The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,717
Administrator
foxylox wrote: »
PMSL!!!!! :D:D:D I'm picturing it vividly..about 50 threadies all racing in different directions...squeeeing gleefully & gloriously at the tops of our lungs!!:D:D

Moomin honey I'll do that in the next few days...RL is manic out the door at the mo :eek:

Hope everyones well!

Top 5 from the Tour (I lost all my vids on my phone at the weekend so have to rely on my memory...crystal clear!:eek::D

1 BOABH!!!!
2 Letters
3 Slowly
4 Lost & Found
5 Walking on Water

Honorable mention for WWC...cos of us all singing back to him & the gorgeous way he sings it! :D:D
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1640261

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,660
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Woohoo:D:D:D

The tour is over! As one door closes another one opens:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,418
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      No 48!!! Yay I'm the first poster :D:D

ETA as in, they brought my post across...famouse :D

Hi Broken honey, are you feeling nostalgic about last Thurs now?? I feel like March 19th was a loooong time ago :cry::cry:

This "exciting news" sounds positively scintillating....ooo Matt you tease!! :D:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 745
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ooh new house :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Originally Posted by moomin123

We thought we could give Matt a card/messages from threadies when we go on the London Eye - so if anyone would like to PM them to me I'll put them together and we'll hand them over on the big day!! If you want to add your real name/twitter name to them just let me know. If you could let me have them by Easter Monday (9th April) that would be super!

I'll bump this periodically over the next couple of week.

Bumping...:D:D (to remind myself too xxx)

night all :sleep::sleep:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      No 48!!! Yay I'm the first poster :D:D

ETA as in, they brought my post across...famouse :D

Hi Broken honey, are you feeling nostalgic about last Thurs now?? I feel like March 19th was a loooong time ago :cry::cry:

This "exciting news" sounds positively scintillating....ooo Matt you tease!! :D:D

I am a bit lol:)
    • moomin123moomin123 Posts: 2,165
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

We thought we could give Matt a card/messages from threadies when we go on the London Eye - so if anyone would like to PM them to me I'll put them together and we'll hand them over on the big day!! If you want to add your real name/twitter name to them just let me know. If you could let me have them by Easter Monday (9th April) that would be super!

Bumping...:D:D (to remind myself too xxx)

night all :sleep::sleep:

You just beat me to it!! Woop! new house :)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
      Forum Member
      Woohoo:D:D:D

The tour is over! As one door closes another one opens:D

At last!! House No.48 :D

Onwards and upwards for Matt. He's had a very successful tour and can't wait to hear what his exciting news is :D

I understand how you feel about Hammersmith Broken. It was hard to speak to everyone when there were so many people there
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      DenJ wrote: »
      At last!! House No.48 :D

Onwards and upwards for Matt. He's had a very successful tour and can't wait to hear what his exciting news is :D

I understand how you feel about Hammersmith Broken. It was hard to speak to everyone when there were so many people there

I'm sure we will have many more opportunities in the future:)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      So what are we going to christen this pad??

hhhmmmmm how bout "Next Step Place" ;)
      Forum Member
      I'm sure we will have many more opportunities in the future:)

I'm sure we will :) I look forward to it
    • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
      Forum Member
      Oooooh - new house and I was just doing a longish post that sort of seems out of place now. Never mind, I'll post it anyway.:p

Going back to the arena v smaller venue convos. I get what some of you have said about the best stars making a "connection" in the bigger arenas. But some performers really don't suit the "big" stage. My prime example of this is James Morrison. I really love James M's voice and CDs, but I have seen him live twice (though not headlining his own show). The first time was as the support act to Take That in the Millennium Stadium. On that massive stage, he just seemed to get swamped and his "husky" voice just seemed to disappear - it came over as a very weak voice. I was really unimpressed. Take That by contrast just seemed to fill the place - call it charisma maybe, but they were excellent and seemed to be in the right place. I have seen them 3 times altogether - once in their very early days and twice since they reformed. I am not a huge fan of their music per se (I have never wanted to play it on my iPod) but they are a really great entertaining live act. The other time I have seen James M was at BRMB Live in November. The LG arena is a 15K seater so pretty big. yet again, I was disappointed - he was probably the worst there and that was saying something given that The Wanted and JLS were there too. He just had no presence and was disappointing. My daughter likes him too, but she said he was really boring. I just wonder if I would have a different opinion of James as a live performer if I had seen him in a smaller theatre.
      Forum Member
      So what are we going to christen this pad??

hhhmmmmm how bout "Next Step Place" ;)

Well maybe we should have a holiday theme for the next couple of weeks. Perhaps the house is in a place like this.

http://www.chaletrentalsdirect.com/images/resortReviews/16/i01.jpg
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      Do you think he will be doing anything like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c33RUIJ6fYc
      Forum Member
      Crabbie123 wrote: »

I hope Matt won't be quite as adventurous as some of those guys :eek:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Hell yeah Xx :cool::p:p
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yay, a new pad at last :D

It was suggested that we call this place diamond cottage as Matt is such a diamond
      Forum Member
      Hell yeah Xx :cool::p:p

Spectacular - but they must be nuts!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Well maybe we should have a holiday theme for the next couple of weeks. Perhaps the house is in a place like this.

I think someone wants to go on hols with Matt!! :p:p

But of course, I do too :o:cry:

ok really going to bed now! zzzzz

xxx
    • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Pie suggested as a name for 48 'Diamond Cottage';)
      No 48!!! Yay I'm the first poster :D

ETA as in, they brought my post across...famouse.

Hi Broken honey, are you feeling nostalgic about last Thurs now?? I feel like March 19th was a loooong time ago.

This "exciting news" sounds positively scintillating....ooo Matt you tease!!
      :D

Hi foxy little tease that what he is I wonder what it is...............ohh;)

Bumping... (to remind myself too xxx)

night all :sleep:

Yeah its going to be a great E DS day for Matt,. xxx;)
      At last!! House No.48

Broken you spoke to me gave me a kiss and hug too. ;)
      I'm sure we will :) I look forward to it

We sure will Denj hope your ok. xxx ;)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

As long as i don't need to drive at any time. I don't drive in snow. Terrified :cry:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Night everyone love to all sweet dreams xxxx;)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      kazbo5771 wrote: »
      As long as i don't need to drive at any time. I don't drive in snow. Terrified :cry:

LOL It looks great there ........St. Anton hmmmm nice place. ;):D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

an Alpine Cardlodge :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      mitacond wrote: »

Broken you spoke to me gave me a kiss and hug too. ;)

Aww I know I did mita but it was all too brief:cry: I would have liked to have sat and got to know you properly but it all passed so quickly:)
    This discussion has been closed.