Emmerdaily 15/11/12 Mam on a mission. ONE HOUR EPISODE

1181920212224»

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly- what references did Ali have- she wouldn't have been able to read them anyway

What references did Dan have- I don't think he even had an interview

She turned up early- for that reason alone I'd have hired her- she couldn't be worse than the staff they already have now who are never at work anyway- Molly's been there more than Laurel this week:D

Oh Wildyounghearts you invoked HER name which means SHE will no doubt turn up in tonights ep, Emmerdale has been bad enough the last couple of days but if that person appears as well.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    No they want references which they never asked for with anybody else.
    Exactly- what references did Ali have- she wouldn't have been able to read them anyway

What references did Dan have- I don't think he even had an interview

She turned up early- for that reason alone I'd have hired her- she couldn't be worse than the staff they already have now who are never at work anyway- Molly's been there more than Laurel this week:D

BIB: Bloody good points!

Right ED - I want answers!
    *angry expression and arms folded* :mad:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »

Your permanent stance then? :D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know i didnt even click on that at the time! Usually jobs in the factory are given to people in the way Kerry expected you just go up and ask and your hired! I'm surprised Jai and Nikhil haven't taken the cash in hand option to pay the staff! :rolleyes:

Its all part of a conspiracy to bring Workerrypet down! :mad::mad::cool::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Your permanent stance then? :D:D:D

Yup, nowt new there! But I have a bigger scowl than Debbie at the moment :mad:

:D
    I know i didnt even click on that at the time! Usually jobs in the factory are given to people in the way Kerry expected you just go up and ask and your hired! I'm surprised Jai and Nikhil haven't taken the cash in hand option to pay the staff! :rolleyes:

Its all part of a conspiracy to bring Workerrypet down! :mad::cool::p

Contradictory or what? (ED powers that be I mean not you!). Ali, who looks as rough as a badgers backside, gets a job no problem yet the softer looking (to me) Kerry gets sent away with a flea in her ear? Can't remember either Ali or Dan being interviewed and references being asked for with THEM?!

Consistency - ED this isn't thy name!

And what was Rishi doing conducting the interview anyway? How long has he been a part of the business? Or is it that Nik is too busy trying to stop germs coming into contact with his baby and Jai is too busy looking after Noah whilst Charity is trying to steal another business from a grieving man and support her other child in her hour of need?

Well done Kwynne for bringing this to our attention. Surprised I never caught on last night TBH :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what was Rishi doing conducting the interview anyway? How long has he been a part of the business? Or is it that Nik is too busy trying to stop germs coming into contact with his baby and Jai is too busy looking after Noah whilst Charity is trying to steal another business from a grieving man and support her other child in her hour of need?

I asked that myself on the Daily when has Rishi been given powers in that factory? And not to give Kerry the job because she stole from Pollard give me a break (Note not condoning Kerry doing that it was a bad thing to do :mad:) when the rest of the staff help themselves to the profits! How many times have we seen those slackers come hom with BOXES of sweets with the added tag "Dont tell Jai or Nikhil" :rolleyes::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well done Kwynne for bringing this to our attention. Surprised I never caught on last night TBH :o

BiB : I thought that was a laugh out loud moment, where Kerry keeps on ignoring Nikhil and directing all her remarks to Rishi and poor Nikhil's face was a picture. Then at the end, we saw Genneh laughing her head off at poor Nikhil. It was brilliant. :D

And yes, well spotted, kwynne. :cool:
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BiB : I thought that was a laugh out loud moment, where Kerry keeps on ignoring Nikhil and directing all her remarks to Rishi and poor Nikhil's face was a picture. Then at the end, we saw Genneh laughing her head off at poor Nikhil. It was brilliant. :D

That was a funny scene.

I heard the strange word references which I had never heard of in Emmerdale before, didn't think they knew what they were.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I loved that scene to no matter what peoples feeling are about Kerry the actress can sure make her funny and combined with Nikhil's awkward routine it had me in stitches! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah! Confession time, I probably had my eyes down on my laptop and was just listening at that point so I didn't see the comedy. I'll have to get ED out of the 'Deleted' file (a great addition to the Sky HD planner!) and have a proper look at that scene :)

And tonight I'll keep my eyes actually on the programme! :o
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dobbeh Dingle needs a smack in the kisser, Cameron might have gone behind yr back with chas but it wernt that long ago you was seeing your mothers intended and humping Jasmine.

Chas should have said the reason he went off with me is coz your nothing but a moody bastard with an entitlement attitude, and the only thing your entitled too is being doomed to wander the earth alone, still living with your daddy surrounded by the spawn of the sugden imposter who you shagged behind camerons back. Now do one, Jailer take me back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    Dobbeh Dingle needs a smack in the kisser, Cameron might have gone behind yr back with chas but it wernt that long ago you was seeing your mothers intended and humping Jasmine.

Chas should have said the reason he went off with me is coz your nothing but a moody bastard with an entitlement attitude, and the only thing your entitled too is being doomed to wander the earth alone, still living with your daddy surrounded by the spawn of the sugden imposter who you shagged behind camerons back. Now do one, Jailer take me back.

:DYou really need to apply for an ED scriptwriter's job. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lmao I could'nt do any worse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great, straight to the point, post again Tenchy :D

BIB: Form and orderly queue ladies and gents!

Underlined: And I was willing Chas to say something like that but knew it would never happen while the writers are convinced that Debbie is a living day saint and just misunderstood :rolleyes:

The only person who had my sympathy was Chas who had to listen to the vitriol coming out of that cow's mouth. What a bloody hypocrite! Conveniently forgotten that he wasn't a single man when SHE was creeping around with him behind his wife's back :rolleyes::mad:

Come SB/ED powers that be! Debbie losing Cameron isn't karma or payback. Not while she's still behaving like she's an innocent party and has her parents protecting their little girl like some kind of deranged guard dogs. Or while you've given her a seriously ill child to try and counterbalance and gain her sympathy :rolleyes:

It's high time someone gave her it straight - that she's a misery. She pulls people down. She's a 'taker' who doesn't seem to give much back. She takes everyone (esp her parents) for granted. If something is bothering her she has no problem with kicking someone else to make her feel better. That basically she's NOT A NICE PERSON!

(bolded to make me feel better!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Chazeron!!!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Underlined: And I was willing Chas to say something like that but knew it would never happen while the writers are convinced that Debbie is a living day saint and just misunderstood :rolleyes:

The only person who had my sympathy was Chas who had to listen to the vitriol coming out of that cow's mouth. What a bloody hypocrite! Conveniently forgotten that he wasn't a single man when SHE was creeping around with him behind his wife's back :rolleyes::mad:

Come SB/ED powers that be! Debbie losing Cameron isn't karma or payback. Not while she's still behaving like she's an innocent party and has her parents protecting their little girl like some kind of deranged guard dogs. Or while you've given her a seriously ill child to try and counterbalance and gain her sympathy :rolleyes:

It's high time someone gave her it straight - that she's a misery. She pulls people down. She's a 'taker' who doesn't seem to give much back. She takes everyone (esp her parents) for granted. If something is bothering her she has no problem with kicking someone else to make her feel better. That basically she's NOT A NICE PERSON!

Fantastic, spot-on post!

Your previous post was great too, tenchgirl, :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Oh Wildyounghearts you invoked HER name which means SHE will no doubt turn up in tonights ep, Emmerdale has been bad enough the last couple of days but if that person appears as well.

well she won't turn up at the factory anyway Kwynne;)- can't promise she won't be wandering around the village sounding like she's inhaled helium though:mad:

*angry expression and arms folded*

good luck with that Lotty:D
    I know i didnt even click on that at the time! Usually jobs in the factory are given to people in the way Kerry expected you just go up and ask and your hired! I'm surprised Jai and Nikhil haven't taken the cash in hand option to pay the staff!

Its all part of a conspiracy to bring Workerrypet down!
    I'm more surprised they haven't just sacked them all:cool:

I loved that scene to no matter what peoples feeling are about Kerry the actress can sure make her funny and combined with Nikhil's awkward routine it had me in stitches! :D:D:D

The actors looked like they were having fun- the factory scenes were quite funny
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

couldn't agree more- zero sympathy
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What a great post:)
  • nokes22nokes22 Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Superb post, she's utterly vile and depressing to watch. Sort it our Emmerdale producers!!
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »
    I always thought LovelyScarlett was gorgeuous and was worried that I might be disappointed that she is no longer as 'curvy' as she was, wouldn't think she needed to lose 3 stone but she looks amazing. All credit to Kelsey - just check out pictures of her on the red carpet at the Gambit movie premiere or on her twitter page.... :)
    She never needed to lose 3 stones, just the puppy fat..

As for looking Gorgeous - that she does - beautiful woman.. gorgeous smile, and a fabulous figure....she.looks beautiful in that silver dress......

gorgeous here

https://twitter.com/i/#!/kelsbethx/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FfLvMwVFb

and so slim here

https://twitter.com/i/#!/kelsbethx/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F5CiNBXNM

Cheers

YK