Options

Still no interaction between Cheryl and Dannii

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that if Dannniiiii interacted with Cheryl loads she would be accused of sucking up and of wanting to make out like they are best mates and the like and of cashing in on Cheryl's popularity.

If she doesn't interact with Cheryl loads to counteract this, it is rumoured that they hate each other, and of course it's Dannnnnniiiiiiii's popularity that suffers because we can't have people not liking the nation's sweetheart (BLEEURGH!!!) now can we!!

I think that Dannnnniiiiiiiiiii is in a no win situation with it!!!!!
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As one of the posters said before I think I notice the lack of interaction between Simon and Dannii rather then Cheryl and Dannii. Simon barely acknowledges her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    They do agree with eachother sometimes and mention the others song choice. That's all they can do because the other way the judges interact is disagreeing, bickering and arguing, which would only fuel the stories of a rift more than not acknowledging eachother.
  • Options
    Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    As one of the posters said before I think I notice the lack of interaction between Simon and Dannii rather then Cheryl and Dannii. Simon barely acknowledges her.

Agree with this , Simon really does not take any time to chat to her or even look at her ...
    \
    I thik the reason Dani and Cheryl cant chata lot is because Simon is always trying to talk to Cheryl
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Why would Dannii want to speak to Cheryl - Cheryl really has nothing of interest to say about anything. Bored with her bland simpering.

I agree only thing i like about Cheryl cole is her accent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Bumpity bump...some amount of interaction tonight, they couldn't stop talking to each other which was lovely to see :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    I don't see much between danni and Simon

i agree he used to be but since cheryl came on the show dannii's been pushed out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they don't snipe at each other - and that fuels rumours of a rift. You can see them talk to each other during the performances all the time.

Bored with all the Danni v Cheryl stuff now, it's such a non story:yawn:
  • Options
    musicman099musicman099 Posts: 2,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theyre not like that backstage you can see that from Xtra Factor
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danni has been burned so many times by the press in the past.
    She is probably afraid to upset the pro Cheryl media.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously. Who gives a shit if they get on or not?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like you were proved wrong tonight OP. :D

Inbetween performances they were giggling and chatting. And on Xtra Factor they seemed close too, Cheryl talking about meeting Ethan I think and then Dannii and her whispering.

You've nothing to worry about, OP! ;)