cedric does get his nookie and company....and maybe even love .

Few go into those relationships totally blind :)
  • D_Mcd4D_Mcd4 Posts: 10,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where there's a will there's a way.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By Asian, do you mean Indian/Pakistani? or Thai ? If Thai, I think older men go to Thailand to buy a young bride, and the Thai girls want to come to the west to escape their home poverty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D_Mcd4 wrote: »
    Where there's a will there's a way.

The correct expression is

Where there's a Will there's relatives:D
  • supertalksupertalk Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was the other way around. At 25 I was dating a Filipina 17 years older than me. She put many 20 year olds to shame with her beauty and fashion sense.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    By Asian, do you mean Indian/Pakistani? or Thai ? If Thai, I think older men go to Thailand to buy a young bride, and the Thai girls want to come to the west to escape their home poverty.
    Far more older western men go to live there permanently than Thai girls coming here. A chap i used to work with had been going for years and over time he'd built up a circle of ex-pat British friends along with Thai. Soon as he retired he shipped out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    supertalk wrote: »
    I was the other way around. At 25 I was dating a Filipina 17 years older than me. She put many 20 year olds to shame with her beauty and fashion sense.

I'm inbetween - but its a kind of messy set up ..and she has plenty of cash of her own(sort of).

Most nationalities could beat the traditional British fashion sense to be fair
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuck Wao wrote: »

:o Take that back!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    If Thai, I think older men go to Thailand to buy a young bride, and the Thai girls want to come to the west to escape their home poverty.

Until they realise the council estates of the UK are even bigger shitholes than the villages of Isaan (the region of Eastern Thailand where they tend to come from ).
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Edinburgh once, during the Festivals, I was sitting in a bus shelter on Princes Street eating my sandwich when such a couple went past. I looked at the person next to me and as one we said "Lady Boy"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    :o Take that back!

I had a feeling that potentially inflammatory remark would gain attention pretty quickly :D

Of course there are many girls in the UK with impeccable taste :D:D:D
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Takae wrote: »

The question I have is, why so many older white men seek East Asian women? What is in it for them?

They perceive them to be slim, beautiful, good complexion, polite, traditional and to take care of their men.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck Wao where did you get those eyes?:D
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a couplke in the doctors yesterday, with two kids. The woman was about 25, he was about 60ish and was fat, unshaven and untidy. I did wonder what she saw in him. Still, I expect that love is blind!
  • supertalksupertalk Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuck Wao wrote: »
    I'm inbetween - but its a kind of messy set up ..and she has plenty of cash of her own(sort of).

Like most relationships it ended between us, which I expected anyway. We both enjoyed our time together and I gained a great life experience. Better to have loved and lost etc...

Agreed on the fashion statement, most Brits dress basically the same. The high streets or shopping malls are full of leggings, Ugg boots, fake eye brows and orange tans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuck Wao where did you get those eyes?:D

ICO - oh i copied /pasted them off some other guy somewhere :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They perceive them to be slim, beautiful, good complexion, polite, traditional and to take care of their men.

If only they knew. :D

Most I know have iron rods for spines. Some are so pragmatic that most can give up what they love to give their children a better life.