If it was a vote to evict and Speidi and Rylan were up who would you evict.

Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If it was a vote to evict and Speidi and Rylan were up who would you evict.

If it was a vote to evict and Speidi and Rylan were up who would you evict. 304 votes

Speidi
53% 164 votes
Rylan
46% 140 votes

Comments

• JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi. In a heartbeat and I don't usually vote!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    The awful Rylan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Spiedy all the way - then the house can maybe settle and we'll see some of the other characters getting a bit of airtime....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    ive never voted before but watch it, i want spiedi to go and i going to vote but then realised it was vote to save so i aint shame i think they would make more money and i guess thats what bb is all about now!
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Speidi -but we're unlikely to get a vote to evict.

The reason I'd evict Speidi is that whilst I normally enjoy watching the yanks on CBB, this odious pair are scripted reality show pros. Nothing they do or say is real imo - it's all part of the script they agreed with the producers before agreeing to do the show. The curve ball was Razor's outburst which wasn't in the script and Speidi played it to get what they wanted ie separation from the rest of the hms who they have insulted and slagged off from the minute they arrived.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Rylan.

He as camera-seeking eyes that I don't trust. Also, those duck lips have to go.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan, not because I don't like him or think he's been more entertaining than most, but because this would create a bit of drama in the house I think. Although we've had the one drama already, that's all we've had pretty much - a week or so setting up the drama that was the Speidi/basement task.

It's sad to say that, if Speidi go, what else does BB have to offer us this year?
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi

BUT

If i could save Heidi and kick the other two out...
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Funny thing is, if Speidi were to be evicted then wouldn't someone have to take the villain role or at least take their place as public enemy no.1 to the viewers.

Would be interesting to see what would happen, I mean we've still got almost 2 weeks of the series left and there still needs to be something to fill it with.

Since anyone else barely gets shown I don't know if people have any strong feelings towards them, so if Speidi go then it could be Rylan that becomes the most disliked. :D No matter what BB wants.

Part of me wants to see Speidi evicted just to see what happens.
  • benjiman_LFCbenjiman_LFC Posts: 1,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan, he is so OTT and swears an unneccesary amount.
    Speidi may not be particularly plesant, but they will make it interesting.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan was amusing for 3 days and now he is a big old pile of whatever.Rylan out
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Used to vote than stopped as big brother seemed to choose who their favourires were(like Rylan is now;)) but if Rylan was up to Evict i would pick up to vote, he wont be going any where on a save.
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it were a vote to evict I would probably go for Heidi and Spencer - although they are my favourites : I like Rylan and he did apologise for his not so nice comments - IMO he is a little insecure and immature, I would give him another chance ......
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi .........not yet, though...;)
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan.

I would like to see some of the other HM's start performing. Maybe they would if Rylan was gone. Rylan is entertaining but I think we have probably seen most of what he has to offer whereas Speidi could have more up their sleeves.

I dont want either to go though.
  • Music Lover OneMusic Lover One Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I would definitely evict Speidi, I can't stand them! I've warmed to Rylan alot, I wasn't keen on him in X Factor.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spiedy all the way - then the house can maybe settle and we'll see some of the other characters getting a bit of airtime....

I feel the same way :D
  • Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd evict Rylan. He gives me the creeps.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi. They give me the creeps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Speidi so the house can relax and have some fun again everyone seems to be walking on egg shells
  • Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having just watched clips and CBBOTS from the last 24 hours. I'm almost inclined to say Rylan.

He bitched about them yesterday morning hoping they'd left when they slept in the basement, then later was kissing their arse again, apologising over and over.
    He's so transparent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Rylan, can't stand him now.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi