Keeva 'I've been a lesbian sidekick for 4 weeks'

Comments

• Moll_FlandersMoll_Flanders Posts: 4,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    So, ummm, how do you reconcile that opinion with how she's acted in the last couple of days?

She made a pact with Shabby to leave.
    She seemed as though she was more determined to leave than Shabby.

She told all the other HMs she was going to leave.

She told BB she was going to leave.

She stayed.

She got nominated.

She won the S&R task and then swapped herself for Nathan.

How does ANY of that make any sense?

If she wanted to go, why not go?
    If she wanted to go why not be happy about being up for eviction and let JJ win the S&R task?

I agree with all you have said.
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    quatro wrote: »
    She even admits she has no identity and has been getting by on Shabby's personality......she hasn't one of her own

Exactly and Shabby only left because Keeva rejected her! Nothing to do with Nathan or Ife
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Shabby left because she couldn't handle the grief she was getting and was getting increasingly worried about how she was being perceived on the outside and how much damage this might be doing to her.

Keeva's "lesbian sidekick" comment was only a reference to how she might have been perceived for the last month and was said with a smile - it was not meant with any disrespect to Shabby - she was only stating that now she needs to think about what she can offer in her own right.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Keeva and JJ are flipsides of the same coin. Both were picked on at school by the 'cool kids' but while JJ became obsessive about bringing down the Mean Girls (hence his Rachael overreaction) Keeva became obsessive about being one of them. Hence JJs overly combatative personality and overly vacuous personality. Both end up appearing self-obsessed however.
  • Jo KerrJo Kerr Posts: 1,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fgs?

What happenned? has she kicked of or was she trying to re-establish herslef as a hetero who isnt joined at the...er...ok, hips...with shabby?
  • Overlook HotelOverlook Hotel Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't say Kleever is a nice girl...she started a kind of showmance with the strongest personality in there to benefit & shield herself, she got Scabby to quit by arranging to go with her then staying put, she then shifts the blame onto Nay-fun, she get the Ozzy backpack murderer to throw the task so she can then switch her impending eviction with her new nemesis Nay-fun..drops in a fake marriage proposal too....nope she's a fine game player, I've said before she should win the Most Machiavellian housemate of all time award...Kudos to her.
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    quatro wrote: »
    She even admits she has no identity and has been getting by on Shabby's personality......she hasn't one of her own

I was Shocked when Keeva said that on tonights HL..That to me was selling Shabby down the river & I honestly didn't think she would have done that even though I don't like her it still shocked me...:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't say Kleever is a nice girl...she started a kind of showmance with the strongest personality in there to benefit & shield herself, she got Scabby to quit by arranging to go with her then staying put, she then shifts the blame onto Nay-fun, she get the Ozzy backpack murderer to throw the task so she can then switch her impending eviction with her new nemesis Nay-fun..drops in a fake marriage proposal too....nope she's a fine game player, I've said before she should win the Most Machiavellian housemate of all time award...Kudos to her.

Keeva did not start the showmance Shabby did and Ife outed it.
    Shabby was not the biggest personality in there or she would not have walked.
    Shabby got Keeva to potentially quit by telling Keeva, who was on her way to bed "I won't be here in the morning" then rattled off all the various reasons they had to leave.
    Convincing Keeva it was in their best interests by filling her head full of doubts.
    Plus Keeva was only leaving because the Showmance was having a potential detrimental affect on her bf and family.
    How is any of that Machiavellian?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Playbhoy wrote: »
    Jesus wept.
    You do realise Shabby has left the house? She's not actually dead. What did you want her to do? Have a ****in wake?

I said it was a 'bit off' not that Caoimhe was dancing on Shabbys cold dead body. Jesus can dry his tears.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "she get the Ozzy backpack murderer to throw the task so she can then switch her impending eviction with her new nemesis Nay-fun"?
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Shabby got Keeva to potentially quit by telling Keeva, who was on her way to bed "I won't be here in the morning" then rattled off all the various reasons they had to leave.
    Convincing Keeva it was in their best interests by filling her head full of doubts.
    Plus Keeva was only leaving because the Showmance was having a potential detrimental affect on her bf and family.
    How is any of that Machiavellian?
    Keeva told Shabby, at about 2am, that she didn't want to be there, she didn't need to be there, the place was damaging her and she didn't like the people in there.
    Shabby said "let's leave then" as a solution to the problem. Keeva was all for it, so she said.
    She'd had enough.
    Turns out she was all for Shabby leaving.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billio wrote: »
    Keeva told Shabby, at about 2am, that she didn't want to be there, she didn't need to be there, the place was damaging her and she didn't like the people in there.
    Shabby said "let's leave then" as a solution to the problem. Keeva was all for it, so she said.
    She'd had enough.

Your correct. Keeva is the one who started the leaving talk to Shabby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was watching live feed. Keeva said "I'm going to bed my heads wrecked" Shabby said "Ok go but I won't be here in the morning I'm going"
    That is how the conversation started by Shabby.
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    She has a no nonsense one. Probably developed from being bullied herself. She is at least strong enough to voice her opinion whether it's popular or not.
    She is not playing to the cameras that's for sure.
    I hope she rips it up abit before she goes.
    It's time the fakes like Corin are shown to be the fakes they are.

Keeva is as false as they come. All this stiuff with Shabby waas fake as far as K is concerned - it got her airtime.
    And there is a bullying streak in her that I really don't like.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Dont care if Keeva murdered somebody.

She won the swap task and put Nathan up. That makes her a goddess in my eyes.

No more Nathan after Friday. Yippee.

Thanks Keeva, we owe you one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

how can you say billio is correct then contradict billio? shabby started the talk of leaving, as billio said.

not that im any fan of keeva, and partly for that reason.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeva's gone way up in my estimation after tonights HL show.

Kicked Shabby while she was down?

Had Shabby waited less than five minutes she would have seen Keeva going after Nathan, exactly what Shabby complained about not happening in the DR.
    Has everybody forgotten that the reason Shabby said she wanted to go more than anything was because she was verbally attacked by Nathan and nobody stood up for her so she had no friends in the house.
    But Keeva did.

As for the lesbian sidekick remark.
    Well who put her in that situation?
    Did Keeva make close friends with somebody and then go around telling anybody who listened that she fancied the arse off them?
    And then have the bloody cheek to act offended when the truth got back to Keeva so that she could play the victim instead of the protagonist.(sp)

Is there anybody in the whole wide world who doesn't know the age old rule that, "if you want somebody to find out that you fancy them tell a third party and tell the third party to keep it a secret".

Shabby used Keeva, good for Keeva if she finally sees that.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Dont care if Keeva murdered somebody.

She won the swap task and put Nathan up. That makes her a goddess in my eyes.

No more Nathan after Friday. Yippee.

Thanks Keeva, we owe you one.

This^^^ times a hundred.

Keeva to win for that. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keeva's gone way up in my estimation after tonights HL show.

Kicked Shabby while she was down?

Had Shabby waited less than five minutes she would have seen Keeva going after Nathan, exactly what Shabby complained about not happening in the DR.
    Has everybody forgotten that the reason Shabby said she wanted to go more than anything was because she was verbally attacked by Nathan and nobody stood up for her so she had no friends in the house.
    But Keeva did.

As for the lesbian sidekick remark.
    Well who put her in that situation?
    Did Keeva make close friends with somebody and then go around telling anybody who listened that she fancied the arse off them?
    And then have the bloody cheek to act offended when the truth got back to Keeva so that she could play the victim instead of the protagonist.(sp)

Is there anybody in the whole wide world who doesn't know the age old rule that, "if you want somebody to find out that you fancy them tell a third party and tell the third party to keep it a secret".

Shabby used Keeva, good for Keeva if she finally sees that.

Wow. How twisted.

One thing i will grant you tho is that shabby would have told keeva anyway, as she was having real trouble holding it in. iffy just sped the process up.

keeva loved it and flirted with shabby and even got a bit physical. oh, and told her she fancied her.
  • GilaGoraGilaGora Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People aren't actually taking offence at Keeva's remark are they? Geez, it was clearly a joke. What a ridiculously PC society we're living in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo Kerr wrote: »
    how can you say billio is correct then contradict billio? shabby started the talk of leaving, as billio said.

not that im any fan of keeva, and partly for that reason.
    billio wrote: »
    She'd had enough.

Where am I contradicting billio at?:confused:

Keeva told Shabby she didn't want to be there anymore etc etc. She started the initial talk of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Er....Caoimhe and Shabby did speak after the Nathan rant. Just not shown on the HL as it looks more poignant. Shabby had a long discussion with Caoimhe about how she wasn't allowed to leave after rowing with Nathan as she was "too emotional"

And the comment about being a Lesbian sidekick was a joke. Josie was asking her what benefits she would bring to a friendship. It was lighthearted. Plus I am really impressed that Caoimhe seems to have got Josie off that fence she's been sitting on for a while - must have been getting splinters in her bum!
  • Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member

There are people around here will swear blind she is boring.:D
  • bella82bella82 Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Dub1 wrote: »
    There are people around here will swear blind she is boring.:D

not boring just normal
  • pseudonympseudonym Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind if she won the Most Machiavellian housemate Award, think it's between her and Josie. As long as she doesn't win Big Brother I'll be happy :p