Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 17)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
I used to really like Jacqui and Tony together- she's a personal favourite of mine! I loved their scenes together, they have so much more chemistry together than Tony and Cindy ever have. I just feel like Cindy only wants to be with Tony because of the money and stability.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1733693

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ooh new thread :)
      Just in time for crash week.
    • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,618
      Forum Member
      How can Ste possibly not know that the man he works with, lives with, and sleeps with is wearing a wire? Brendan sussed him right away.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
      Forum Member
      priscilla wrote: »
      Ooh new thread :)
      Just in time for crash week.

I second this. It's actually on my list of things i can't wait for. :o Christmas is a close second though (51 days left whoop woop) :p
    • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      yay new thread
      definetly needed a new one
    • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Woohoo for new thread.
    • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Caught up with yesterday C4 ep, good to see Tony, Cindy and Jacqui getting some decent material.

Why did Esther say, 'why don't you knock out some grandkids whilst you're at it?' Ruby isn't a relation to Jack and Frankie. Or have they re-written Ruby's history now?

Doug made it so obvious he was wired up.

Only seen the rubbish Stug parts of last nights E4, that's all that's been uploaded to youtube. Sometimes, it's annoying using youtube as tv catchup :(
    • Everlong GirlEverlong Girl Posts: 1,666
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      And there was me thinking Doug was going to put James Bond out of a job with his interogation tactics! :D:D:D

So bloody obvious Doug - even if Brendan hadn't sussed Doug was wearing a wire, he obviously still thought it was all a little bit fishy!! :rolleyes:
      Forum Member
      And there was me thinking Doug was going to put James Bond out of a job with his interogation tactics! :D:D:D

So bloody obvious Doug - even if Brendan hadn't sussed Doug was wearing a wire, he obviously still thought it was all a little bit fishy!! :rolleyes:
      Yep, ol' Doug was way out of his depth there.
    • Ellie_DollieEllie_Dollie Posts: 1,036
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Just when you thought Ste and Doug couldn't get any cringier... they start staying the same things at the same time :yawn::cry::rolleyes:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Anyway, moving away from the Stug/Stendan stuff. I am hoping and praying that the crash sees the demise of Maddie and Rhys. I know people want Jono gone, but I have started to like him lately. He should just go into the army so the door is left open for his return.

Sinead could continue the bullying SL (Just when Esther thinks it is safe to go into the water etc.) I know that this is not really punishment for what Maddie has done, but it is a kind of poetic justice.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      JoToBo wrote: »
      Anyway, moving away from the Stug/Stendan stuff. I am hoping and praying that the crash sees the demise of Maddie and Rhys. I know people want Jono gone, but I have started to like him lately. He should just go into the army so the door is left open for his return.

Sinead could continue the bullying SL (Just when Esther thinks it is safe to go into the water etc.) I know that this is not really punishment for what Maddie has done, but it is a kind of poetic justice.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo please no
    • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
      Forum Member
      i dont understand i thought the pub was carls:confused: when did it become rileys:confused:
    • HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I really hope Maddie is left disfigured or disabled or something, It'd just seem more fitting than a death, I hope they kill Ruby off in all honesty.

Please please please just let Ste and Doug have a happy ending. :/
    • ReoReo Posts: 8,647
      Forum Member
      i dont understand i thought the pub was carls:confused: when did it become rileys:confused:

I don't think he ever did, I thought Riley just dealt with everything because he was there. But I am glad that Mitzeee now owns the place, but I can't see the Osbornes being moved or not behind the bar (even though Jack still worked just as well working for Carl as he does managing it for himself), so what are they going to do with Mitzeee and the pub? As much as I like Darren, after the way he dealt with the whole Mitzeee jail/escape situation and then letting his friends stay in the flat she was renting, I wouldn't be sorry for them if Mitzeee did have them leave.
    • MissCelticMissCeltic Posts: 18,769
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Just when you thought Ste and Doug couldn't get any cringier... they start staying the same things at the same time :yawn::cry::rolleyes:

Oh they can get cringier

Cringe is their middle name:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      HayleyXD wrote: »
      I really hope Maddie is left disfigured or disabled or something, It'd just seem more fitting than a death./

:eek:
      this would be wonderful!!!
    • The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

I might have completely made this up, but I seem to remember Carl giving the Dog to Riley after it came about about Carl and Mercedes affair, as a way of apology.

As I say I'm not sure if I've dreamt that or if it really happened!
    • Everlong GirlEverlong Girl Posts: 1,666
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      A little off topic, but am I the only one who thought that Emmett would be great at doing voiceovers on adverts??

When he was talking about Speyside Whiskey to Doug it sounded like he was doing an ad! :cool:

Not that is where I want Emmett to end up doing just adverts - but a lot of successful actor's do adverts too like Sean Bean doing O2!

I just think he's got one of those voices!!! :):D
      Forum Member
      New promo shots for the bus crash

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/44/618x438/soaps_hollyoaks_3473_13.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/44/618x438/soaps_hollyoaks_3473_14.jpg

suprise lacy of tilly , ester, and bart in the promo shoot does that mean there safe?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks for the pics :)
      Yes, I think they're are safe from the crash.
      Esther will probably come out of the crash with no injuries this will anger the bullies more especially if one of them dies or is injured. The bullying will probably intensify

Bart, I hope this crash SL is his exit SL and he goes to prison.

On a different topic, I dont get what Ally suppose to be?
      Is he a fraud, a creepy weirdo, a homewrecker. He just ruins everything, cant wait till his SL over and he leaves.
      Why has Callum given up?
      Why has the Kane kids become so gullible and stupid, especially Ash (ruined by Ally)
      Why couldnt HO just concentrate on the Martha SL instead of putting Ally into the mix, he ruins everything.
      Lacey has become annoying, since this weird creep SL with Ally.
    • ReoReo Posts: 8,647
      Forum Member
      So Maddie steals the van and Bart drives while high.. I would say that that is the end of both of them, whether or not they die, they would be in trouble with the police for what they did as well as Bart trying to drive them off the road and Maddie not stopping (even though the breaks don't work and it takes her all that time to figure it out) when she should have and as we know that at least 2 die, they would be responsible for their deaths.

I find it a bit odd that Neil, Ruby and Jono have no dirt and/or blood on them, but the others have.. I also find it odd that George is there considering he has hardly been around lately. And I am sure Tilly was with them, but she is not seen in the pictures. Also I don't know how the teens could survive that explosion.. Let's hope that George gets thrown from the van before it explodes and kills the rest of the teens.
      Forum Member
      Reo wrote: »
      So Maddie steals the van and Bart drives while high.. I would say that that is the end of both of them, whether or not they die, they would be in trouble with the police for what they did as well as Bart trying to drive them off the road and Maddie not stopping (even though the breaks don't work and it takes her all that time to figure it out) when she should have and as we know that at least 2 die, they would be responsible for their deaths.

I find it a bit odd that Neil, Ruby and Jono have no dirt and/or blood on them, but the others have.. I also find it odd that George is there considering he has hardly been around lately. And I am sure Tilly was with them, but she is not seen in the pictures. Also I don't know how the teens could survive that explosion.. Let's hope that George gets thrown from the van before it explodes and kills the rest of the teens.

it also says the van ploughs straight into ste yet we know he survives:rolleyes:

if it be realistic maddie would die and ste aswell as few in the venue but that wont happen

sure with the size of that explosion 75 percent of them shouldnt make it:eek:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ste-tanium- A van ploughs into him an he survives, I wonder if Doug will some how blame Brendan for it
      Doug 'This is all Brendan fault, we werent going to get married now if it wasnt for his meddling and saving Ste when I should be doing that job blah blah...
      Forum Member
      Reo wrote: »

George can go too, as far as I'm concerned. Let's not waste the opportunity to wipe them all out.
    • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Maybe the mini van doesn't explode straight away and some off the teens manage to get out!
    This discussion has been closed.