The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

Comments

• WendilumsWendilums Posts: 18,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening All

Hubs turned the ripe old age of 60 today :D. Don't know whether he's putting it on a tad but when getting up from the chair he's actually been groaning pmsl. I've asked would he like the doctor called out :eek: rofl, shouldn't laugh really, it's my turn in the not too distant future :eek:. Anyway we've had a little tea party with cake (yes the fluffin thing cost me £10.99 + £2 for candles) and fun was had by all. He's off to work soon (poor soul) so he's now relaxing watching Man Utd & I'm back online. What a day :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    Wendilums wrote: »
    Evening All

Hubs turned the ripe old age of 60 today :D. Don't know whether he's putting it on a tad but when getting up from the chair he's actually been groaning pmsl. I've asked would he like the doctor called out :eek: rofl, shouldn't laugh really, it's my turn in the not too distant future :eek:. Anyway we've had a little tea party with cake (yes the fluffin thing cost me £10.99 + £2 for candles) and fun was had by all. He's off to work soon (poor soul) so he's now relaxing watching Man Utd & I'm back online. What a day :D

Tell him Happy Birthday Wendy :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k182 wrote: »
    Tell him Happy Birthday Wendy :):)

Thank you Kaye - will do love :) Just going out to partake in a ciggie then will be back on :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    right carole i have sent you a dm:)

lyn, sue and kaye i have sent you all a pm as i was'nt really sure of twitter names so thought that would be easiest :)

Thanks Jacky
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all. lots of discussion today i see..................... nothing to add, but isn't it funny how a few words from our number 1 aussie can lead to many more in response lol!!!!:rolleyes:

now what's this i hear about a dm/pm?????? something about a twitlonger??? thought they were banned!!!!:p i'd still love one though pretty please :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Evening All

Happy Birthday to your Hubby Wendy...have fun:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiger89 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to your Hubby Wendy...have fun:)

Thank you Lilly, he's off to work in a minute, fancy having to work nights on his special day :D never mind eh and no bus pass through the letterbox which has angered him :eek: or free prescription card either :D:D:D:D:D
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marylouise wrote: »
    Hiya everbody

Please can I have a pm about the twitlonger :)
    miljo wrote: »
    evening all. lots of discussion today i see..................... nothing to add, but isn't it funny how a few words from our number 1 aussie can lead to many more in response lol!!!!:rolleyes:

now what's this i hear about a dm/pm?????? something about a twitlonger??? thought they were banned!!!!:p i'd still love one though pretty please :D:D

sorryladies there isno point now as the account it was posted on has been closed xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Done Dan The Man On Passing Your Driving Test, First Time Too, Pickles Get Faceache Jim To Buy Him His Own Car :D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorryladies there isno point now as the account it was posted on has been closed xx

Aww - what was it about anyway?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bit extreme :confused: people are so jumpy! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually, i think i may have just found the t/l on my own......................... bit cold today weren't it ?!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,835
    Forum Member
    miljo wrote: »
    actually, i think i may have just found the t/l on my own......................... bit cold today weren't it ?!:rolleyes:

It was nice here in london very warm :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    Could you read between the lines for me? That's a good point we have something from John to analyse, maybe I'm just losing interest. His message to the loys sounded like the one he sent on twitter just before he left Josie and we all know that was foreboding something horrific so I wonder why he said that yesterday? To me it sounded sad and worrying like the sort of thing people say before they jump off a building and reminiscent of John conversation with JJ before he took to the fire exit! I wonder what he's going to do this time!

Deleted - still think the same but having read on a few posts, can't be bothered trying to justify
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    thanx jackie, read it
    Forum Member
    thread seems to be getting back to normal or is it me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    thread seems to be getting back to normal or is it me

What's normal??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    What's normal??

Any news from Marion and Deana, Lyn? Neither have been on for ages, hope they're both ok :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news from Marion and Deana, Lyn? Neither have been on for ages, hope they're both ok :confused:

Marion is back from London but very busy at the moment. I'm sure she'll post when she can.
    Not sure where Deana is
    possibly busy working.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Evening Wendy :) how rude :o and everyone else :)
    Forum Member
    you must read back it was twit longer my lovely :D will send you a dm as well::)
    PICKLES60 wrote: »
    Good to see you back Snowy x
    NicLau08 wrote: »
    What's normal??

where everyone posts so it goes a bit quicker:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You see, Wendy. I told you she would post when she could
    and she did straight away. Now let's see if I can conjur up Deana as well.
    Forum Member
    hey i got a multi quote then but didnt do one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Wendy :)

Here she is :D Glad to see you back Welshy, hope you had a brilliant time away. We have all missed you!!! Now we await Deana's return and we have you both back. Welcome Home :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here she is :D Glad to see you back Welshy, hope you had a brilliant time away. We have all missed you!!! Now we await Deana's return and we have you both back. Welcome Home :)

Thankyou, :) popped on for a quick catchup, and there you were asking about me :), you might have to do a shout out for Deana, I've given her a knock knock, but there's no answer
This discussion has been closed.